Mischievous Dara

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           Dara was immediately discharged from the hospital after receiving an IV treatment. It was kept secret so that the fans won’t queue at the hospital like what had happened on the fire incident. Jiyong was there when she was discharged and to Dara’s happiness he’s always by her side.

 

            “Jiyong-ah~ why are you always leaving after rehearsals?” Dara asked. They were in the couch again, outside the dance studio.

 

            “Hmmm?” Jiyong looked up, he was busy putting a rabbit patterned band aid on Dara’s leg.

 

            “Are you meeting someone?” Dara asked again. “You’re always disappearing.”

 

            Jiyong laughed at Dara’s pouting lips. “Wae? Are you jealous?”

 

            “Eh??” Dara frowned. “Who should I be jealous with?”

 

            “Ooooh~ what does that mean?” Jiyong pinched her cheek.

 

            “Fine, don’t tell me.” Dara folded her arms and look away. “I’m not interested anyway.”

 

            Jiyong ruffled her hair. Dara has been asking him all the time about what he does when he disappears after practice and he never answers her.

 

            “I’m not meeting anyone.” Jiyong poked her in the cheek.

 

            “Arasso.” Dara said indifferently.

 

            “Yah, bunny-rabbit are you mad at me?” Jiyong couldn’t help but laugh at Dara’s whiny expression. “Wah~ I didn’t realize you get jealous easily.”

 

            “Who said I’m jealous?” Dara blushed. “I was only asking.”

 

            “Arasso. If that’s what you want me to believe.” Jiyong smiled at her.

 

            Dara looked at Jiyong sneakily when he was fixing his hair through the reflection on his phone. She looked away quickly when Jiyong looks her way.

 

            “Yah, bunny-rabbit.” Jiyong took her hand. “You should be more careful, okay? Look at you, how can you dance so carelessly?”

 

            “It’s just a scratch.” Dara argued and smiled at rabbit band aid on her leg.

 

            Jiyong smirked. “Even so, be careful. Arasso?”

 

            “And if I don’t?” Dara challenged.

 

            Jiyong closed the little distance between them and Dara automatically closed her eyes. Jiyong’s lips were so close it’s making her heart beat so fast.

 

            “I think, I will have to steal kisses as punishment.” Jiyong whispered ily.

 

            “M-mouya??” Dara stuttered, her eyes still closed.

 

            “Sandara Park, you bunny-rabbit… when dragon says be careful, be obedient and say you will.” Jiyong said. “Arasso?”

 

            Dara nodded her head slowly, eyes shut tight.

 

            Jiyong gave a satisfied smile and kissed her quickly on the lips. “Good girl.”

 

            A few feet away from them Bom is hiding from a huge potted plant and looking at Dara and Jiyong’s sweetness.

 

            “Mouya?” Bom pouted. “Those too are giving me toothache from their sweetness.”

 

            “You shouldn’t look at them, then.” TOP said from behind Bom.

 

            Bom jumped to her feet in surprise and glared at Jiyong. “Tabi-ah~! Are you spying on me??”

           

            “Nega?” TOP pointed at himself. “Aniyo noona. Why are you spying on Jiyong and Dara?”

 

            Bom blushed because she was caught red handed. “I’m not spying. I was just checking on Dara!!”

 

            TOP laughed at Bom’s cute expression. “Have you eaten? There’s still time. I’ll buy you something?”

 

            Bom, who’s side-tracked by the mention of food, jumped happily. “Jinjja? Jinjja, jinjja?”

 

            “Neh.” TOP nodded.

 

            “Will you buy me corn??” Bom asked cutely.

 

            “Arasso.” TOP laughed and offered his hand which Bom took willingly.

 

            Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung, who was walking towards the other direction noticed Bom and TOP heading the other way, was shocked to see the two of them looking so cozy together.

 

            “Mouya?!” Seungri whined. “Is TOP hyung and Bommie noona dating too??”

 

            “Maybe…?” Taeyang replied.

 

            Seungri threw his towel on the flower. “Wae?? Jiyong hyung is gone, Tabi hyung is gone… why is everyone in love?”

 

            “Yah, why are you so against it?” Daesung asked and gave back Seungri’s towel.

 

            “Who will love Panda Seungri now??” Seungri asked.

 

            Taeyang put his arms around maknae Seungri’s shoulder. “Daesung and I are still here.”

 

            “But…” Seungri protested but was dragged again in the dance studio.

 

 

            Dara was looking out of the window, watching Jiyong’s car fade away in the distance. She feels sad that Jiyong is gone again. It’s been a wonder to her where Jiyong keeps disappearing; the only thing she could think of is that Jiyong has important schedules. What Dara doesn’t know is that Jiyong was busy finding solution on how to make her human.

 

            “He’s gone again…” Dara pouted.

 

            “Eonnie, why are you alone?” CL asked.

 

            Dara put a smile for CL. “CL-roo, can you make the apple hairstyle for eonnie again?”

 

            “Do you like it too much?” CL laughed.

 

            Dara nodded and CL agreed to do it for her.

