The beginning of something....

Love...Is Unexpected

I slowly look up from where the voice is coming.

"Calvin? What are you doing here?" I asked a little shocked.

He let out a smile "To rescue you" he replied.

"Yeah right!" I said not buying it. "Yes I am, watch this" he said as he came up close to the door and knocked it.

"I said I'm not letting you in! Go away stupid ghost!!!" Aaron yelled.

I opened my mouth about to protest but Calvin motioned me to be quiet.

"Aaron! What are you talking about? I'm Calvin, I'm not a ghost" Calvin said. After a few minutes the door finally open. I quickly rushed towards the door and yell at Aaron "YOU STUPID JERK! HOW DARE YOU KICKED ME OUT OF THE ROOM!?! IT'S MY FREAKING ROOM SO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO KICK ME OUT AGAIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs like crazy. "AND DON'T EVER CALL ME STUPID GHOST!!!!!!!"

"W-What you! CALVIN!!!!!!" he yelled.

"I? I what?" I challenge him. "YOU STUPID GHOST!!!!! AND YOU CALVIN! HOW CAN YOU TRICKED ME AND HELP THIS STUPID GHOST?!?"

Calvin didn't say anything he just shake his head and smile yes his sunshine smile and walk into Aa~wait My~No Our room!

I gave Aaron death glares and he shot it back. Grr~!!! I've never met such a hateable person like him in my whole entire life! How dare he called me a stupid ghost? Well, if I'm a stupid ghost then he's a stupid pig! A smelly-dirty pig!!!!!! HMP!!!!!

He ignored me and walk into the room with Calvin. I left with no choice but to carry my luggages and follow them.

"WOW!" Calvin said as he stared at my bed. "It's ugly right? It's the stupid ghost 'art work' or whatever it is" Aaron said.

"You stupid smelly pig! Don't you DARE criticize my my skills! I bet you can't even know how to decorate your room that's why it looks so ugly!" I said getting very pissed off.

"Impressive" Calvin said. "Awww~thanks!" I said as I gave him my sweetest smile.

"You! You! Who are you calling a pig?" he asked mad.

"Who else but you stupid-smelly pig" I shoted back. Hah! He wants to mess with me? Fine! But it's not easy!

"Hey!Hey!Hey! Chill guys! Easy going easy going. Aaron she's your room mate after all and you too Gui" Calvin interrupted.

"She/He is NOT my room mate!" Me and Aaron shouted at the same time.

"Ok Ok chill" he said as he but both of his hands up.

"We need to talk!" Me and Aaron said again as we marched out of the room leaving Calvin behind.

----------------------

''HEBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we yelled as we entered Hebe's 'office'

No respond.

"HEBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah? Huh? What happened?" she asked popping her head out of the stacks of paper again.

"I DON'T WANT HIM/HER TO BE MY ROOM MATE!!!!! WE NEED TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!" we yelled.

"Ouch!!! That's hurt! You guys don't have to yell into my ears" she said covering her ears.

"Sorry" I said.

"Ok, what is the problem here?" she said. "We don't want to be room mate!" we said.

She let out a big sigh. "Didn't we settled this already? The dorms are all pacted! There are no more room left so you guys have to share a room since Aaron you're the only one that still doesn't have a room mate yet!" she said.

"Then kicked her out of the dorms! Don't give her to me! She's messing up my room!" Aaron said.

"What!?! I wasn't messing with your room. I was decorating it to make it more lively not deadly!" I protested.

"Deadly? How dare you~!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!! SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!" Hebe suddenly screamed.

Me and Aaron quickly shut up scared of Hebe's actions. "I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE ROOM MATE FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!! NO!!! YOU GUYS DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE AND THAT'S FINAL!!! SO DEAL WITH IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE OR ELSE WHEN I GET ANGRY.........YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I MIGHT DO TO YOU!!!!!!" Hebe said kicking us out of the room.

*******************************

@Guilun-xox: You think so?

@sweetghost: haha...i don't know....you just have to read to find out and thanks!

@jiejie: haha...i'm glad to know that, i thought my stories was boring......and thanks, I have not credit for it though, it's all Bubble's :D

@Bubble: hmmmmmm....really? How? I really want to see how a girl will teach a guy to be a gentlement haha.... :P

@007GuiLunxox: *LOL* your comment just make me laugh, You found your answer Aaro~I mean mei? Hope you can sleep now haha....

@nash_piliMIT: really? he does? I wrote it and didn't realize that he's hot tempered. Did I answered your question yet? haha....power to GuiLun <33333

Comments and new subscribers are my smiles!!! XD

Love ya!!!!!!!!