She's Back

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

 

            Today is the day where Jiyong will see Dara again. If Minzy’s information is accurate Dara will be here by noon straight from America. He’s very excited like a child who’s going on a field trip. Jiyong have worries about Dara being so far away he couldn’t help getting nervous. It’s still confusing to him how it can all be a dream.

 

             I shouldn’t be thinking about negative things. Jiyong chastised himself.

 

            “My bunny-rabbit will be home soon.” Jiyong smiled like an elementary kid as he picked up Gaho. “Gaho-ah you should welcome Dara too, neh?”

 

            Gaho tried to wriggle out of Jiyong’s grasp barking at his master because he seems to have gotten crazy.

 

            “Hyung~~!!!” Seungri shouted from the other side of the dorm.

 

            Jiyong went out to check what has happened and he found Seungri wearing one of his Panda jacket, given by one of his many fans, and looking like a kid who just saw Santa on Christmas.

 

            “What are you shouting for?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “You’re dead if you wake up TOP hyung.” Daesung said blowing on a cup of steaming coffee.

 

            “Begoepa.” Seungri smiled brightly. “Let’s go to the cafeteria and eat.”

 

            “You go.” Jiyong said and walked back to his room.

 

            Seungri blocked his way and made his best maknae pout. “Yah! Why are you being so cold to me? You wouldn’t eat with me anymore, hyung? We used to be Tom and Jerry!!”

 

            Jiyong winced at Seungri’s drama. Their maknae is such a drama queen when he starts thinking that he isn’t being loved anymore. Seungri looks like he’s really about to cry and JIyong sighed.

 

            “Arasso~ I’ll just change my clothes.” Jiyong agreed, even though he’d rather stay in the lobby and wait for Dara’s return.

 

            “Yosh!” Seungri smiled mischievously because he had won Jiyong over once again. “I’ll go wake up TOP hyung.”

 

            Jiyong tried to stop Seungri but it’s too late. If TOP is sleeping it wouldn’t be best to wake him up because he might just destroy you. Jiyong counted quietly in his head, any minute now Seungri will be thrown out of the room like an old stuff toy. He waited but surprisingly Seungri was holding TOP’s hand and was just following along.

 

            “Hyung, you didn’t throw that dramatic kid?” Jiyong asked disbelievingly.

 

            “I have a debt to pay.” TOP mumbled unexcitedly.

 

            Jiyong shook his head at the incredulously turn out of events and went to his room to change his clothes.

 

            “We’ll wait for you there!” Seungri shouted and dragged TOP away.

 

 

YG Building, Cafeteria

 

            Seungri was entertaining his hyungs as they eat when Jiyong finally arrived. As the maknae, he ordered everything his hyung wants. Seungri is exceptionally happy today and no one wants to break his little bubble.

 

            Jiyong sat on the seat across from Seungri and he received a glare from the maknae.

 

            “Wae??” Jiyong asked his kimbao half-way through his mouth.

 

            “Since when do you like Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny?” Seungri demanded and put down his chopsticks.

 

            Jiyong looked down on his shirt and smiled brightly. “I like rabbits.”

 

            “You hate carrots!” Seungri pouted.

 

            Taeyang laughed at Seungri’s sentiment.

 

            “It’s cute right, hyung?” Jiyong asked TOP.

 

            “Classic.” TOP laughed.

 

            Everyone laughed except for Seungri who’s really jealous. Jiyong wore this shirt because he wanted Dara to see it. She will be very happy to see him wearing the shirt she bought for him.

 

            “I bought you a Tom and Jerry shirt.” Seungri was still whining.

 

            Taeyang hugged him. “Aigoo~ don’t be too jealous.”

 

            “Minzy-ah!” Daesung waved.

 

            Everyone looked around and saw Minzy, CL and Bom walking towards them. They looked like they just gone to the salon.

 

            “We’re starving.” CL said.

 

            “This our table.” Seungri said to CL.

 

            “Yah, dog. Why are you so touchy?” CL glared at Seungri.

 

            Jiyong scooted closer to TOP to let CL sit while Bom sat on the other side of TOP and MInzy next to Daesung.

 

            “You have to excuse him.” Daesung smiled. “Our maknae is a little sensitive today. They had a lovers quarrel.”

 

            “Jiyong oppa, you like this little dog?” CL asked.

 

            “Shut up, cat!” Seungri said and threw carrots on CL.

 

            “Aigoo~ this little kids.” Bom rolled her eyes.

 

            Everyone is used to CL and Seungri always having a go at each other. They like fighting and teasing each other. They have been like that ever since they met. It seems like they hate each other but at the same it is their bonding. The funny thing though when CL cries Seungri Is the first to make her stop.