 

            “Chaerin-ah~ why do dragons always wander off?” Dara mused.

 

            CL smiled at Dara’s petty problem. “That’s because that dragon you have found is a little busier than normal dragons.”

 

            “But my dragon is one of a kind.” Dara said proudly.

 

            “I’m sure he is.” CL laughed.

 

            They were just heading back to the practice room when CL and Dara met President Yang Hyun Suk on the hallway.

 

            “Dara-ah, where have you been?” President Yang asked.

 

            Dara bit her lip. “I was just taking a break. Waeyo?”

 

            “Why do you look so guilty?” President Yang asked. “Did you do something bad again?”

 

            Dara shook her head violently. “Aniyo sajangnim~ it’s just that every time we meet, I get scolded.”

 

            “And whose fault is that?” Yang Hyun Suk asked. “Ppali and go. You have a solo activity.”

 

            “Eh??” Dara blinked. “Eoddi?”

 

 

ETUDE Commercial Shoot

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo~!!” Dara greeted all the staffs energetically as soon as she arrived at the ETUDE CF shoot.

 

            “Annyeong Dara-ssi.” PD-nim greeted her. “Nomu yepeo..”

 

            ETUDE has offered a two year contract for Dara to be their official model alongside a boy group. Her youthful and fun aura has captured the heart of many fans and attention from different cosmetic companies.

 

            “Kamsahamnida~” Dara blushed and bowed again.

 

            “You can go inside and have your make up done.” PD-nim instructed. “We’ll shoot later in the indoor set we made.”

 

            Dara said her goodbye and went to the make-up room where the boy group she’ll be working with is waiting. It is very chaotic when she entered the room because the boys seem to be playing like little kids lost in the playground.

 

            “Annyeonghasayo~” Dara greeted first.

 

            There was a moment pause and then, “Annyeonghaseyo~ SHINee imnida!”

 

            Taemin who was busy playing a game of hand wrestling with Jonghyun stopped immediately and bowed 90 degrees. Key and Onew bowed too while Minho blushed before bowing to Dara.

 

            “Nice to meet you, Dara imnida.” Dara smiled at their energetic smiles.

 

            “Noona, do you know any of us?” Taemin asked.

 

“Neh, I do.” Dara smiled. “SHINee is very popular today.”

 

“Jinjja?” Taemin smiled happily.

 

Dara nodded eagerly.

 

            “Among SHINee members, who do you like the most?” Taemin asked again and immediately receives a scolding from Onew.

 

            “You’re being rude.” Onew scolded him.

 

            “Neh, maknae.” Jonghyun and Key agreed.

 

            “So, noona?” Minho asked and they all looked at her expectantly.

 

            Dara laughed at their silliness for scolding the maknae but wanting to know the same things.

 

            “Isn’t it too early for that?” Dara laughed.

 

            “Aniyo~” they said altogether.

            “Just pick anyone noona.” Taemin smiled.

 

            “Geureyo…?” Dara smiled and picked up a lollipop from the assortment of food on the table. “I should pick Taemin then, since he’s so cute.”

 

            Taemin took the lollipop and jumped joyously.

 

            “Ei~~” Key said disappointedly.

 

            “I know this one is coming.” Jonghyun said.

 

            “Eotteokke?” Dara put her index finger together and pouts.

 

            The SHINee members being so crazy and funny are able to entertain Dara. Thus, getting closer to her. It was a big relief to the PD who directed the CF because Dara and every SHINee members got along so well. Except for the scene where Dara gets to kiss Minho. There was a number of NGs because Minho and Dara kept blushing and looking away at each other.

 

            After eleven NGs they were able to shoot the kiss scene and they were awarded a few minutes of break before resuming the filming. Minho got teased a lot for his NGs and Dara was entertained again by them.

 

            Dara’s personal assistant suddenly handed her phone and she answered immediately when she saw that it was Jiyong was calling.

 

            “Jiyong-ah!” Dara answered happily.

 

            Chaerin said you’re in a CF shoot. Where exactly is that? Jiyong asked over the phone.

 

            “It was a little outside of Gangnam.” Dara replied. “We’re in a studio.”

 

            I was around the corner. Jiyong replied. I’ll be there. What do you want to eat?

 

            “Carrots!” Dara answers instantly.

 

            Jiyong laughed over the phone. Really, bunny-rabbit. Don’t you have anything on your mind but carrots?

 

            “I love them!” Dara said indignantly.

 

            More than me? Jiyong asked playfully.

 

            “Eh??” Dara blushed even though Jiyong is nowhere around.

 

            Nevermind. Jiyong said. Laters.

 

 

            Jiyong drove ended the phone call and sighed. “Aigoo~ that bunny.”

 

            Jiyong was a little tired and disappointed again because he didn’t find anyone who can help him. It’s been a long day but he couldn’t just give like that.

 

            “I refuse to give up.” Jiyong said to himself. “That rabbit deserves a chance on humanity.”

