Are you gay?

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

              The last incident with Dara was taking its toll on Jiyong. He has been dreaming about her over and over and in his dreams she’s very much alive. When he wasn’t doing anything, Jiyong keep checking on her and he could swear that he saw it move once in a while. He still couldn’t understand how she could possibly move and talk. Jiyong is being driven insane and his friends were a little worried about him.

 

            As a hyung, TOP made sure to check on his dongsaengs and Jiyong is definitely getting his attention. TOP once asked Jiyong if everything is alright and Jiyong looked at him funnily like as if he wanted to tell him something that scares him but in the end Jiyong said that he’s fine. TOP let go of it thinking that Jiyong might be tired because of his hectic schedule and working on their album.

 

            “Yah~ Jiyongie.” TOP said patting Jiyong in the back. “Why are you up so early?”

            Jiyong smiled. “Working on our album hyung.”

            “You’re working too hard.” TOP laughed.

 

            They were on the recording studio and Jiyong was in front of the table where many papers were scattered. He was such a great song writer that TOP admired him.

 

            “GD&TOP album with be sensational.” Jiyong smiled proudly.

            TOP sat opposite of him. “Neh, it should be.”

            Jiyong noticed the paper TOP was holding. “What’s that Tabi?”

            “Oh, this?” TOP said. “I’ve been working on a few lyrics and I have written a couple.”

            “Let me see.” Jiyong said excitedly and read the paper.

            “What do you think?” asked TOP as Daesung walked in.

            “Anneyeong.” Daesung said sleepily and lay down on the couch.

            “Annyeong.” Jiyong said and then turned to Tabi once again. “This is great hyung but something is missing.”

            “Jeongmal?” TOP frowned and studied his composed song. “What is it?”

            “I think the chorus should be sung by a girl.” Jiyong answered thoughtfully. “How about Bom noona?”

            TOP considered it. “Neh, I think she could do it.”

            “Yah Dae, what do you think?” TOP asked but apparently Daesung have fallen asleep again.

            Taeyang walked in and tapped Daesung on the shoulder. “Yah~ Daesung president is here.”

            Daesung immediately sat up straight and pretend that he wasn’t sleeping. Jiyong laughed as Daesung looked around but president YG isn’t there.

 

            “Aish~ why did you do that?” Daesung complained at Taeyang sat beside him.

            “Where would I sit?” Taeyang asked. “You’re taking up the space.”

            “Where’s Ri?” Jiyong asked.

            “I’m here.” Seungri said standing by the door. “Looking for Panda?”

            TOP laughed. “We thought you weren’t going to wake up.”

           

            Seungri shrugged and went to talk with his other hyungs while Jiyong and TOP continued to finalize the song TOP has written.

 

            “So it should be Bom noona?” Jiyong asked one last time. “Agreed?”

            “Arasso.” TOP nodded.

            “We should ask her first.” Jiyong thought worriedly.

            TOP smiled. “Don’t worry I’ll tale to her.”

            “Okay then.” Jiyong smiled knowingly.

 

            After lunch the whole Bigbang packed their things and got ready for a performance in Inkigayo. They locked all their dorm room and went out. Jiyong doubled checked if Dara is still in the closet before even going out. Dara sat motionless in his closet and Jiyong closed it confidently.

 

            “Jiyong, before I forgot.” TOP said once they were inside the van. “Someone was looking for you the other day.”

            “For me?” Jiyong asked puzzled. “Who?”

            “She’s quite pretty.” Taeyang winked.

            “Who is it, hyung?” Jiyong asked TOP.

            TOP thought about it for a moment. “I forgot her name.”

            Jiyong laughed. “Omo hyung. Why do you keep forgetting things?”

            “She looks weird.” Seungri pouted.

            “She’s pretty.” Taeyang contradicted him.

            Jiyong looked at Seungri when he heard the word weird. “Weird you say maknae?”

