Kwon Leader

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

          The crowd is wild and they were shouting his name over and over, waving light sticks that bear his name. The dragon move his way into the stage, fuelling up the burning feelings of his fans. His voice vibrating all over the place as his fans sings along with him.

 

 

Yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geumaldeul
Jamkkanui, dalkomhan ppunirago
Geudaen wae amureochiannnyago nan ireoke apeunde

You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker naega mwoljalmotaenneunji
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way no way

You're my heart heart heart breaker
You're my heart heart heart breaker breaker
H.e.a.r.t breaker (no way)

I'm out.

          With those last two words he gave his final pose and the crowd went wild again.

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

The handsome dragon.

 

       “Are you having fun?” Jiyong shouted and he turned the microphone to the audience to capture their response. “Kamsa hamnida for supporting me all this way.”

          “Sarangahe oppa~!!” a fan girl shouted.

          Jiyong winked at her and then said to the crowd. “SARANGHAE VIPs.”

 

          Jiyong was ushered outside the concert hall with his bodyguards. There are fans already clustered outside his getaway car and they were holding banners of different messages. Jiyong gave them a final wave before getting inside the car.

 

         Inside the car Jiyong is surprised to see one of his close friends inside. It was none other than fellow idol Se7en.

           “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jiyong said surprised.

           “I watched the concert.” Se7en replied punching the younger boy lightly in the arm.

           “Gumawo, hyung.” Jiyong laughed.

          “You don’t look that much happy.” Se7en frowned. “Wae?”

          “Aish~ my friends didn’t even come.” Jiyong pouted slightly taking off his jacket.

 

          Se7en and Jiyong have known each other for a long time since they both work under the same entertainment. They were on their way to the YGEntertainment building where they live in the dorm.

 

         “Oh you mean Seung hyun-ssi and the others?” Se7en asked talking about Jiyong’s co-Bigbang members.

          “Ye.” Jiyong nodded. “They weren’t at the concert and they don’t even have shows today.”

          “Maybe they forgot.” Se7en consoled him.

          “I don’t know.” Jiyong said and closed his eyes.

 

         They arrived at the YGE building around eleven pm and the whole fourteenth floor, which is where Jiyong and the other Bigbang members stay, is silent and there were no single light open.

 

          “Aish~ what happened here?” Jiyong asked squinting in the dark. “I didn’t know that the president doesn’t pay the bills.”

          Se7en grabbed Jiyong by the arm towards the other direction. “Don’t let president YG hear you saying that.”

           Jiyong laughed. “Where are we going? I think the rooms are over there.”

           “Let’s look for them here; they might be at the dance studio.” Se7en said.

           “Why would they be there?” Jiyong asked suspiciously.

           Se7en pulled him again. “Just follow me Jiyong-ssi.”

           “Arasso.”

 

         They arrived in the dance studio and Se7en pushed the door open but even the studio doesn’t have a single light. Then out of nowhere a light that must have been as big as a candle light appeared. The light snapped open and Jiyong covered his eyes from the light.

 

           There was a chorus of: “Kwon Jiyong, daebak~!!” from all the people inside the studio and there’s a banner bearing Jiyong’s picture with a capture: “Bigbang’s Dragon.”

            There in the middle was T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang, beaming happily at him with the other YG family. TOP was holding out a cake for Jiyong and he handed it out to him.

            “You think we forgot, don’t you dongsaeng?” TOP laughed watching Jiyong’s reaction.

            “Daebak, Kwon Leader.” Daesung said punching the air and Jiyong blushed. He always liked it when he was being called like that.

            “I thought you didn’t come.” Jiyong said taking the cake and blowing out the candle.

            Taeyang rolled his eyes. “I don’t think that’s ever going to happen.”

            “We were there. You just didn’t see us.” TOP said.

            “You were fantastic oppa.” Jiyong’s P.A said and everyone laughed.

 

            The celebrated Jiyong’s successful first album until four in the morning and everyone had a blast. It was now seven am and there is so much commotion in the dorm but Jiyong is still sprawled on his bed fast asleep with Gaho by his side.

            Seungri,Jiyong’s roommate, is already awake and he’s trying to wake Jiyong up.

 

            “Hyung…wake up.” Seungri said shaking Jiyong by the shoulders.

            Jiyong pushed Seungri’s hands away sleepily. “Go away.”

           

            Seungri went outside towards TOP’s room. “Hyung, Jiyong hyung won’t wake up.”

            TOP rolled up his sleeves and smiled evilly. “I’ll wake him up.”

            “Kaja.” Taeyang said who’s also awake.

           

            The three boys went inside Jiyong’s room and started waking him up. TOP sat beside Jiyong’s bed and poked him at the cheeks.