 

            Jiyong got to his car and went to the nearest bakeshop and bought a huge order of carrot cake where Dara will be very happy. When Jiyong arrived on the CF site, he was greeted by the staffs but what surprised him is the appearance of SHINee.

 

            “Mouya?” Jiyong asked himself. “Why is there a boy group?”

 

            “Jiyong-ssi.” Dara’s personal assistant called him. “Dara’s in the waiting room.”

 

            Jiyong followed her immediately and was greeted by Dara who seems in a very good mood today.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, you came!” Dara jumped up and down.

 

            Jiyong closed the door and handed her the carrot cake silently.

 

            “Carrot cake!” Dara clapped her hand. “Gumawo.”

 

            “Are you that happy today?” Jiyong asked and Dara nodded eagerly. “Wae?”

 

            “The set is so colourful and everyone is nice.” Dara said through a mouthful of cake. “SHINee is especially nice.”

 

            Jiyong smirked. “Of course, they are.”

 

            “Have you met them before?” Dara asked.

 

            “Neh.” Jiyong nodded.

 

            “Where have you been?” Dara tried to find out again.

 

            “Here and there.” Jiyong said airily, remembering that today is a failure of turning his Dara-rabbit into a human.

 

            Dara pouted and was disappointed by Jiyong’s answer. He was never going to tell me, will he?

 

            Dara smiled to herself mischievously and said. “It was all fun today even though we had so many NGs on the kiss scene.”

 

            “Kiss scene?!” Jiyong asked sharply and Dara smiled even more.

 

            “Neh.” Dara nodded.

 

            “With who?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “Minho-ssi.” Dara replied.

 

            Jiyong was about to let out a series of questions when the assistant PD called Dara for the resuming of the shoot. Dara excused herself, satisfied with Jiyong’s reaction.

 

            “First it was Lee Minho… now it’s Choi Minho…” Jiyong rants to himself. “Dara-yah, what do you think you’re doing? Aish~ I’m going to go crazy. Jinjja!”

 

            Jiyong walked out of the room and watched sharply the remaining shoot. When the shoot ended all the SHINee members came over to greet Jiyong.

 

            “We’re G-Dragon subaenim’s fan.” Taemin said to Dara.

 

            “Kamsahmanida~” Jiyong said warmly to the four of them except for Minho whom he greeted a little stiffily.

 

            “Minho hyung has your heartbreaker album.” Taemin said.

 

            “You do?” Jiyong asked, impressed and pleased despite of his irritation.

 

            “Neh.” Minho confirmed.

 

            They all said goodbye and Dara decided to get a ride with Jiyong.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, why are you so silent in the car?” Dara asked when they arrived on YG building.

 

            “Jinjja, molla?” Jiyong asked, annoyed.

 

            “Wae~?” Dara asked cutely.

 

            “How many Minho’s are you going to kiss?” Jiyong asked irritatedly.

 

            Dara tried to stifle her smile. “Wae? Are you jealous? It’s not me who suggested the kiss scene. I was just doing what PD-nim said.”

 

            Jiyong looked at Dara suspiciously. “Yah, changkaman… you’re doing it on purpose right? Making me jealous…?”

 

            Dara smiled innocently. “Aniyo~”

 

            “Tsk. This rabbit.” Jiyong shook his head. “Wae?”

 

            “You won’t tell me why you’re always leaving.” Dara mumbled.

 

            “So, it’s really just because of that?” Jiyong finally smiled.

 

            Dara nodded.

 

            Jiyong hugged Dara. “I will tell you soon. Trust me when I say it’s for your own good.”

 

            “Arasso.” Dara conceded. “I won’t pry anymore.”

 

            “Yah, stop being so mean, huh?” Jiyong smirked. “Making me jealous…”

 

            Dara laughed and bowed formally. “Arasso. Mianheyo Kwon Jiyong-ssi.”

 

            “Psh~ making aegyo just to get off from doing bad.” Jiyong laughed. “You, if you do that again, you’re seriously going to pay for it.”

 

            “Neh!” Dara nodded and stole a quick kiss on Jiyong’s lips before running towards the elevator.

 

            Jiyong was surprised for a moment before smiling hugely. “How can I stay mad if she’s like that?”

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Hahaha. More DARAGON moments.

kekeke. I actually have a head-ache but due to HappCloud's

threat and all that drama.. I have updated.

Yah! You better read this, you little girl. :))

Aigoo~

Nomu appa~ TT.TT

 

@tkdbookworm: Yay! you caught up!! I'm so proud of you~

Haha~ every reader is especial.. :)) kekeke.

but what's with all the carrots?? o.O

 

@iamfardz: aww jinjja? you read this in one go

and stayed up late?? o.O Hull!

Go get some sleep! kekeke. Thank you for reading. :*

@chancey21: thank you dear. :* keep reading. 

@foreverdaragon: hahaha~ i'm feeling a bit evil but, yeah.

I'll kill someone. :P watch out for that.

 

Send me some love. <3

 

Comments and Subscribe. 

Vote on the Poll.

Vote on the story.

Spread the Daragon love. :*