 

            “Minzy, do you think Dara’s plane has arrived now?” Jiyong asked and he received many weird looks from his friends.

 

            Minzy checked her watch. “Oh, she might be on her way here now.”

 

            “That rabbit will be hungry by now.” Bom fussed over. “She doesn’t eat on airplanes coz she’s so scared. Aigoo~”

 

            “Just make her eat corn.” TOP suggested.

 

            “Carrots.” Jiyong automatically replied.

 

            Taeyang looked at him weirdly. “Okaaay~”

 

            “What?” Jiyong frowned at him. He was about to ask him what his problem when CL squealed and jumped to her feet.

 

            “Eonnie!” CL hugged Dara.

 

            “Santtoki!”Bom was happy to see her. “You’re back.”

 

            Jiyong’s world froze for a moment. She’s here.

 

            He stiffly turned his head towards the other the direction and there she is, his bunny-rabbit looking so beautiful. Jiyong feels like he’s in one of those movies where everything seems like slowing down. He looked at Dara’s face, her cheeks flushed from travel and happiness to see her friends. He could almost see the blood running through her veins, a clear sign that she’s alive and breathing… human.

 

            Dara turned around and met his eyes. She made an awkward smile and bowed at him.

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” Dara greeted him.

 

            Jiyong snapped out of his daze and smiled at Dara, his heart almost bursting with happiness. “Dara-ahh!!”

 

            He crossed the distance between them in a few steps and engulfed her in a hug. Dara seems to be frozen in his arms but Jiyong was just happy to hold her, his bunny-rabbit alive.

 

            “Jiyong-ssi…?” Dara mumbled. “I can’t breathe.”

 

            Jiyong let her go at once and laughed. “Mianhe, I was just so happy to see you.”

 

            “Eh?” Dara looked puzzled but Jiyong didn’t notice.

 

            “Look, bunny.” Jiyong pointed happily at his shirt. “I wore the shirt you bought me.”

 

            The cafeteria went silent and when Dara didn’t smile Jiyong realized that everyone was staring at him like his crazy.

 

            “Gwenchanna?” TOP asked Jiyong.

 

            “Waeguere?” Jiyong asked them, they’re acting so funny.

 

            “Err, I’ll go back to the dorm first.” Dara smiled awkwardly. “I’ll put my bags away and rest.”

 

            “Yah, changkaman.” Jiyong said but Dara has already left.

 

            Minzy, Bom and CL followed Dara while his friends still looked at him weirdly.

 

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” Jiyong asked, annoyed that Dara went away.

 

            “You just hugged Dara noona.” Daesung said his mouth hanging open.

 

            Jiyong shrugged. “Yeah, so?”

 

            “Out of the blue.” Taeyang added.

 

            “Huh?” Jiyong was lost. All he can think about was how to talk to Dara and why she didn’t acknowledge him. Was she shy? Or did I do something wrong again?

 

            “Why are you acting so close to her all of a sudden?” Seungri asked.

 

            “We’ve been closer than anyone.” Jiyong said. “I brought her here remember?”

 

            “Mou?” TOP scratched his head.

 

            Daesung lifted his eyebrow. “Didn’t noona came back here from the Philippines to auditon in YG.”

 

            “You’re so weird Jiyong.” Taeyang shook his head. “You don’t even know this little fact about noona. And you’re saying weirds stuffs too.”

 

            “We’re close!” Jiyong insisted.

 

            “You’re always awkward with each other.” Seungri corrected him. “You don’t even talk to Dara noona so much hyung. Only when you have to collaborate and perform on stage.”

 

            Daesung nodded. “Yeah, you two are the only people I know who are awkward towards each other but awesome one stage.”

 

            Jiyong’s head was spinning. Mouya? What’s happening?

 

            He’s really confused right now. Not only did Dara ignore him, his friends also keep saying weird things.

 

            Dara is alive. She’s back, nothing has changed right? Or was she a  completely different person?

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Update again!!

Hahaha. I'm so sleeepyy right now~

but I manage to get this chapter done for you guys.

:*

Hahaha..

why is everyone confused??

*looks innocently*

It's not my fault.. I just type what my brain tells me to.

LOL

 

So there, I've brought her back.

 

You guys are so looking for that, right? XDXD

 

Aigoo~ kekeke.

I'm extremely happy today because the story has now reached it's 400th

subscriber. Kyaaaa~~

Help me spread the Daragon love, neh? Let's

take this to another level. 

 

you

Please add me/vote the story/subsribe and comment. :))

 

you

Hope you enjoy the story. :))