Under The Moonlight

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

YG Conference Room

 

            Se7en and Gummy were waiting for the other kids to arrive at the conference room. They were having a serious discussion in front of Se7en laptop about something that looks so important.

 

            “I think this place is better.” Gummy suggested pointing at the screen.

 

            “I don’t know.” Se7en said thoughtfully. “Don’t you think it’s a bit too far?”

 

            “Geure?” Gummy asked.

 

            The door opened and TOP together with Bom and CL arrived. They bowed at their sunbaes and said their hello.

 

            “Gummy eonnie, you’re here!” CL said happily.

 

            “It’s been a while.” Gummy smiled and hugged them.

 

            “Don’t you think CL has been prettier?” Se7en teased.

 

            “Neh.” Gummy agreed.

 

            “Aigoo~” CL blushed.

 

            “T.O.P.” Se7en and TOP made a hip-hop way of greeting. “You look so cool.”

 

            “You’re more handsome.” TOP can’t help his smile.

 

            “I’ve always known that.” Se7en said arrogantly in a joking way and they all cracked up.

 

            Soon enough all the other members of BIGBANG and 2ne1 arrived. Se7en revealed the reason why Gummy asked them to come.

 

            “It’s only a few weeks before the YG Family Concert.” Gummy explained. “Se7en and I are planning on going into an MT before things starts getting a lot busier.”

 

            “Jinjja?” Minzy asked excitedly.

           

            “Daebak!” CL exclaimed.

 

            “We’re out for a vacation?” Jiyong asked. “Woohooo~!!”

 

            “Neh, we’ve got permission with YG sajangnim.” Se7en said coolly. “So pack your bags we’re leaving tomorrow in an ungodly hour.”

 

            Dara munched on her carrots as she watched everyone looking so happy. “A trip? I’ve never been on a trip.”

 

            “You’ll enjoy it bunny-rabbit.” Jiyong ruffled Dara’s hair.

 

            “I think we should invite Jinu and Sean subaenim.” Taeyang suggested.

 

            Se7en nodded. “Yeah, they know how to have fun.”

 

            “How about Han Byul noona?” Seungri suggested.

 

            Han Byul is Se7en’s girlfriend and practically part of the YG Family even though she’s not under the label.

 

            “I’ll ask her…” Se7en said.

 

            “Teddy and Kush oppa.” Bom suggested and CL made a thumbs-up.

 

            When all the plans were laid out everyone went on their way to pack their things and but the stuffs they need. Se7en has rented a private bus that will be used for their MT and YG sajangnim has already paid the bills.

 

            “Are you excited?” Jiyong asked Dara. They were on the rooftop and Dara is still munching on her carrots.

 

            Dara nodded enthusiastically. “Neh, especially because you’ll be there.”

 

            “Yah, Dara-ah… you’re expressing yourself better these days.” Jiyong was pleased.

 

            “Are you excited too?” Dara asked.

 

            Jiyong’s smile is boyishly handsome this time. “Neh, I have a surprise for you.”

 

            “Jinjja?” Dara asked deep in thought. What could it be?

 

 

BIGBANG’s Dormitory

 

            Jiyong was packing his things on his favourite bag when TOP entered his room. He was holding a packet of biscuits and Taeyang was chasing him.

 

            “Yah, what are you guys doing?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, try this.” TOP said and put a biscuit on Jiyong’s mouth. “It’s really delicious.”

 

            “Ai, hyung! How many times do I have to tell you not to take my apple flavoured biscuits?” Taeyang whined.

 

            TOP offered Jiyong another biscuit. “I only took one, why are you so angry?”

 

            “It’s mine.” Taeyang insisted.

 

            “Yah, why are you hiding all that food in your room?” TOP asked indignantly.

 

            “It was from our fans, so I’m keeping it.” Taeyang said.

 

            “You’re angry because I took one?” TOP asked unbelievably. “Yah, why are you so mean to your hyung?”

 

            “Yah, Yongbae-ah.” Jiyong said when he can’t take all the noise. “Ppali and make up.”

 

            TOP folded his arms and sat on Jiyong’s bed. “I’m not moving here.”

 

            TOP put the biscuit in front of Taeyang and looked away.

 

            “Ah, ppali.” Jiyong said to Taeyang.

 

            “Arasso, arasso.” Taeyang conceded and went to TOP. “I’ll share the apple biscuits to you from now on.”

 

            “Forget it.” TOP said like a spoiled child.

 

            “Hyung~” Taeyang scratched his head.

 

            Jiyong shook his head as Taeyang drags TOP out of the room trying to make peace with each other.

 

            “Ah, I’m going crazy.” Jiyong exclaimed.

 

            He was looking at the calendar intently. He drew a circle on date of their MT and shaded.

 

            “Tomorrow, I will make it happen.” Jiyong smiled to himself. “Just wait a little bit Dara-ah.”

 

            The bus ride on their destination was a fun episode on their MT; everyone was energetic and hyped up. There were food all over and every once in a while they will sing like as if they were in a noreabang.

 

            The house that they have rented was a huge one with full facility. It has a great view of the surrounding mountains and the fresh air of the countryside really made them feel relaxed. They boys were going to sleep on the left part of the house while the girls stay on the right part.

 

            Dara who was busy unpacking her things found a note on the pocket of her bag.

 

Bunny-rabbit,

 

            Meet me outside the house at around 1am.

 

Dragon~

 

            “Mouya?” Dara asked. “Why does he want to meet up at that hour? Oh! Could it be the surprise?”

 

            Dara happily put the note back on her pocket anticipating the time she will see Jiyong. Gummy called everyone outside for dinner. They boys were already grilling the meet and the girls have set up the table.

 

            “Waahh~ the food is really good.” Daesung said appreciatively.

 

            “Eonnie, eat this.” Minzy said and place a huge portion of meet on Dara’s plate.

 

            “Ah, it’s so hot!” Dara blew on her food.

 

            She looked up and found Jiyong on the other side of the table. He winked at her playfully which caused Dara to turn a bright shade of red.

 

            “Gwenchanna?” Bom asked beside her. “Why are you so red?”

 

            “It’s hot.” Dara says in excuse and ate her meat.

 

            When the food was finished everyone was still hyper and decided to have a game of guess the song. There was a lot of noise from them and when it was past twelve everyone was beat up.

 

            “Yah, yeorobun.” Teddy said. “I know you’re all hyped up but save your energy for tomorrow’s activity.”

 

            “We had a long trip today.” Jinu said. “Let’s call it quits for now.”

 

            Everyone agreed and they walked back inside the house. Dara looked around but Jiyong wasn’t around.

 

            “Santokki, kaja!” Bom called her.

 

            “I will just look for my pin; I think I dropped it somewhere.” Dara said.

 

            “How will you find it?” Bom asked. “It’s dark already.”

 

            “Arasso, I’ll follow you inside.” Dara said and waited for Bom to get inside the house.

 

 

            Jiyong was waiting for Dara in the TOP most part of area where the house was built. It almost seems like a cliff, it’s so high that you can see everything below it. He was specifically happy tonight because of the moon.

 

            If you express your love and kiss her under the moonlight…

 

            I finally found the answer. Jiyong thought and looked up at the moon shining brightly above him. A few days ago when Dara was in Japan, Jiyong went around Seoul again to look for answers on how he can turn Dara into a human and he ran across that Mystic shop that they went to. He remembered the seer that predicted that he will meet a girl that will change her life and it came true.

 

            It was a relief to Jiyong that the seer knew the answer to his problem. Tonight he just has to kiss Dara under the moonlight, revealing how much he loves her.

 

            Dara was looking for Jiyong all around the place. Am I lost?

 

            She walked a little bit more when she stumbled and dropped to the ground. She blinked a couple of times until the dizziness fade away.

 

            “What’s happening?” Dara frowned and looked at her hands. “Am I turning into a doll again?”

           

            She tried to move her fingers but it doesn’t move at all. It was very stiff and doll like and Dara felt like she’s paralyzed.

 

            Aniyo. I can’t be like this.

 

            “Dara-ah…” Jiyong’s voice came from somewhere. “Eodiya…?”

 

            Aniyo, he can’t see me like this. I have to move! Dara tried desperately to move her body but it won’t listen to her.

 

            Jiyong spotted Dara on the ground and walked towards her. “Yah, what are you doing on the ground? I told you to be careful.”

 

            Jiyong offered his hand to help Dara but she wasn’t moving and there were tears streaming down her face.

 

            “Mouya?” Jiyong asked and kneeled in front of her. “Why are you crying?”

 

            “Jiyong-ah, I can’t move my body.” Dara cried her fear paralyzing her even more.

 

            He pulled her hand but touching her feels like she’s breakable. Dara’s hand were stiff and heavy. “Don’t be like this.”

 

            “I think, I’m turning into a doll.” Dara mumbled.

 

            “Aniyo, you won’t.” Jiyong said determinedly. “I’ve figure it out, I won’t let you turn into a doll.”

 

            “I don’t have much time, Jiyong-ah.” Dara cried. “You know I love you, right?”

 

            “Don’t say those things like you’re leaving me.” Jiyong pleaded with her.

 

            Dara smiled through her pain and tears. “Because of you I learned how to love and be human. My dragon should always be happy and smiling like he has always been.”

 

            Jiyong shook his head his eyes wide. “Stop it. You’re not leaving me.”

 

            “You should make more music and maybe wherever I’m going… I hope I’ll be able to hear it.” Dara half-sobbed half-laughed.

 

            Jiyong wiped her tears away and hugged her fiercely.

 

            Kiss her! You have to kiss her now! Jiyong’s brain shouted at him.

 

            “You’re not going to leave me.” Jiyong said with fierce in his voice. “Yonghwoni sarangahae…”

 

            Jiyong gave Dara a kiss right then and there, under the moonlight just like what that seer has told him to do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

….

….

….

…..

…..

…..

……

……

……

 

…… But Dara’s heart has already stopped beating.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

That's it.

I did it.

I just killed her.

.______."

HULL~!!

Aigoo~ what do you think should happen now?

Leave your comments!

^^,

Ppyooooooooong~!!