What Is Wrong With Him?!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

When we finally got back to the campsite, the sun is already setting. We decided to go back to our dorms and get change before gathering in with the others.

"Hey Aaron! There's no bathroom here" I said looking around the room with my clothes in hand.

"Of course there aren't any stupid! It's a cabin!" he said.

"T-Then where's the bathroom?"

"Down in the gathering hall"

"WHAT? WE HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE TO CHANGE AND GO BACK UP HERE??" I yelled.

"No! We're going to change here"

"WHAT????"

"You heard me ghosty! You got to change here unless you want to be late for the gathering...."

"B-But~"

"Take care of yourself babe! I'm going to get change first" he said as he start to lift up his shirt.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!" I screamed covering my eyes. "S-Stop it!!"

"What now?" he asked irritated.

"I-I'll go outside first" I stuttered rushing out but before I could. Aaron grabbed my hand and pinch me against the wall with both of my arms besides my head.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered getting scared of his sudden action.

"What? Are you scared? Having dirty thoughts aren't you?" he smirked.

"W-Wh-What are you talking about?"

"Now that I thought of it, it's just you and me here....alone" he whispered the last word in my ear giving me chills down my spines as he lean his face in closer to mine.

"A-Aaron...."

Our faces are centimeters apart, his lips are getting closer and closer but before it could touch a knock on the door broke us apart. Phew~Thank you who ever is at the door.

Aaron open the door with an obvious annoyed and pissed face. "Yo bro! What's with the face?" Chun asked seeing Aaron's face.

Aaron let out a big sigh. Why is he like that? What's his problem?

He then turned towards me "We'll finish what we were doing tonight" he gave me an evil smile before walking away leaving the clueless Chun at the door with me.

Chun scratched is head awkwardly. "So~uh~what were the thing you need to finish?" he asked.

I let out a nervous laugh "Nothing...i-it's just something you wouldn't know......." I replied as I also walk out the door and leave him behind. 'I don't even want to know what the thing is' I thought as I walk to the gathering hall with an uneasy feeling about tonight.

Chun who has been in a dazed  of GuiGui's words finally snapped out of it. "Hey! Why is everyone leaving me behind?!!!" he complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gathering Hall

Not many people were there when I arrived at the gathering hall. There were only a few only people standing around talking and chilling with their friends.

I look around and finally spot where Aaron and the others were. "Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Gosh Gui! What took you so long?" Angela complained.

''Yeah! You and Aaron are so slow! We even sent Chun to get you two!" Rainie agreed. "Speaking of Chun, where is he?"

"Ummm....I think he's behind me and sorry for being late hehe..."

"It's alright we understand....it's a couple thing.....~" Jiro said with a sneaky smile.

Me and Aaron both let out a big sigh and said at the same time "Jiro! It's not what you think it is! Stop it already!"

'We were close to it though' I thought.

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" Jiro said.

As the night went. The teachers said that we can get in groups of tens and build a fire to cook the marsmellows and all of the meat stuff.

Our group contains of course me, Rainie, Angela, Aaron, Jiro, Wu Chun, Calvin. And three other people who were in our class named Cyndi, Genie, and Yatou. To go easy, we decided to get the marshmellows.

It was my first school outing so I was so happy and excited. Aaron keep on teasing me about how stupid I am for being excited about just going  camping but I couldn't careless about what he think. I was happy and that's all I care for now....

But I know, there'll be trouble for me when we get back.....*sigh*

*****************

YAY!!! I updated! :)

Awww~Chun just ruined the momet!!! >< Shame one you Chun! How dare you? lol

Comments and Subscribers!!! Please!!! <333