I'm Dorky and I Know it! (LOL)

Love...Is Unexpected

So after a few more torturing hours with Aaron annoying me on the plane. We finally arrived at the Bahamas. First of....how should I say this? Uh...this place is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! OMG! If I were describe how clear and clean the water is? The beautiful sky? The waving palm trees? The white sand? The REFRESHING air???????????????????? This place is WAY more than what I've ever imagine! Oh and this is not all! My mind is totally blowing when I saw the sight of the hotel we're staying at. One word FABULOUS!

It's like a fairy tale coming to live!

"Are we really saying here?!?!" I asked Aaron literally ripping his arm of his shoulder.

"Then why do you think we're here Miss Obvious?" Aaron gave me a 'obviously' look. 

"Are we gonna share room?" Calvin asked out of the blue.

My mind almost automatically shouting HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so don't get me wrong here. I have no problem with sharing a room. I'm not that selfish. But the thing is....well....I know where this is going and I bet ya that you know it too.

Basically I know god too well and I'm pretty sure that he's going to put me and Aaron in a room together. Like I don't know that after meeting Aaron almost for a year. Ever since I met him or should I say ever since I've got back to Taiwan, everything I did that required a partner always turned out to be Aaron.

"No" Aaron answered. Oh thank god.

"Awww come on! I think it'll be fun to share a room together" Angela said.

"NO!!!!" me and Aaron said at the same time which caused the other to flinched in surprise.

"Okay then. No need to over react" Calvin had both of his hands up in surrendered.

"Good" I rolled my eyes. "Now can we go in? I really really really can't wait!!!!" I said excitedly with googly eyes.

"Dork" Aaron commented.

"Look who's talking" I said.

"Okay, Okay guys. This suppose to be a vacation. Can both of you stop your love bickering for once?" Angela stepped in between.

"Tell him, he started it and it is NOT bicker love!!! It's called I HATE HIM FOREVER!" I folded my arms and look away.

"Tell her, she's the one that's acting like a dork! And it's called HATE HER FOREVER!!" Aaron said also turned away...or at least I think he is.

Angela let out a I give up sigh as we all started to walk inside the FABULOUS, FAIRY TALE hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We booked our OWN INDIVIDUAL room!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY have my own room for once in months!

I started to unpack my things right away and took a nice LONG shower/bath before getting change and meet the others in the luxurious restaurant in the hotel. Yeah! Luxurious restaurant. It's been long since I've been in once. *Sob*Sob* Oh England, my beautiful mansion! How much I've miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

So since it's a luxurious restaurant as I mentioned earlier. Of course I'm dressing up for it! *wink*wink* Hehehe....maybe there'll be cute guys in there.......

So I dressed myself up nicely in a short, sleeveless white dress. A small butterfly neckless hanging peacefully around my neck and a pair of high heels on. And of course some light makeup on. Now, I really look like the princess of the Wu's Entertainment not the weird dorky girl that Aaron said I suppose.

As I entered the restaurant, I can felt eyes staring at me as I took each step slowing and carefully. Yup, yup! This is how it suppose to be. I miss all of these attention.

I couldn't help but smile brightly at my friends who are now waiting at the table talking normally obviously not paying attention because they're still too distracted with the menu. Sigh. Still the same old dorky popular friends of mine.

"S-up guys!" I settle down at the table which finally caught their attention.

"Hey G~ Wow~" Calvin said.

"Double wow" Chun commented.

"Triple" Rainie said.

"Qua~" Angela was able to said when Aaron snapped at them.

"Stop being weirdo" he said.

Oh gosh! Thank god there's a normal person here. W-Wait did I just said Aaron's normal? Heheheh...there must be something wrong with me too. *Sigh*

I was took caught up to pay attention at him too. But actually, Aaron's also dressing really nice. A white tux suite him well. Oh and that little bow around his neck makes him looks so adorable. Oh! Here I goes with the adorable=Aaron thing again.

What's happening to me again. Okay, it's probably that this trip is too overwhelming!!! Yeah! It's too overwhelming! That's all! Don't worry Gui, there's nothing wrong with you!

"Hehehe.....I guess that's a good respond" I said.

"W-Wow Gui...you look...." Chun some how couldn't find the right word. How do I look exactly? Good? Amazing? Beautiful? Pretty? Gorgeous?

"Totally hot!" Calvin finished. Hehehe.....I guess that works too.

"Thanks guys" I laughed.

"Ah-hem!" Angela cleared .

"But of course you still look the best honey" Chun pecked Angela on the lips.

"ARG!!!" All of us said at the same time.

"I haven't eat yet and I already felt like throwing up" Aaron said. And for once, I couldn't disagree with him.

"Guys! I'm hungry! Let's order something first okay?" I whined.

 

A few moments later. The food arrived and we ate it happily while chatting. I think I'm having a cramp on my jaw after we finished. I think I smile and laugh too much.

"Oh I'm so full!!"

"Me too!" they all said.

"Who wants to go on a boat ride?" Rainie asked excited.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah now!" she replied.

"It's like already 9!" I said.

"So? It's just started outside" Chun said.

I shrugged. "Ok, whatever you said"

And as with that. We paid for the dinner and was about to head out when I saw a familiar figure or rather face heading into the restaurant that I started to walk a little closer to make sure that I'm positive on who I'm thinking it was.

Uh-Uh!!! He's is not here! Why is he here? What the heck is he doing here? And who's that besides him??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun! Dun! Dun! Who do you think it was that GuiGui saw?

And if you're going to guess Jerry by any chance, I'll say this. It's not him. And I promise you that it's really not him. I'm not gonna trick you guys again so don't worry. :P

It's someone rather more surprising LOL. Looking forward till the next chapter.

And sorry for not updating!!! >< Been weird lately....

OMG!!!!!! SHINEE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, they're back a few days ago but I didn't update so yeah.....

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINHO LOOKS SO HOT AND Y!!!!!!!!!! *DIES* (Ok, I'm going to stop now before I'm going out of hand) lol

Please please leave a comment please!! I almost had the thought of deleting this story because I have no idea how to continue this story so please do leave a comment to give me more inspiration!

Thanks for reading and until I updating again!!!!!! Ciao! <333