Low Spirit

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

       Jiyong is at a flower shop picking a bouquet of flowers for Dara. He has reflected about his actions and thought that he’s indeed been mean to her. He needed something to give aside from his apology.

 

      “Annyeonghaseyo.” The girl at the register giggled. “You’re so handsome, Jiyong oppa!”

     

      Jiyong smiled politely and nodded at the girl in thanks as he gives her his payment. They were snapping photos of him and he politely smiles at the camera.

 

      “Hyung, let’s go.” Seungri called from the car.

 

      “I’m coming.” Jiyong took the flowers with him and get inside the car.

 

      Seungri checked out the flowers. “Who’s that for, hyung? Are you courting someone?”

 

      “Aniyo.” Jiyong shakes his head. “It’s for Dara.”

 

      “Dara noona?” Seungri smiled mischievously. “Wae? Wae? Wae?”

 

      Jiyong looked at him sharply. “Yah! What are you thinking?”

 

      Seungri shrugged. “I just think it’s so thoughtful of you to buy her flowers.”

 

      “Yah, straighten your face and don’t smirk at me.” Jiyong glared at him. “It’s a congratulatory flower. She did well on her first solo MV.”

 

 

      They arrived at YG building and Jiyong went up on the dance studio where 2ne1 gets their dance lessons.

 

      “Bommie noona.” Jiyong waved at the door. “Annyeong~”

 

      “Jiyong-ah!” Bom smiled. “Annyeong~ ooh, are those for me?”

 

      “Aniyo, noona.” Jiyong laughed.

 

      “Yah!” Bom pouted. “You’re rude.”

 

      “Oh, oppa.” CL bowed at him. “Who are you looking for?”

 

      “Dara-ssi.” Jiyong replied. “I didn’t congratulate her properly so I thought of giving her these flowers.”

 

      “Dara eonnie is sick.” Minzy said.

 

      “Wae?” Jiyong asked surprised.

 

      “Aigoo~ she hasn’t been well after the release of the MV.” Bom explained.

 

      CL nodded. “It’s a shame. We want to treat her outside.”

     

      Jiyong feels so worried about Dara, all the more he wants to see her and comfort her. He’s been a pain to her.

 

      “Dara has been acting weirdly too.” Bom continued. “Aigoo~”

 

      That caught Jiyong’s attention.

 

      “Weird, how?” Jiyong asked.

 

      “She’ll sometimes space out and sits very still.” CL said trying to copy Dara.

 

      Minzy nodded. “Neh, we thought she was kidding coz she sits still like a doll.”

 

      “Like a doll?” Jiyong asked really slowly, the colour draining off his face.

 

      “Neh.” They nodded.

 

      Jiyong cursed himself. She’s turning into a doll again!! I need to see her now!

 

      “Oh, Jiyong-ah, where are you going?” Bom asked as Jiyong started backing away.

 

      Jiyong bowed to them. “Ah, I have to go visit her. See you later.”

 

      “Yah, changkaman—“ they called after him.

 

      Jiyong rushed on the elevator until he arrived outside 2ne1’s dorm. He wasn’t allowed to be here at the girl’s dorm but what can he do? Jiyong knocked three times but there’s no answer. The panic on Jiyong’s heart kept growing.

 

      “Is this what Kei Ri is talking about?” Jiyong mumbled to himself.

 

      Jiyong knocked again, louder this time and the door opened revealing a sad Dara. Jiyong dropped the flowers on the floor and hugged her.

 

      “Jiyong-ah?” Dara asked puzzled by Jiyong’s action.

 

      Jiyong holds her at arm’s length. “Gwenchanayo?”

 

      “Neh.” Dara nodded still confused. “Wae?”

 

      “They said you were sick.” Jiyong said brushing a strand of hair away from Dara’s face.

 

      “I am, a little.” Dara said a little coldly and looked away. “I’ll be fine.”

 

      Jiyong exhaled loudly and picked up the flowers. He handed it to her like a lost boy.

 

      “Mainhe, Dara-ah.” Jiyong mumbled. “For the way I acted. I was being stupid; I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”

 

      Dara took the flowers tentatively and Jiyong peeked at her reaction under his eyelashes. Dara smelled the flowers and smiled a little.

 

      “Forgive me, please.” Jiyong said cutely.

 

      “Nappeun namja.” Dara pouted at him.

 

      Jiyong holds up both his hand. “I know. I’m sorry. I’m just…”

 

      “What?” Dara asked holding her breath.

 

      “I’m just missing the times that it was just the two of us.” Jiyong said and he was surprised to hear the real sincerity on his own voice. He didn’t realize that was how he was feeling until the words escaped his mouth. Yes he’s still annoyed about the kiss scene on the music video but not at Dara it was more of directed at Lee Minho. Jiyong keeps hearing rumours that the boy likes Dara.

     

       “Jeongmal?” Dara asked wide-eyed. "I miss it too."

 

      Jiyong nodded and Dara opened the door a little more. “Get inside.”

 

      Jiyong followed her and they went to the dining area. “Are you feeling better?”

 

      Dara placed the flowers in the vase and shrugged. “A little. I’m feeling better that you’re here.”

 

      Jiyong cleared his throat and blushed. He wasn’t ready to broach that subject yet; he doesn’t want to upset her again.

 

      “Do you want a drink?” Dara asked.

 

      “Yes, please.” Jiyong smiled.

 

      “Catch!” Dara laughed and launched the can to him.

 

      “Yah! You’re being silly.” Jiyong tried to scold her but he’s really happy that they were kind of back to normal.

 

      They went to the living room and Dara rummage on the dvd rack to look for something to watch.

 

      “I’m so bored.” Dara whined. “I’m not allowed to go out unless I’m completely okay.”

 

      “Are you turning into a doll again?” Jiyong asked worriedly.

 

      “Neh.” Dara nodded. “Jiyong-ah, I’m scared.”

     

      Jiyong thought about Kei Ri and her little explanation about why Dara turns into a doll. It must be because she been really sad these past few days and it’s because of him.

 

      “I don’t want to be doll again.” Dara said her voice really small. “I want to be human.”

 

      “Don’t worry it will be alright.” Jiyong tried to assure her. “I’m here.”

     

      Dara smiled a little and went back to searching for dvds.

 

      Jiyong remembered Kei Ri telling him something about how he brought Dara into life. Maybe that’s the key to her problem? Jiyong looked at Dara who’s busy with what she’s doing and leaned in slowly at her. He was about to kiss her when Dara stood up suddenly and Jiyong smacked his face on the couch.

 

      “Jiyong-ah, what are you doing?” Dara asked laughing at Jiyong.

 

      Jiyong posed at the sofa trying to not look awkward. “I just want to lie down.”

 

      Dara smiled. “Arasso~ I’ll just get a dvd Seungri gave me last week. Do you want to watch it with me?”

 

      “Yeah, sure.” Jiyong nodded and Dara disappeared to her room.

 

      “Aish~” Jiyong slapped a palm to his face. “Epic fail, Jiyong!"

 

 

A/N:

 

Kya~ hahaha.

So I made this last night. HULL!

I guess you know the drill now when I can't update..

><

So busy at school and everything...

Only a month away before first semester is finished.

Anyway jeongmal kamsahamnida for those who greeted me on my birthday~

:))

You've all given me a precious gift.. ^^

kekeke.

Hitting 205 subscribers now.

Hurrah!!! :D

 

I hope you like this chapter..

Ah~ too bad the kiss didn't happen..

LOL

 

Hit the FRIEND button and the SUBSCRIBE button.

Leave your COMMENTS.

I'll get to you when I can.

 

XOXO

SaskiaGumiho