Dragon Inside

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           I have to save her. This was the only thing on Jiyong’s mind. The thought of Dara, helpless and alone inside that burning building makes his stomach sick. He didn’t care of the people who tried to stop him, he just shoved them aside. Or the shouts of worries Bom, CL, and Minzy call for him.

 

            He has to save her.

 

            “DARA-ah!!!” Jiyong continuously shouts as he reaches the floor where Dara is supposed to be.

 

            “DARA, where are you?” Jiyong looks frantically even though his throat is burning due to thick the smoke.

 

            Inside the bathroom Dara feels like she’s being cooked alive, consciousness is leaving her and she can’t stand the smoke anymore.

 

            It’s difficult to breathe. Dara thought.

 

            Am I going to die now? Dara’s tears fell. I want to see his face before I do.

 

            “DARA-ah!!” Jiyong shouts he’s just outside the bathroom now.

 

            This time Dara heard Jiyong and she tried to sit up but she’s disoriented. She crawled for the door but even that costs so much strength.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, I’m here…” Dara said faintly and then she passed out.

 

            Jiyong looks at every space frantically and he’s about to lose his mind when he turned to the door. He knocked but there’s no answer.

 

            “Dara. Dara, are you inside?” Jiyong knocked loudly.

 

            “Damn it!” He cursed because the door won’t budge. He gathers all his strength and breaks down the door with all his might.

 

            And that’s when he saw her on the floor, eyes closed and… not breathing.

 

            Jiyong’s head suddenly feels like exploding. He’s tired and they’re both suffocating. He shakes her and shouts her name but there’s no answer.

 

            “Dara, bunny.” Jiyong is crying now. “Don’t die on me, okay?”

 

            Jiyong listened for her heart beat but he doesn’t hear any. He cupped her face and kissed her with all his will, his tears falling on Dara’s pretty face.

 

            Nothing.

 

            “No, no, no.” Jiyong chanted and he kissed her again.

 

            Still nothing.

 

            “Bunny, please wake up.” Jiyong pleaded and kissed her again. This time Dara’s eyes flutters open and gasped for breath.

 

            “Oh god, you’re alive.” Jiyong sighed with relief. “Stay with me, okay?”

 

            Dara nods weakly and Jiyong carried her into his arms. He walked quickly to get her away from danger. When they arrived outside the building there many shouts that greets them but Jiyong ignored all of them.

 

            The EMTs hurried over them and Jiyong puts Dara carefully on the stretcher. A hand touches him and he looked up to see President YG.

 

            “Sir, are you okay?” an EMT asked him. “We need to do a check up on you.”

 

            “I’m okay.” Jiyong said, declining the breathing apparatus he was offering.

 

            “But sir—“ the EMT protested.

 

            “I’m okay, arasso?” Jiyong shouts exasperatedly. He points at Dara. “Put your attention all to her. She can’t breathe.”

 

            President YG holds up his hand to the EMT and the man went away. Yang Hyun Suk tries to take Jiyong away but Jiyong doesn’t want to leave Dara’s side.

 

            “It’s okay, son.” YG whispered to Jiyong. “They’ll take care of her.”

 

            They watch as the ambulance takes Dara away. Jiyong combed a hand through his hair and faced YG.

 

            “I want to go to the hospital.” Jiyong said firmly.

 

            “Okay, get inside my car.” YG instructed him, he can’t argue with Jiyong now. His state of mind is elsewhere.

 

Seoul Hospital

 

 

            Jiyong is sitting outside Dara’s room. It’s already been an hour since the doctors confirmed that she’s safe. Her private room is huge and there are nurses that are checking on her regularly. The girls were inside, now calm and safe, watching over Dara.

 

            But Jiyong’s heart is still not at peace. Dara is still not waking up and to him seeing her breath is not yet enough, she has to be awake. He’s so afraid that anytime she’ll turn into a doll.

 

           He was also sent to a doctor despite his protests that he’s breathing his fine, but he wasn’t checked because of his breathing like he assumed. Jiyong has a slight burn on his left arm while he was saving Dara, he didn’t even realize it. The doctor said that it won’t leave a mark since they have treated it right away but it will hurt for a week at most and now there’s a bandage wrapped around his arm.        

 

            “Jiyong-ah, what are you doing here?” Taeyang asked worriedly. “Gwenchanna?”

 

            Jiyong’s friends have arrived.

 

            “Why don’t you go back to the dorm first and rest?” Taeyang suggested.

 

            Seungri nodded and because he’s the maknae and he’s really close to Jiyong, he’s worried for him too. “Yeah hyung, you look awful.”

 

            “I won’t go back until she wakes up.” Jiyong said holding his ground.

 

            Daesung pats him in the back, careful not touch his wounded arm. “Dara noona is strong. She’ll be fine and they’ll inform us once she wakes up and then—“

 

            Jiyong shakes his head violently. “She almost dies, hyung!”

 

            Jiyong is looking at TOP while the others exchanged worried glances. TOP nods, letting Jiyong know that he gets what he feels.

 

            “Neh, neh. We’re all worried.” TOP agrees. “We’re not going to leave her, okay?”

 

            Jiyong nodded and almost smiled, relieved that his hyung gets him. “Okay.”

 

            “But TOP hyung—“ Seungri protested but TOP just gave him a smile.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, how about you change your clothes first and then you can go check on Dara.” TOP smiled at him so that he won’t be upset. He’s the only one who has seen this side of Jiyong and he knows exactly how to appease him.

 

            “Clothes?” Jiyong asked distractedly.

 

            “Yeah, I brought you clothes.” TOP nodded. “You’re not going to see Dara with that awful, smell burnt clothes, are you? I don’t think she’ll be pleased.”

 

            Jiyong nodded and let his hyung take him away.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Here's an update for all of you~

 

Everyone, please take a vote on the story, kamsahamnida!

 

Welcome and thank you for the new subscribers. *hugs*

 

@myevilgaemgyu: YAH! It's about time you read again.

HappyCloud has already got ahead of you kekeke.

Should I really not take down Seven Souls?? Hmmm. I still don't know.

I'm casting a new fanfic for the future, but anyway I'll do my best. Love yah, maknae~!

I'll bully you soon! *kidding* :)

 

 

 

To everyone:

 

I'm thinking of ending the story soon, maybe 8 chapters or more but

I have lots of ideas still in mind to make it longer. ^^

Fun chappies and a little more drama and fanboys...

So let's take a vote, neh??

 

Let's see what will happen. ^^,

 

I would depend on how many votes. --,

DON'T FORGET to leave a comment after you vote. LOL

 

 

 

 

Comments and Subscribe and Vote. ^^,

 

Pyoong~!!