The Beginning of My "Miserable" Life

Love...Is Unexpected

Hello!!! XD *give a big hug to all of my readers*

Ok, first of all. Thank you so much for all of your comments and for subscribing to my story! That makes me very very very very happy XD

So to show how much I appreciated that and how much I love you all!

Here's Chapter 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy................:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ahh~!!! I screamed as I felt something hot and wet touched my thight.

"Oh my gosh! I-I'm so so sorry miss! Are you ok?" the airplane attendence asked me.

"Yeah~I'm ok. Excuse me" I said as I hurry walk to the restroom to clean the hot coffee of my brand new white skiny jeans.

     Sigh! Why am I so unlucky? Oh-wait! I forgot to introduce myself didn't I? Ok...Hi! I'm GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, but you can call me GuiGui. Not to brag or anything, but I'm actually the granddaughter of the man who own the Wu's Enterprise Company a.k.a the second largest company in the world! You might probably think that I'm such a lucky girl. Living life like a princess everyday right? Well~you are so WRONG! True, I am the granddaughter of one of the richest man in the world but lets get back to REALITY!!!

    My life is MISERABLE! Ok-Ok! Maybe I'm exagerrating a bit but it was close enough! My life WAS perfect and princess like about a week ago but not anymore since my horrible grandpa decided to sent me to this stupid private boarding school in Taiwan for my senier year!!! Do you know how far that is from here? Like million of miles away from England, where I live now! And don't take it the wrong way. I love my grandpa and all but I do NOT want to spent my senior year million of miles away from home, my grandpa, my bestfriend, and definitly NOT away from my boyfriend!

   Not only will I have to stay in Taiwan alone but I have to miss my totally cool senior prom and dance with my boyfriend! Do you know how unfair that is? Right after my grandpa tell me about the news I've tried everything that I could to make grandpa changes his mind. I tried to cry, yelling, pleading, and begging but all came to a total waste. NOTHING CAN CHANGE HIS MIND!

*Flashback*

"Grandpa! Butler Wang said you want to see me" I said steping into my grandpa's office which is like the size of five normal houses combined together. It is HUGE!

"Oh yes, my most favorite granddaughter is here!" he said smiling like there's no tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes. Like he has anymore graddaughters other than me. I'm the only granddaughter of the Wu's Enterprise. Everybody knows that!

"Grandpa~! What are you up to now?" I groaned.

"Alright! Alright! I'll git straight to the point" he said. "Gui, you're going to Sheng Ying, a private boarding school in Taiwan for your senior year" he continued.

"What? Come on grandpa, stop joking around" I said letting out a small laugh but stop right away seeing the seriousness of my grandpa's face.

"Gui! I am very serious. You're going back to Taiwan" he said seriously.

"G-gr-grandpa...is this some kind of your prank because it's not funny" my voice shake.

"No it's not. Sheng Ying is a good school. It is ranked as the best private school going international! And I wanted my granddaughter to have a good study so you are going there yes?" he said.

"But I'm going to miss my senior dance and graduation here!" I complained.

"You can have your dance at your new school" he said.

"But it won't be the same without my friends with me!" I said raising my voice.

"Oh-don't you raise your voice at me because I won't change my mind"

"I DON'T CARE! I WON'T GO! EVEN IF YOU FORCE ME TO! I.WON'T.GO TO THAT STUPID BOARDING SCHOOL!" I shouted at him furiously.

"Fine then I'll cut all of your credit cards. Take over Jerry's parents bussiness and Ella's too. And I'll make them homeless. I won't even let you go to school anymore. I'll hire a private tutor for you! You won't be able to go to your prom or dance even if you stay here. And lets see if Jerry will still date you and Ella will still be your friend if I did that to them" he said firmly.

"WHAT!?! GRANDPA! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU'RE BEING UNREASONABLE AND IT'S THEIR BUSSINESS NOT YOURS!" I shouted.

"Oh really? You want to try me? Did you forget who your grandpa is?" he asked.

No! He's right. He can destroy Jerry's parents' bussiness and Ella's parents' bussiness easily. He has the power. They are like tiny little ants compare to grandpa even though their parents bussiness are really big but nothing compare to grandpa's. I can't let him destroy my friendship with Ella! And I do NOT want to break up with Jerry because of that! We've been dating for more than seven months already. I don't want to ruin this relationship.

"Grr~!!! Fine! I'll go but you have to promise you won't do anything to Jerry's and Ella's family bussiness!" I said.

"Then it's settle then my lovely granddaughter" he said smiling happily again.

That's what I hate most about grandpa! He's so powerful and smart! Obviously! Why would he be a successful bussiness man if he's not smart. He always got me! Having a grandpa who's a blackmailer is no fun at all!!!

*End of Flashback*

And that's how I ended up here. ON a plane to my private boarding school in Taiwan....

"ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL PASSANGERS! WE WILL BE ARRIVING AT DESTINATION IN THREE MORE HOURS! PLEASE PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON AND WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TRIP! THANK YOU!" that's all I heard the pilot said before I feels my eyelids getting heavier and heavier every-second.....and my eyelids began to close slowly...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So~? What do you think about the first chapter?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you think I should improve on  anything?

Feels free to leave a comment :)

Thanks !!!!!