Second Kiss

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

BIGBANG’s dorm…

 

      Jiyong was still lying in bed while his co-members prepare for the day. There’s a series of photo shoots lined up for them to do but he’s too lazy to move, a part of him is still pissed off about yesterday when he saw Dara getting so cosy with Lee Minho.

 

      Sure, the guy is handsome with killer smile. He has a few dramas under his belt but that doesn’t mean he’s so cool.

 

      Pause…

 

      Wait. Why am I thinking like this? Jiyong stopped himself.

 

      No, I’m not jealous. I’m just concerned about Dara’s welfare. She shouldn’t be kissing boys just like that.

 

      “Yah! Kwon leader?” TOP said on the doorway. “Aren’t you going to get up and fix yourself?”

      “Just a minute, hyung.” Jiyong mumbled on his pillow.

      “Did you see Dara yesterday?” TOP asked.

      “Ani.” Jiyong replied curtly.

     

      TOP just gave him a little smirk and walked away.

 

2NE1’s dorm…

 

      “Eonnie, how was the kiss?” CL asked.

      Dara blushed a deep red and covered her face. “Aigooya~ why are you asking me these kinds of things?”

      “Kya~ our Darong is blushing!!” Bom cheered.

      Minzy looked at her eonnie. “It must be nice if she’s reacting like that.”

      “Aigoo~ you’re corrupting our maknae’s mind!!” Dara exclaimed.

 

      The girls kept teasing Dara and she couldn’t do anything but space out and remember the kiss Minho gave her. Sure it was a shooting of an MV but the moment Minho’s lips touches hers, it was a different experience, even from kissing Jiyong.

 

      The kiss was… brief but gentle, like he’s trying to gauge her reaction. Dara’s mind flashed at the kiss Jiyong gave her once and she couldn’t compare the two but there’s a difference.

 

      When the shooting finished Minho approached Dara with a shy smile and tried to make a conversation.

 

      “Dara-ssi.” Minho smiled boyishly. “I hope the kiss didn’t feel awkward.”

      Dara shakes her head and blushed. “Aniyo, thank you for guiding me through it.”

      “You have soft lips.” Minho blurted out.

 

      Dara covered her face unable to say anything.

 

      “Mianhe.” Minho laughed. “Dara-ah?”

      Dara looked up. “Neh?”

      “It will be really nice if we can be friends.” Minho smiled again.

      “Of course!” Dara agreed.

      Minho takes his phone out and snapped a photo of Dara. “A souvenir.”

      “Eh?” Dara blinked.

      “I promise to see you again.” Minho winked before going away.

 

      Two days after the shoot of the MV the music video slash commercial film were released and the whole YG Family watched it together.

 

      There were lots of congratulatory hugs and praised for Dara’s acting and singing, and also for CL’s rap, but most of all teasing from them. Dara accepted all of them as love and thanked them.

      “YG sajangnim, kamsahamnida.” Dara bowed when YG approached her.

      “Keep up the good work Dara-ah.” YG patted her head.

 

      “Aigoo~ noona.” Seungri said approaching her. “You killed it.”

      “Aniyo.” Dara disagree. “I still need to work on my vocals.”

      Taeyang smiled at her. “It’s a start. What do you say Ji?”

      Jiyong shrugged not looking away from his phone. “It’s cute.”

 

      Dara frowned and felt a little disappointed at Jiyong’s lack of enthusiasm. She didn’t expected Jiyong to be so cold and she approached him.

 

      “Jiyong-ah… are you mad at me?” Dara asked uncertainly.

      “Aniyo.” Jiyong said evasively. “Why would I be?”

      “You’re cold to me.” Dara pouted.

      “No, I’m not.” Jiyong looked at her without expression. “It’s none of my concern who you kiss.”

      Dara bit her lip. “Is this because of what I said back at the restaurant?”

      “Aniyo.” Jiyong looked away.

      “Then what?” Dara voice shook. “Why are you being mean?”

      “Look, I like the music video, okay?” Jiyong said trying to escape the conversation. “You and Minho, great.”

      “If you’re upset about the kiss then you should’ve told me and I wouldn’t do it!” Dara burst out and walked away crying.

 

      Jiyong was frozen on his seat. He didn’t expect that. He looked at the empty room and he was aware now of what he’s done.

 

      “Aish~” Jiyong cursed silently. “What’s happening to me?”

 

      Jiyong stared at nothing for a very long time contemplating about his actions earlier.

 

      “There’s a consequence for that you know.” A voice speak behind him and Jiyong jumped.

      “What the hell?” Jiyong snapped. “You!”

      “Annyeong.” KeiRi waved.

      “What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

      KeiRi shrugged. “Checking up on Dara.”

      “Where have you been, huh?” Jiyong demanded when he remembered that he was looking for this weird girl.

      “There’s no point in appearing until now.” KeiRi smirked.

      Jiyong frowned. “What do you mean?”

 

      Keiri gave Jiyong an annoyed look. “You made Dara really sad. You won’t get away with it.”

      “I didn’t mean it.” Jiyong mumbled looking away.

      “You used to take care of her.” KeiRi said. “…when she was a doll.”

      “Well she’s human now.” Jiyong argued.

      “And she can feel emotions.” KeiRi pointed out.

      “What are you getting at?” Jiyong asked giving up.

      “Be prepared.” KeiRi said. “There will always be a consequence.”

 

      And just like that KeiRi disappeared and Jiyong was left to think of what the hell the weird girl just said.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Wooohhhoo!!

An update...keke.

Mianhe.. been busy again at school..

It's midnight here and it must be late but here's an update...

This is a birthday update from me..

Hope you all like it. ^^

 

Can't reply on commments right now..

I'll reply on the next chappie.. Neh??

 

Comments and Subscribe...