Accident

Love...Is Unexpected

Right after I got off the plane, I quickly went to the pick-up area to get my luggage and walked out the gate. 

There I saw a girl with long-beautiful curly hair girl holding a sign that said "Even Wu"

Hmmm...I guess she's the one who suppose to go pick me up. She really look like a princess. I then walk towards her.

"Ummmm...hi! I'm Even Wu. You are here to pick me up right?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!" she said surprised.

"I'm a student from Sheng Ying. I'm here to pick you up. I'm Angela by the way. Nice to meet you." she continued.

"Hi Angela! Nice to meet you too" I said with a smile.

"Umm...Even? Do you want me to help you with the luggages?" she asked looking at me.

I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm having troubles with holding all of my luggages.

"Oh-No! I'm fine. Oh, and you can call me GuiGui. Even's just my english name" I said.

"Oh ok! So...GuiGui, are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Angela...actually, can you wait for me for a sec.? I just need to go to the restroom real quick" I asked shyly.

"Sure thing!" Go ahead!" she said.

With that I quickly rush into the bathroom....

I guess I didn't look at where I'm going because before I know it....

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

I bumped into someone and...well~...I fell flat on the floor with my face smashed onto the white marble cold floor.

Sigh! Why am I so clumsy?

I migt have lived in England for thirteen years but my clumsiness wouldn't just go away.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized to the person I bumped into.

"It's alright" I heard a voice said.

I then looked up to find myself looking at an attractive looking guy in front of me.

"Oh my gosh GuiGui! Are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere?" someone shrieked from behind me. I turned around and I see Angela running up to me with a worry look.

"I'm ok. I didn't hurt anything. Don't worry" I said.

"I'm used to it anyways" I mummbles.

"Thank goodness you're fine. I wouldn't want you getting hurt just after getting off the plane" she said with a relief sigh.

I then let out a small smile at her and turn to look back at the guy I bumped into earlier.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at him with a concerned look.

"I'm fine" he said also getting up.

Angela then turned her gaze at me to the guy.

whe she saw his face, her expression was....

"Aaron?" she asked shocked.

"Angela?" I heard the guy asked also with a shocked expression.

*****************************************************

?????????????????????????

Did Aaron and Angela knew each other?

What relationship does they have?

Please leave a comment below and I'll try to update soon! :)

Oh and in case you're wondering...GuiGui's 18 years old and she moved to England with her grandpa when she's 5. So she lived in England for 13 years.