            “Neh, hyung.” Seungri nodded.

            “What does she want?” Jiyong asked nervously.

            “She was asking if how was your meeting with your new friend.” Top shrugged. “Whatever that means.”

           

            Jiyong thought about Kei Ri. She’s the only girl that’s been so weird to him. Who could she be talking about but Dara. All of a sudden Jiyong wanted to go down from the van and get back to the dorm. He decided that he would give the doll back to Kei Ri no matter what happens. He couldn’t keep Dara anymore with all the weirdness she’s bringing into her life.

 

            “So do you know her?” TOP asked studying Jiyong.

            “Aniyo, hyung.” Jiyong answered. “Must be playing a joke on you.”

            “Maybe.” TOP shrugged.

           

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            Back in the dorm, inside the closet door of Jiyong, Dara stirred. She opened her eyes and she was a little disoriented because of the dark. She stood up but she banged her head on something hard.

 

            “Ow.” she said holding her head.

 

            She fumbled for the door and opened it. The door suddenly opened and she fell, face first on the floor. She scrambled to get up and turned around to see the whole room. Dara opened the bathroom and peaked inside. She frowned and then her face lit up. She ran to Jiyong’s bed but instead of lying on it she dropped herself on the floor and peaked under the bed.

 

            She stood up disappointed. “Where’s Jiyong?”

 

            She sat on the bed and then she heard some scratching on the door. Dara opened it gingerly and then screamed loudly when Gaho went inside. Gaho went up the bed and lay down not taking off his eyes from Dara.

 

            Dara approached the dog nervously her two index fingers forming an X. “Who are you? Where did you take Jiyong?”

           

            Gaho managed a bark and Dara closed her eyes. “Please don’t eat me.”

           

            Gaho ignored her pleas and sleep on Jiyong’s pillow. Dara opened her eyes slowly and relaxed when she saw that Gaho wasn’t moving anymore. She went outside and sat on the living room couch.

 

            “What a weird creature.” she mused and grabbed the remote control. She clicked the many buttons and the TV went on.

 

            Dara made another little scream when she heard people talking on the TV. She put her hands on her hips and then asked the people from the TV demandingly. “Where is Kwon Jiyong?!”

 

            She stomped her feet in frustration when all she saw was a picture of banana milk. She left the living room and went to the kitchen but before she could take anymore step she tripped on the plug of the TV and it went off.

 

            Dara stood up more annoyed and managed to get her way on the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and covered her eyes because of the light coming from it. She picked up a tomato gingerly and smelled it. She tossed it aside her nose crumpling and closed the fridge.

 

            She pouted. “Why is there no sign of Jiyong?”

 

            Dra yawned as she went back to Jiyong’s room. She saw the open closet and rummaged the inside. She found some clothes of Jiyong and tried it on. Dara looked like a hip hop girl but she smiled hugely when she saw herself in the mirror.

 

            She tossed her clothes on the closet floor and then she felt wave sleepiness. She stretched and grabbed the closet door closed. Dara settled herself on the floor again and was a sleep in just a few seconds.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            “Did you hear the fans shouting our name?” Seungri chatted merrily.

            “Neh, Panda.” Taeyang laughed. “We were good, aren’t we?”

            Seungri nodded. “But I think it’s because my presence is there.”

           

             TOP laughed and hit the 8th button. They were on the elevator going up on their dorm room. They just had a fantastic performance on Inkigayo where they performed two of their songs.

 

              “Our maknae is full of confidence.” Jiyong laughed.

               Daesung pinched Seungri in the cheeks. “The crowd loves you.”

              “Of course.” Seungri nodded.

              “We’re here.” Taeyang smiled.

              “I’m beat.” Daesung said.

 

               Taeyang sat on the couch and the TV like he always does while TOP and Daesung went inside their room to change clothes. Jiyong took the opportunity that Seungri was on the kitchen to check on Dara again.

