Inside the Closet

Take Me Inside Your Closet

             Jiyong didn’t bother checking on the doll again since he started noticing that Dara is growing an inch everyday. He couldn’t throw it either because he was so sure that he cannot just smuggle Dara out of the dorm without being seen and…he couldn’t do it with such a beautiful thing, even though Dara is starting to freak him out. Jiyong decided that he will start looking for Kei Ri and he will give the doll back to her.

 

            It was a good thing that aside from his personal closet, the five of them has another closet near the living room area where their performance clothes where stacked in. It has been a week since he last opened his closet and that was when he put Dara in the closet.

 

            Yes that’s the right thing to do besides it was hers in the first place. Jiyong thought as he ate his breakfast in the kitchen. He was staring blankly in the newspaper in front of him when someone covered his eyes from behind startling him from behind.

 

            “Who is it?” said a voice which is so obvious.

            “Bom noona isn’t?” Jiyong laughed.

            The hand released him and he was able to see that he was right. “Aish~ you guessed it.

            “It’s quite obvious noona.” he smiled offering her a cookie.

            She took one and then looked around. “Where are the others?”

            “In their room.” he replied. “Why are you up so early noona?”

            Bom shrugged. “I went to the gym today so woke up early.”

 

            Seungri then appeared wearing only his boxer shorts and he sleepily sat down in the opposite chair right in front of Bom. He even had his eyes closed.

 

            Jiyong hit him with a towel and Seungri opened his eyes sleepily. “Yah~ maknae how can you go out like that when Bom noona is here?”

 

            Even though Jiyong was older in the business all of them call their seniors in age with respect. It was one of the things that made them lovable even in their older fans.

 

            Bom giggled. “Seungri baby is really cute.”

            “Mianhe noona.” Seungri blushed and ran for his room again. “I didn’t know.”

            “Is that you Bom?” TOP called from his room.

            “Ye.” Bom replied.

            Jiyong smiled wickedly. “Yah noona, are you and TOP hyung together?”

            “Moura?” Bom asked completely taken aback by the question.

            “You’re always together.” Jiyong pointed out munching on a cookie.

            Bom laughed. “Jiyongie, Tabi and I were working on for collaboration.”

            “Really?” Jiyong asked.

            “Ye.” Bom winked. “So stop being so suspicious.”

 

            Bom went to the living room to watch television with Taeyang and wait for TOP while Jiyong was left in the kitchen. Jiyong sighed as he went back to the room. He walked without even looking where was going. He opened the bathroom without paying attention and when he looked up he saw that someone was in the shower.

 

            “Aish~ Ri why didn’t you locked the door?” I scolded him. It was a good thing that the shower is covered with blurred glass. “I told you to lock the bathroom door so that I’ll know if you’re here.”

            The shower stopped and Seungri’s face peeked outside the glass door. “Hyung why aren’t you paying attention to what I am saying these past few days?”

            “Moura?” I asked frowning.

            Seungri wiped the soap of his face as he answers. “I told you two days ago that the bathroom lock is not working.”

            “You did?” I asked blankly and then I turn around. “Arasso.”

 

            I played with Gaho absentmindedly as was waiting with Seungri to finish. It’s true that I have been kind of preoccupied these past few days and not because of our preparations for our upcoming album but because of thinking over and over how and why Dara grew that big. Jiyong doesn’t believe in magic, he wasn’t a kid anymore. He once thought that Kei Ri might be a witch and Dara is some kind of Voodoo doll but he dismissed the idea straight away. She’s too beautiful to be a doll.

 

            Gaho jumped off the bed and started scratching at the door in his closet. He picked Gaho up and placed him at the bed again.

 

            “Bad Gaho.” Jiyong scolded the dog. “I told you not to scratch anything, right?”

           

            Gaho rolled over and closed his eyes. Jiyong looked at the closet door and laughed at himself. Silly, Jiyong. You were drunk that night and you must be hallucinating.

 

           Jiyong took a deep breath and approached the closet warily. He turned the door knob slowly and opened it with his eyes closed.

 

           Thud.Something fell down with a loud sound.

 

           Jiyong looked down and saw a human body sleeping face down on the bedroom floor. “What the hell?”

 

            Taeyang who was in the living room right across Jiyong and Seungri’s room heard the noise. He got up and knocked on the door.

 

            “Jiyongie are you alright?” Taeyang asked.

            “Ye.” Jiyong called a little weird.

