Looking for the Fangirl

Take Me Inside Your Closet

          Now that Dara is in the open, Jiyong is more relazed. He doesn’t need to hise her anymore and he can see that Dara is really happy to be able to interact with other people. The problem is…Jiyong thinks that Dara is getting too close with some of them.

 

          Dara always complains to him that Taeyang is always teasing her because she’s so skinny and she has a weird obsession with carrots.

 

          “Taeyang is just playing around.” Jiyong told her one day. “He doesn’t know how to act around girls.”

 

          “Yah! I heard that!” Taeyang shouted from his room.

 

          “So noona, do you have a boyfriend back in the states?” Seungri asked.

 

          Seungri is particularly attached to Dara. He teaches her some things that Dara doesn’t know although Seungri finds it so weird that she knows little about the world but being Seungri, he doesn’t mind much. He likes to show people stuffs he knows.

 

          “Eh?” Dara frowned. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

 

          “Wae?” Seungri asked curiously. “You’re so pretty.”

 

          Dara thought for a moment and looked at Jiyong. “Jiyong said I’m weird.”

 

          “So?” Seungri shrugged. “You must have lots of suitors then.”

 

          “I don’t know.” Dara smiled brandishing a bunch of carrots in front of Seungri’s face. “I love my carrots.”

 

          “Of course you do.” Daesung laughed.

 

         

          It was a bright Monday morning and Jiyong just woke up. He stretched and groans at the stiffness on his back.

 

          “Aish~ I need a softer place to sleep.” Jiyong complained.

 

          He tiptoed inside his room, now being occupies by Dara, and check on her. It was a good thing that Jiyong entered the room because Dara is about to land face first on the floor.

 

          Jiyong hurried over her and placed her in the center of his bed.

         

          “Aigoo~ what will I do with you?” Jiyong scratched his as Dara smiles on her sleep. “Always doing the craziest things.”

 

          Jiyong left her alone in the room after ensuring that she’s going to be fine. An hour later Dara woke up looking refreshed. She peeked outside and carefully went to the living room looking for any sign of Gaho.

 

          “Yosh! He’s not here.” Dara smiled and continued to the kitchen.

 

          “Annyeong!” she said loudly and a bunch of bananas went flying in the air.

 

          “Yah, you startled me.” TOP complained, putting a hand on his chest.

 

          Dara smiled sheepishly. “Oh, mianheyo.”

 

          TOP picked up the bananas on the floor and went he looked up, he saw Dara’s face so close to his. TOP flushed a bright red and backed away.

 

          “Changkaman.” TOP said. “What are you doing?”

 

          “TOP-ssi.” Dara said seriously and TOP waited nervously for her to say something. “Can I have this?”

 

          TOP laughed really loud that must have waken up the whole floor. Dara is holding out a banana at him. “Neh, go ahead. Take it.”

 

          “Gumawo, TOP-ssi!!” Dara smiled happily.

 

          “You’re like Bom.” TOP smiled shaking his head. “You’re both unpredictable, the only difference is that she loves corn.”

 

          “Bom?” Dara frowned. “Who’s Bom?”

 

          “A friend.” TOP blushed again.

          “What’s going on here?” Jiyong asked as he looked from Dara to TOP.

 

          “TOP-ssi and I are eating bananas.” Dara smiled.

 

          “Oh.” Jiyong said and walked away pursing his lips.

 

          Dara’s smile disappeared. “Did I say something wrong?”

 

          “Maybe he’s not feeling well.” TOP shrugged.

 

 

          Dara is with Jiyong, on his bright, fast car. Jiyong has problems making her ride the car because Dara is doesn’t trust how it moves, afraid is a better term but once she got inside she felt better.

 

          “Jiyong-ah, where are we going?” Dara asked not taking her gaze off the road.

 

          Jiyong didn’t answer and continued to drive. Dara looked at him, puzzled by his cold actions.

 

          “Jiyong-ah, where are we going?” Dara repeated.

 

          “We’re going to look for Kei Ri.” Jiyong replied curtly.

 

          Dara frowned. “Who’s Kei Ri?”

 

          “The girl who gave you to me.” Jiyong replied.

 

          “Y-you’re giving me back to her?” Dara asked with a trembling voice.

 

          Jiyong glanced at Dara and was shocked to see the tears forming in her eyes. His heart broke at her vulnerable expression.

 

          “Eh? What?” Jiyong asked confused why she’s acting that way. “No!”

 

          Dara’s tears became sobs and Jiyong was forced to stop and park his car to the side. Jiyong turned to Dara unsure what to do. He’s never been good at handling situations that involves crying girls.

 

          “Mianhe!” Dara cries. “Whatever it is I have done, mianhe.”

 

          “Mourago?” Jiyong asked. “Why are you saying sorry?”

 

          “Because you’re mad at me.” Dara wailed.

 

          Jiyong pats her awkwardly in the shoulder. “I’m not angry at you. Why would you even think that?”

 

          “You’re acting cold towards me.” Dara said looking up at Jiyong.

 

          Jiyong sighed and was completely guilty. “I was just…pissed off, I guess.”

 

          “Wae?” Dara asked.

 

          “You hang out too much with my friends and…and you don’t talk to me anymore.” Jiyong said sounding stupid in his ears.

 

          “But that’s not true!” Dara said indignantly. “I like talking to you! Have you forgotten? You’re all I have. You’re the one who took care of me.”

 

          Jiyong scratched his head, feeling so embarrassed by his actions. “Mianhe.”

 

          “I’m not going to ignore just because you introduce me to some friends!” Dara said looking horrified.

 

          “I know, I know.” Jiyong mumbled. “Sorry.”

 

          “Please, don’t give me back.” Dara said again on the verge of crying.

 

          “I’m not going to give you back, okay?” Jiyong assured her.

 

          “Then why are we looking for her?” Dara asked suspiciously.

 

          “I just want to know more about you.” Jiyong explained. “You’re turning into a doll these past few days and that can’t happen. It’s dangerous.”

 

          “Oh.” Dara thought for a moment. “You’re not leaving me?”

 

          “No!” Jiyong answered firmly.

 

          “Gumawo!!” Dara said hugging Jiyong and surprising him.

 

          Jiyong hugged her back before pulling away; having Dara around means lots of smiles and hugs. And…well, it sometimes feel like having her as a girlfriend.

 

          Of course Jiyong had had many girlfriends but they almost ended up quickly because of his line of work and he’s just not in the right time to have one and ever time he’s with Dara, she surprises him.

 

          Maybe it’s because she’s so innocent.

 

          “Look, let’s not look for her now.” Jiyong decided. “How about I buy you ice cream?”

 

          “I’d like that!” Dara smiled.

 

 

          Jiyong now lies on the couch turning the things that happened today over and over on his mand. He feels really guilty about scaring Dara, she must have really thought that he’s going to give her back.

 

          But I still need to see that girl. If only I know where to look. Jiyong sighed.

 

          He turned around on the couch to face the television but he almost fell down when he saw someone sitting on the other couch.

 

          “WHAT are you doing here?” Jiyong demanded, sitting up.

 

          Kei Ri is looking at him with an amused expression.

 

          “You’re so noisy; you’re going to wake them up.” Kei Ri said unconcerned by Jiyong’s reaction.

 

          “How did you get in here?” Jiyong asked her in a whisper.

 

          “The door.” Kei Ri shrugged.

 

          Jiyong rolled his eyes and pointed at her. “You’re crazy!”

 

          “I heard you were looking for me.” Kei Ri smiled.

 

          “Oh!” Jiyong said suddenly. “That’s right. I need to ask you something!”

 

          “I’m listening.” Kei Ri.

 

          “Why does Dara turns to a doll again?” Jiyong asked.

 

          Kei Ri smirked. “You can answer that one. It’s easy.”

 

          “If it’s that easy then I won’t even bother asking.” Jiyong shot back.

 

          “When did you see Dara wake up?” Kei Ri asked.

 

          Jiyong thought for a moment. “When I accidentally kissed her.”

 

          “Exactly!” Kei Ri said as if making a point.

 

          “What?” Jiyong asked. “I have to kiss her all the time?”

 

          “!” Kei Ri laughed. “Of course not but that’s a good idea if only you know what kind of kiss to give.”

 

          “I’m not a ert.” Jiyong hissed angrily.

 

          “Kidding!” Kei RI snickered at Jiyong’s reaction. “You gave Dara her life by kissing her because you cared for her. Feelings are her life…it’s what keeps her alive.”

 

          Jiyong thought about it and realized that she’s right. Dara’s lonely these past few days because she wants to go out and can’t but now that she’s found new friends, she’s not turning into a doll again.

 

          “So basically—“ Jiyong said but Kei Ri is nowhere to be seen.

 

          “Aish!” Jiyong cursed. “So much for helping me figure things out.”

 

 

          “…if only you know what kind of kiss to give..”

 

          Jiyong smirked. “What the hell is she talking about?”

 

          Jiyong plopped back down in the couch and dreamed of Dara and the girl Kei Ri.

 

A/N:

 

I know, I know it's only a single update~

but it's long enough.

I really want to update a lot but I want to make every chapters

carefully...kkk~

I want to plot DARAGON's love story with a lot of fun.

 

Kya~ anyway time to mention my adorable subscribers~!! ♥

 

@selcaprincess, @petatine, @Applers498, @myjoyce1986, @applerUra: Here it is~ another update. kkk~ forgive me it's only one. *wink*

 

@bubble_hearts: I'm so glad you like my story! Thank you for reading it!

 

@F-lien: Oh jinjja? Your addicted to this fic? kkk~ so cute. :*

 

@Emerald, @roxijojo, @random_person123, @aennalicious: Neh, definitely jealous. Haha.

 

@cryingpiggy77: thanks for finding my story interesting. :)

 

@onelife2getthingsrit: haha. don't worry, I just tagged your names. It appears to everyone.

 

@Arrinvill: neh, she's going to be the 4th member of 2ne1. :D

 

@joweleg: kkk~ she's pretty close with Bigbang now. :)

 

Anyway guys!!!!

I am happy to say that I'm planning for a new fanfic~

Aigoo~

*smiles*

I'm so excited for this one.

I hope you can check it out sometime.

It's coming out this JUNE 2012.