A Dream?

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

BIGBANG Dormitory

 

            Kwon Jiyong is sleeping on his bed, his face painted with worry even though he’s supposed to be sleeping peacefully. He trashed into his bed like he couldn’t get himself out into something that’s bothering him.

 

            In Jiyong’s dream he’s running really fast towards a never ending forest. He keeps looking but he couldn’t see anything but darkness his path only illuminated by the moonlight. He stopped on his tracks and looked at his feet where a pool of blood is slowly spreading. In the middle of that red streak lies doll. Jiyong picked her up and Dara’s milky white skin glows, her eyes sad and lifeless.

 

            Only Jiyong’s scream can be heard in the dorm.

 

            Jiyong woke up his forehead bathed in sweat. He felt dizzy for a moment, the dream seems real. He looked around and saw that he’s back in the dorm. Everything seems to be in its right place and nothing looks weird.

 

            Jiyong carefully dragged himself out of his bed and went straight to the bathroom. Slashing cold water on his face, he felt his mind wake up a little.

 

            “Was everything just a dream?” Jiyong asked himself then he remembered Dara and Kei Ri taking her away.

 

            He looked suspiciously at his room and found the bag that he used on their MT. He rummaged into it and found everything that he used.

 

            “The MT is real. I went there…” Jiyong mumbled. “Dara!”

 

            Jiyong quickly changed clothes and once again his heart is in a panic state. If the MT is true then everything is not a dream, Dara might be dead and it will be all over. He just stepped out of his room when his friends entered the dorm.

 

            “Jiyong hyung!” Seungri immediately engulfed him in a hug.

 

            “Are you feeling better?” Taeyang asked from the doorway.

 

            Jiyong nodded absentmindedly as Seungri continuously gives him a hug like a crazy puppy.

 

            “Shouldn’t you be resting more?” TOP asked.

 

            “Wae?” Jiyong asked confusedly.

 

            “You don’t remember anything?” Daesung asked worriedly.

 

            “Ah! Hyung, you shouldn’t do that again.” Seungri whined. “You really scared me.”

 

            Jiyong racked his brains and tried to remember everything that happened in their MT. He couldn’t remember anything except that memory with Dara turning into a doll.

 

            “What did I do?” Jiyong asked innocently trying not to raise suspicion.

 

            TOP sat at the sofa. “We found you sleeping outside the house and you were covered in dirt.”

 

            “I am?” Jiyong frowned.

 

            “You must have gotten drunk so much and walked by yourself.” Daesung concluded.

 

            Taeyang nodded. “You really made everyone worried.”

 

            “I’m okay now.” Jiyong said hastily trying to escape, every second counts. He needs to find Kei Ri and take back Dara. “I need to go.”

 

            “Where are you going?” Taeyang asked.

 

            “I’m just going to look for someone.” Jiyong said.

 

            “Don’t go find trouble okay.” TOP shouted after him. “Oh by the way 2ne1 girls wanted to know how you’re feeling. Give them a call, okay?”

 

            Jiyong immediately stopped on his tracks. 2ne1! I’ve forgotten about them. If Dara is missing they should be looking at her by now because she’s gone now.

 

            Jiyong turned around and looked at his friends. Taeyang and Daesung are now watching TV while Seungri tried to get TOP’s attention by showing aegyo, it seems like he has some favour to ask again.

 

            This is weird. If Dara is gone… (Jiyong refused to even think of the word ‘dead’) they will most probably looking everywhere for her. His friends will worry and wonder too but here they are relaxed and watching TV.

 

            “Have they forgotten about her?” Jiyong mumbled disbelievingly to himself. Am I the only one who remembers her?

 

            Top who’s being entertained by their maknae found Jiyong still standing by the door and he met his eye.

 

            “Yah, I thought you’ll be going somewhere?” TOP asked.

 

            “Hyung, gwenchanna?” Seungro asked.

 

            Jiyong nervously walked up to them. “Is everyone okay?”

 

            “Huh?” TOP frowned. “Wae?”