 

            “Yah Kwon Jiyong, wake up.” TOP ordered.

           

          Jiyong grunted and rolled over. Taeyang took Gaho away and went outside. TOP grabbed Jiyong by the waist and carried him firemen style.

 

             Jiyong’s eye flew open and started trashing. “Aish~ hyung what are you doing?”

            “I told you to wake up but you didn’t.” TOP said as Seungri rolled on the bed laughing.

           “Yah Lee Seung Hyun, help me.” Jiyong ordered pointing at Seungri.

            “We have a fan signing today and you’ll make us late.” TOP said still holding Jiyong.

            “Hyung I’m awake now so put me down.” Jiyong said helplessly.

           Daesung who’s playing with Gaho in the living room laughed when he saw Jiyong. “Scary.”

 

            TOP didn’t let go of Jiyong until they were in the bathroom. He placed Jiyong directly in the shower and handed Jiyong soap.

 

            After an hour of preparation and waiting for their leader G-dragon the whole Bigbang is set to go at their fan signing event.

            There were so many times and by the time they finished all of them wanted to relax and get away. President YG, the CEO of YG entertainment and nicknamed by the group, has given them permission to look around the beautiful city of Seoul for a while.

 

            Jiyong grabbed Seungri suddenly and said. “Aish~ you didn’t help me with TOP hyung earlier.”

            “TOP hyung didn’t do anything bad he just wanted you to wake up.” Seungri laughed but Jiyong wasn’t paying attention anymore.

 

            Jiyong walked towards a dark alley and the others followed him.

 

            “Jiyong where are you going?” Taeyang asked.

          Jiyong continued walking and entered a mysterious shop filled with different ornaments. “Come on you guys.”

            “Hyung what are we doing in a shop like this?” Deasung asked.

            “It said Mystic on the sign.” TOP informed them.

 

            “Welcome.” said a creepy voice and Seungri hid behind TOP while Taeyang laughed.

            “Shhh.” Jiyong said towards his friends before greeting an old woman. “Annyeong.”

            “Would you like me to read your future?” the old woman said snatching Jiyong’s hand and forcing him to sit on a chair.

            “Uh….sure?” Jiyong replied looking behind his friends who are now standing a little far from him.

            “This is creepy….let’s go.” Seungri mouthed at him and pointing towards the door.

            The old woman started humming and the place felt so eerie. Suddenly her eyes opened and Jiyong jumped from his seat.

 

            “Someone is looking for you…” the old woman said a little dreamily.

            “Yeah…that’s probably president YG.” Jiyong smiled.

        “…there’s someone coming for you and she’s going to change your life.” the woman continued.

            “This is getting better.” TOP muttered from behind.

            “Is hyung going to have a girlfriend?” Daesung asked.

            The old woman looked at Daesung. “More than that…!”

            “Ooooh.” Taeyang said.

           “Okay…this is getting a bit far.” Jiyong said taking back his hand. “I think we’ll go now.”

           

            Jiyong backed away together with his friends while the old woman followed them right outside the store.

 

            “You have to take care of her or you’ll be sad and doomed forever!!” the old woman shouted after them as Jiyong and his friends went back to where they come from.

 

            Taeyang and TOP where both laughing their head off, while Seungri clutched his chest from fright.

 

            “That….is so creepy.” Seungri gasped.

            “I don’t believe any of what she said.” Jiyong said catching his breath.

            “Then why did you come into that place?” Daesung asked.

            “I always wanted to try it.” Jiyong shrugged.

            TOP ruffled his hair. “You’re crazy.”

 

            Seungri wanted to go to the mall and the rest of them agreed. Jiyong were lagging behind as he started putting his headphones on his ears while the others were already getting inside the car.

 

            “Oppa…” a voice said softly.

 

            Jiyong looked back but he didn’t see anyone. He frowned and turned to walk towards the place where the voice some from but TOP’s voice interrupted him.

 

            “Jiyong-ssi, let’s go.” TOP said impatiently.

            “Coming, hyung.” Jiyong said looking back one more time.

 

A/N:

    Yay~ The first chappie~~ I hope you will like this one guys. I know this wasn't much but I PROMISE to do better in the upcoming chappies~ I just don't want to give away everything on the first chapter~ Kekeke~~!!

  I want to hear your comments and hopefully the story will recieve more love since it's the story of the lovely DARGON ~~!! :)

 OMO 23 subbies in juts one day~~!! KAMSAHAMNIDA I really appreciate your enthusiasm.~~

And I am still waiting for the poster of this FF so watch out for that. ^^

 FIGHTING G-Dragon~~!! I know you will overcome whatever it is that you're going through right now.~~!!

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! ♥♥

The nect Chappie: The Mysterious Fan Girl.

 

My other FFs as well: