Wrong Closet

Take Me Inside Your Closet

          TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri were in the gym on YG’s building trying to have a morning exercise just before they hit the road for a show. They were all sweating in the thread mill with a fairly quick pace. Taeyang is wearing nothing baring his six pack abs while Daesung and Seungri wear a sleeveless loose shirt. And as for TOP, like always he wearing something that wouldn’t let you glimpse in his also well toned body.

 

          “What time is our schedule?” Taeyang asked.

 

          Seungri who knows their schedules these days, answered. “We need to be at the lobby at two pm.”

 

          TOP removed his earphones and wiped his sweat. “Where’s GD?”

 

          “Upstairs, still asleep.” Seungri shrugged.

 

          “Why is Jiong-hyung always asleep these days?” Deasung mused.

 

          “Mollaso.” Seungri replied.

 

          “Jiyong is writing our next songs, I’m helping him with the rap.” TOP announced in defense of Jiyong.

 

          Taeyang stepped out of the thread mill. “It’s weird though, he’s always locked up on the dorm.”

 

          “Neh, hyung!” Seungri agreed totally.

 

          “It’s like when Seungri wents to Gwangju.” Daesung said and they all laughed.

 

          “Yah~!!” Seungri said defensively. “It’s nothing like that.”

 

          They all went to the locker room to change their work out clothes and shower. It’s already ten am and they still haven’t eaten any breakfast.

 

          “I think hyung has a secret girlfriend!” Seungri shouted over the noise of the showers, unable to let go of the issue.

          “Why would you think that?” Daesung asked back.

 

          “Because he’s acting weird.” Seungri replied.

 

         

 

          Meanwhile Jiyong is already stirring on the bed the ray of sun lighting up his features. He got up irritated and threw the covers to the floor.

 

          “Aish~ that Seungri.” Jiyong cursed. “How many times do I have to tell him not to leave the blinds unclosed?”

 

          Jiyong dropped back on his bed and looked at his phone. Ten thirty am, it says. Jiyong sat upright and rubbed his sleepy eye.

 

          I’ve been asleep for too long. YG sajangnim is going to scold me if I don’t get my act right. Aigoo~

 

          It was almost two am when he finished the third song meant for their album and he was having trouble sleeping last night because he keeps dreaming about weird things. To top it all off he’s dreaming of that weird girl Kei Ri who gave Dara to him.

 

          Jiyong walked into his closet and thought of checking on Dara before he does anything else. When he opened the closet door though…Dara’s not inside.

 

          Jiyong blinked twice. Dara?

 

          Jiyong’s heartbeat accelerated just as he started to panic. Where in the world is she? I’m sure I checked on her last night.

 

          He frantically looked around and found little traces of carrots on the floor towards…Seungri’s closet? He was about to open the other closet when Seungri opens the door of their room.

 

          “Oh~ hyung, you’re awake!” Seungri greeted him with his upper half .

 

          Jiyong exhaled slowly blocking Sseungri’s closet. “Hey, Ri. What’s up?”

 

          “Just finished with the gym today, you gonna work out before out sched?” Seungri asked.

 

          “Uh, maybe.” Jiyong replied, starting to sweat.

 

          “Hey, hyung.” Seungri said pointing at his closet. “Can you move a little? I need to put on some clothes.”

 

          Jiyong didn’t move an inch. “How about you make me some coffee first?”

 

          “Eh?” Seungri asked confused. “Yeah, sure but I’ll throw on some clothes first.”

 

          “Can you do it now?” Jiyong asked innocently.

 

          Seungri scratched his head in frustration. “You want me to make your coffee ?”

 

          “You’re not .” Jiyong argued. “You’re half .”

 

          “Whatever hyung.” Seungri shrugged. “I still need to put on some clothes.”

 

          Think Jiyong. Ppali!!

 

          Jiyong clutched his head then. “Uh! Appayo. Oh my head really hurts.”

 

          “Gwenchanna?” Seungri asked automatically.

 

          Jiyong peeked if Seungri is buying his act. “I’m sorry Ri but I really stayed up late last night and my head hurts. How about that coffee, please?”

 

          Seungri sighed exasperatedly throwing his hands up on his way to the door. “Fine! Bully your maknae in making coffee, half !”

 

          “Gumawo!” Jiyong shouted after him and quickly closed the door.

 

          He opened Seungri’s closet and found Dara’s doll face sleeping peacefully. Jiyong shook him once and then twice but she’s still asleep.