 

               “Time to see if the doll behaved herself.” Jiyong murmured to herself as he passed a sleeping Gaho.

 

                His jaw dropped when he saw that Dara’s position has changed. He frowned when he saw the clothes of Dara strewn on the floor and saw that she was now wearing his clothes.

 

                “Why is this happening?” Jiyong sighed and then he heard Taeyang and he knows that something else happened.

 

               “Yah~ who unplugged the TV?” Taeyang complained.

               “Why is there a tomato on the kitchen floor?” Seungri called to them.

              “Daesung is the last one on the kitchen earlier.” TOP shouted.

              “I didn’t touch the tomatoes.” Daesung complained.

 

              Inside the room Jiyong glared at the unmoving figure of Dara. “What have you done this time?”

 

               “Hyung, who are you talking to?” Seungri called and Jiyong slammed the closet door close.

              Seungri stopped on the door when he saw Jiyong’s reaction. “Are you okay…hyung?”

               “Yah~ why didn’t you knock?!” Jiyong shouted.

              “But hyung…this is our room.” Seungri said scared.

 

              TOP and the other’s went in their room hurriedly when they heard Jiyong’s voice. They looked from Seungri’s confused face to Jiyong’s shocked face.

 

                 “Yah~ Jiyongie why are you shouting at Seungri?” TOP scolded him.

                Jiyong stepped forward. “Mianheyeo Ri. You scared me. I didn’t mean to shout at you.”

                “Why are you so weird, hyung?” Seungri asked. “You have been acting weird lately.

                “Neh.” Daesung agreed.

               Jiyong laughed nervously. “Aish~ what are you talking about?”

               “Is that a girl’s clothes?” Taeyang asked slowly pointing at Jiyong’s feet.

 

                Jiyong closed his eyes. I’m busted.

 

                “Hyung…are you gay?” Seungri asked and Jiyong’s eyes opened.

               “MOURAGO?” Jiyong shouted his face surprised.

                “Well, that’s a question.” TOP said seriously.

                 “HYUNG!” Jiyong said indignantly.

               “First you were talking to a doll and then you spend so much time by yourself.” TOP said. “And now you have a girl’s clothes.”

              “We don’t mind.” Daesung said carefully afraid that Jiyong will shout again. “It doesn’t matter to us, hyung.”

                  “Hyung…I know you’re older than me but show some respect.” Jiyong said looking at TOP. “I’m still the leader.”

                    “We know that’s why we’re concerned of you Jiyongie.” TOP said hugging Jiyong.

                   “I am NOT gay!” Jiyong said offended.

                  “Aha!” Taeyang said. “If you’re not gay then…that means…”

                  “You’re bringing girls in the dorm without our knowledge.” Seungri continued.

                  Jiyong looked at them stunned. “Mou…?”

                   “Aish~ you know that President YG doesn’t allow that.” TOP scolded Jiyong more.

 

            Jiyong looked at them with confusion. First he was accused of being gay and now he’s bringing girls in the dorm. Jiyong thought about it for a moment and decided to ride with the way they were thinking.

 

            “I know hyung.” Jiyong sighed dramatically. “I won’t do it again.”

            “You will be called to president YG’s office if he knows.” Taeyang said.

            Seungri laughed completely forgetting about Jiyong’s shouting. “You’re so naughty hyung.”

            Jiyong laughed not because of what Seungri said but more of because of how things developed. “I know.”

            “Don’t do it again.” TOP said finally before going out of the room followed by Daesung and Taeyang.

 

            Seungri picked up the clothes and handed it Jiyong. “So who is it, hyung?”

            Jiyong put his arms around Seungri and whispered to his ear. “I won’t tell you but she’s hot.

 

            Seungri laughed and continued to ask his hyung to tell him while Dara sleeps peacefully inside the closet.

 

A/N:

 

 Cannot stay long~ OMO so much to do. Update later~ LOVE YOU ALL~

 

Comments and Subscribe~