Can't Sleep

Love...Is Unexpected

After we got back at the hotel, I went straight to my room. For some reason I didn't want to seperate from Aaron...maybe it's just because we've been sharing a room together for too long now that it's weird to seperate from each other? Well, whatever it is, it better stop!

I look at the clock besides me. ARG!!!!!!!! It's already 12 o'clock. How come I couldn't sleep? I kept on turning back and forth and I even tried to count sheeps! But why can't I fall asleep?!

I sat up on my bed and my laptop. I search and search and search the internet until I got bored. I checked the clock again....2 o'clock. Yep! I definitely can't sleep.

Finally, I gave up and took my pillow and slowly open the door. I walked to the room next to mine and knocked the door.

A few moment later, Aaron appeared at the door with a sleepy face. "Gui, what are you doing here? It's like 2 o'clock in the morning" he said.

"Aaron...I can't sleep" I pouted.

"And why are you here again?"

I smiled at him shyly "Hehe...Aaron, can I sleep with you?"

He sighed and move out of the way for me to get in. I ran happily into his bed. "Ahhh~your bed is so comfortable"

"Yours the the same"

"But I like yours better"

"What ever you said Gui" he then collapsed right next to me. "Go to sleep" he said.

"Hey Aaron, I can't sleep! Let's talk" I said.

"But I'm sleepy!" he complained.

"But I'm not!" I whined.

I keep on whining to him for about half an hour.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! I'm awake, I can't sleep! What do you want to talk about?" he gave up.

"Hhmmmm....never mind. Let's play something"

"Then what do you want to play" he said lazily.

"I know! Let's play cards!"

"Gui! You got to be kidding me! You woke me up at 2 something in the morning to play cards?!

"I can't help it! I can't sleep" I gave him a puppy face look.

He sighed again. "Okay fine, go get the card"

I ran back to my room and get the cards. We played cards for about two hours before I felt my eyelids getting heavy.

 

The next thing I know when I woke in the morning is that I slept in Aaron's embrace last night. But instead of freaking out like I usually does. I stayed still and stare at him.

Then, I saw his eye-lashes fluttered that's when I close my eyes immediately. I kept quiet pretending like I'm still sleeping. I waited for him to move but he didn't. Instead he kinda-ish pulled me closer to him. I swear my heart skiped a beat there.

What is he doing? I felt my body stiften as I felt his hot breath getting closer to me. Not sure what's happening but.....

before I know it. I felt something soft touched my forehead which caused me to flinched a little and open my eyes suddenly.

Oh My Gosh! You are the biggest idiot ever GuiGui Wu Ying Jie!

I stared at him with my eyes wide open and he also look at me with a surprised look. We stared at each other like that, his arms around me, our face inches apart.

Then the vibration of his phone makes us both jerked backwards.

"I-I'm going back to my room first" I ran out of the room as quick as possible closing he door behind me and lean against it trying to calm my heart down.

What's happening to me? Why is my heart being like this?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Keep my promise! Updated :)

Hope you like this failed love-ish chapter lol
 

Feels free to comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading! XD