Stupid Pig! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

"JERRY~!!!" I squeals as I sprinted towards the front of the room. He then pulled me into his embrace. *Sigh* How much I've miss being in his arms and just snuggle into him.

"I miss you" he whispered in my ears.

"I miss you too" I said. We stayed there hugging each other for a second taking back all those times we've missed. 

"Ah~ummm....Gui,since you guys seems so close. Why won't you show Jerry around the school after school?" Mr.Wang said awkwardly.

"That would be great right Gui?" Jerry said.

"Of course!" I replied excitely.

Class fly quickly with Jerry with me. When Mr.Wang was teaching and writing stuff on the board. We keep on passing notes to each other and I felt it. I felt like my normal life is back. Soon,the bell rang. I quickly gathered my stuff into my book-bag and walk with Jerry around the school.

It took me more than 5 hours trying to show him the entire campus. After that I led him to this ice cream shop that me,Aaron,Rainie,and the trios always goes.

"Which one do you want?" I asked him after we took a seat at a table.

"Anything as long as I eat it with you. Everything is fine" he said.

"Awww~! Why won't you try this one? It's really good" I said pointing at the manu.

"How did you know it's good?" he asked.

"Oh, because last time I went with my friends here and I tried this one. It was so Yummy~!! And stupid pig even tried to steal some of it" I said.

"Stupid pig?" he asked with a weird expression.

Holly Crap!!! I didn't realized that I just mentioned in front of Jerry.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

"Well, I'm fine with anything" he said letting go of the topic.

"Ok, Linda!" I called the waitress that always served us everytime we came.

"Oh hey Gui" she greeted me then she look at Jerry. "Your friend?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Boyfriend" Jerry said. Linda let out a surprised look .

"So~what can I get you today?" she asked.

"Ummm...this would be fine" I said pointing at the pic of the ice cream from earlier.

"Ok,I'll be right back with your order" she said as she disappeared behind the counter.

"So I see you're making new friends here fast huh?" Jerry said as soon as Linda walk away.

"I guess so" I said with a shrug.

"You went here often?" he asked.

"Well I went here sometimes after school wit some friends"

"That's cool" he said. But I wasn't paying any attention. Hmmmm....I wonder what Aaron's doing right now. Is he doing his homework? Is he hanging out with the trios? Or is he just watch TV?...without me? But I'm his watching TV buddy! Ahhhh!!! GuiGui Wu Ying Jie! What are you thinking? You're with Jerry! Your boyfriend that you haven't seen for more than 4 months and you're thinking about the stupid pig that always yelled and insult you?!!! What the heck is wrong with you?

For the rest of the date. I tried to concentrate on listening to Jerry but after a while my mind just have control of it's own. It will wander out of space and some how ended up on Aaron's planet where everything is about Aaron. And all I could think of is Aaron, Aaron, and Aaron.

"Stupid pig! Get out of my head!" I screamed in frustration.

"G-Gui? Are you ok?" Jerry asked looking at me worriedly.

"Nothing!" I replied. "I was thinking of a pig"

"You what?" he asked confused.

"It-It's just nothing" I sighed. But it is not just nothing. I tried my best to ignore all of my thoughts about Aaron but just like an annoying fly. It just keep on getting back to me. Every few second or so. A bubble of Aaron will pop up in my head and I would pop it but it just keep going back and back and back! This is sure is not just nothing. This is bad....

****************************

Sorry guys, no GuiLun interaction here

I'm trying to not make this chapter boring but I guess I failed haha...

but still hope you'll like this chapter! :D