 

            Taeyang went back in the living room and resumed his movie. Inside the room Jiyong didn’t know what to do. He knelt down to inspect the body.

 

             Who is this girl? Jiyong thought.

 

              He turned over the body and Jiyong’s first thought that it was stiff. His heart pounded instantly as he rolled over the body.

 

               Please don’t let her be dead.

 

              Jiyong opened his eyes and gasped. It was not a human body though it looks so real. It was doll; it was Dara doll to be specific.

              Great she’s now as big as a human. What the hell is happening here?Jiyong thought helplessly. He poked Dara by the arm and there was no movement from her. At least she’s not alive.

 

              Jiyong finally heard the turning off the shower and he panicked instantly. Seungri can’t see her.

 

               “Hyung, I’m finished.” Seungri called. “Your turn.”

               “Arasso.” Jiyong called as he heaved up the body of Dara inside his closet.

 

               Jiyong manage to close the closet door right in time when Seungri went outside the bathroom. He saw Seungri frown and point at his direction.

 

                “What’s that, hyung?” Seungri asked.

                Jiyong’s face paled. He was afraid that Dara’s hair or worst her arm must be dangling at the door. He looked to where Seungri’s pointing and it was on the floor. It was a piece of torn t-shirt. The one he used to drape Dara before.

 

                “Aish~ it’s my t-shirt.” Jiyong laughed awkwardly. “Gaho must have ripped it off when I wasn’t looking.”

                 Seungri shook his head. “That’s bad hyung.”

                 “Yeah I already scolded him.” Jiyong said and threw the shirt in the trash bin. “Right, Gaho?”

 

                 Gaho barked at him and Seungri went out.

 

                 They were walking on one of the busy streets of Seoul to look for a dinner place. They were dressed as normally as they could so that they will blend in the crowd without gathering much attention. It was one of the privileges President YG has given them. They can go and eat outside but they have to have at least three guards with them hiding inconspicuously.

 

                   “Oh let’s eat here.” Daesung said excitedly. “It looks promising.”

                  Taeyang smiled at he see the sign. “It’s a new restaurant.”

                   “That’s the idea.” Daesung beamed. “The price will cost a little less.”

                  Tabi pinched Daesung’s cheek. “Why are you called rich cash for?”

                  “C’mon hyung let’s get inside.” Seungri said to Jiyong who was rooted to the spot.

 

                 Taeyang dragged Jiyong by the hand while Jiyong is looking across the street.

 

                 “Kei Ri..?” Jiyong murmured.

                 “Mourago?” Taeyang asked confused.

                 “There’s no one right there.” Seungri asked looking around.

                 Jiyong shook his head. He was sure that he saw Kei Ri. “Never mind it must be my imagination.”

 

                    They went inside and ordered.

 

                     “Who’s Kei Ri?” TOP asked.

                     “A friend.” Jiyong replied immediately.

                     “Arasso.” he nodded.

                     “Where’s your doll hyung?” Seungri asked as Taeyang poured wine in their glasses.

                     “Huh?” Jiyong asked surprised by the sudden question.

                     “Yeah hyung, I noticed you weren’t talking to her anymore.” Daesung added.

                     “Aigoo~ I told you Ri that I will do better right.” Jiyong said evasively. “I don’t want you to feel that I am ignoring you.”

                     “Ahhh sweet Kwon Leader.” Tabi sighed and Taeyang snickered behind his glass of wine.

                     “Where is it now?” Seungri asked.

                    “I don’t know.” Jiyong shrugged. “I can’t remember where I put it.”

 

                     The conversation picked up to another topic and Jiying breathed with relief. That was a close call. I need to do something with the doll.

 

 

A/N:

 

another update as promised. ^^

Mianhe if I couldn’t update more often.

been busy this past few days because of school.

 

anyway~

Next chapter will be: Accidental Kiss.

 

Dara will finally wake up. Kkk~

Watch out what will happen.

 

Gumawo for reading this Fic.

 

So I was just thinking…I like Dara so much.

She’s witty, lovable and energetic.

I wanted to make another fic of her but this time her partner will be:

TOP a.k.a Choi Seung Hyun.

 

So it will be Tabisan Love Team.

 

I have already drafted the story and I am thinking of starting it

maybe right after my other FF I Slept With Him.

 

I am just having second thought in pursuing it.

( I am afraid no one will read it * Cries* )

 

Do you think I should do it????

 

*Confused*

 

Comment and Subscribe.