 

            “I mean, the MT is fun but everyone must be tired…” Jiyong trailed off.

 

            TOP gave him a bright smile. “Neh, everyone is good Ji. We all got back safely and it was fun.”

 

            Everyone? Jiyong thought sceptically.

 

            “I asked YG sajangnim to make this an annual thing.” Seungri said proudly.

 

            “He just doesn’t want to do schedule for one day.” Daesung teased.

 

            Jiyong couldn’t get off the biting feeling on his heart. It feels like someone is squeezing it tight and if he can’t get an answer he’s afraid that it will just burst and he will feel even more pain.

 

            “Hyung, when you say everyone is alright.” Jiyong started off to say. “You also mean 2ne1 right?”

 

            “Neh.” TOP nodded.

 

            “CL, Minzy, Bom noona…” Jiyong’s heart is hammering fast. Dara, was she a figment of my imagination?

 

            “…Dara.” TOP finished his sentence. “Neh, they’re all good. I bet they’re still fast asleep on their bed.”

 

            Taeyang chucked. “Yeah, they used up all their energy.”

 

            Jiyong felt the blood pump again from his heart when he heard Dara’s name. She’s alive, right? We’re talking about the same Dara, right?

 

            “I guess, I’ll see them.” Jiyong said happily and turned to the door again.

 

            Jiyong’s steps felt lighter as he walks to the elevator. He ride up to the floor where 2ne1’s dormitory is located and knocked eagerly at the door.

 

            A sleepy Minzy opened the door, her hair ruffled. “Neh, oppa. What brings you here?”

 

            “I was just visiting.” Jiyong smiled and looked inside. “Can I come in?”

 

            “ANIYO!” CL shouted from inside.

 

            Jiyong was taken aback. “Wae?”

 

            “Everything is still messy and we just got out of bed, oppa.” Minzy rubbed her sleepy eyes.

 

            “Oppa, go away!” CL shouted again.

 

            “Arasso!” Jiyong shouted back and shook his head.

 

            Minzy was about to close the door when Jiyong held it open firmly.

 

            “Oppa?” Minzy was surprised.

 

            “Let me talk to Dara.” Jiyong smiled.

 

            Minzy frowned at him. “Dara eonnie is not here. She left.”

 

            “L-left?” Jiyong stuttered and once again his heart emptied.

 

            “Neh.” Minzy nodded.

 

            “Where is she?” Jiyong asked as he gripped the door frame. “Did she leave a letter? Did someone take her away?”

 

            Minzy knocked JIyong’s head and it gave him a shock.

 

            “Oppa, are you crazy?” Minzy asked. “Why would she leave a letter?”

 

            “B-because.” Jiyong was at a loss for words to explain.

 

            “Eonnie is in America for a photo shoot.” Minzy rolled her eyes. “She left as soon as we got back from the MT. She’ll be back tomorrow.”

 

            “Jinjja?!” Jiyong gave a real smile this time. His heart filled with hope.

 

            “Neh.” Minzy said annoyed now. “Can I go back to sleep now?”

 

            “Arasso!” Jiyong nodded and left.

 

            She’s alive. Dara is okay. It was just a dream. Jiyong thought happily.

 

            He patted his chest and calmed his heart. I will wait. A day is a short one, I will see her tomorrow.

 

            “Yes!” Jiyong jumped and shouted with glee.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Update~ update~

Lalalalala~

 

Here you go guys...

Because I'm in a good mood yesterday I stayed up late

and even personally replied to those funny comments...

hahaha. 

I like the feeling of getting a little closer

to you who read my stories. XD

 

You amuse me.. :P

 

Looks like many of you have predictions to the story

and I feel a little burdened right now. TAT

I'm afraid that I can't

meet your expectations from the second part  of the story.

And it make sad.

 

Also, I don't feel well today and I have been thinking

whether to update or not...

I tried my best so, yeah...

 

enjoy.

 

Comments/Subscribe/Vote.

 

-SaskiaGumiho :*