 

          “Dara wake up!” Jiyong whispered. “You’re in the wrong closet.”

 

          Dara stirred and stretched, punching him his face in the process. “Let’s play later Jiyong-ah.”

 

          Dara curled against Jiyong’s body and even though they were in a serious situation, Jiyong blushed. He carried Dara in his arms and transferred her into his closet and safely closed the door.

 

          He sighed. That was close.

 

          He put on some decent clothes and grabs a pair for Seungri.

 

          “Here Ri.” Jiyong said throwing the clothes on Seungri’s arms. “Mianhe.”

 

          “Why are you letting him make coffee ? TOP asked.

 

          “He’s half .” Daesung interjected.

 

          Seungri roll his eyes and wore his clothes.

 

          “Still .” TOP shrugged.

 

          Taeyang poked his head in. “There’s a difference.”

 

          After making sure that Dara is safe in his closet Jiyong went down to the recording studio where he’s about to visit Se7en. CL sneaked behind him and jumped on his back when he was in the hallway.

 

          “Oppa!” CL laughed while Jiyong carry her.

         

          “Yah!” Jiyong laughed before putting her down. “Are you crazy?”

 

          CL shakes her head. “Ani…just greeting you.”

 

          Jiyong ruffled her hair. CL is one of his favorite juniors.

 

          “Oppa where are you going?” CL asked bouncing beside him.

 

          “To Se7en hyung’s studio.” Jiyong replied.

 

          “Oh~” Cl nodded as she tag along.

 

          “So how’s the next album going?” Jiyong asked. Like Bigbang, 2ne1 is also set to comeback this year.

 

          “Papa YG said he wants to add a new member to the group for the next album.” CL explained. “He’s going to hold an audition.”

          “A new member?” Jiyong frowned. “Why?”

 

          “He said it looks more balance if we were a quartet.” CL shrugged.

 

          “How does Bom noona and Minzy feel about this? Jiyong asked.

 

          Cl shrugged again. “It’s fine if it’s what Papa YG wants. It won’t be easy though. I mean, the three of us already knew each other well.”

 

          “You’ll make.” Jiyong assured her with a smile.

 

          Jiyong hangs out on Se7en studio while CL hangs out on Teddy’s studio, the man who CL claims to like.

 

          They had lunch with the president that day and CL and Seungri keeps bickering all the time, they were YG’s resident cat and dog. TOP and Bom were talking on the end of the table while Jiyong drifts off in a day dream on how he will help Dara get to know the real world. He’s been so guilty these past few days. No one wants to be locked up like that.

 

          What if I take her to my parent’s house? Jiyong thought.

 

          No, no. They’ll think she’s my fiancé or something. Jiyong dismissed the idea. He needs to think quick before Dara accidentally makes trouble like today.

 

A/N:

 

Here is my next update. To be honest I'm not going to update this week

[ due to the fact that I'm still finsihing my other fic] but...

you guys stole my heart away when suddenly this fic earned

97 subscribers. I know it's DARAGON you love but..

I feel loved too~!! HAHA. :)

 

And now, to my AWESOME subscribers, I want you to know

that I am really grateful and i promise to give my best efforts.

I do HOPE that we can share more than a author-reader relationship too~

I hope we can be FRIENDS~!!

Feel free to hit the Friend button and message me.

Your comments are so appreciated too.

 

Anyway since I want us to be friends let me share somthing about me. ^^

Well, first I am a TOP bias and a VIP and a BLACKJACK.

I love BOMxTOP. [which I will be making a fic in the future.]

And of course DARAGON.

Some people asks and criticize me though if I'm a true VIP.

They say:

"If you're really a VIP then why do you write fics about other artists more than you write about

Bigbang and 2ne1? blah blah blah [ .____."] "

Well, I do think that I am in a free country and I can write whatever I want.

The reason for why I write fics with other groups is because I have other bias too~

[ but that doesn't make me less of a VIP and a Blackjack ]

my fics such as I Slept With Him [ Heechul and Yoon Eun Hye ]

is something i wrote because first I am a Heechul bias [ he's the only one I like on his group ]

and I adore Eun Hye.

second my close friend and lil sis Rin Ra aka myevilgamegyu and HappyCloud

are a SUJU bias and because I love them I dedicate my story to them.

[ just like how i dedicate this DARAGON fic to you guys ]

same with My Groom Who Left Me in the Altar [ Kyuhyun and Kim Tae Hee, which is what I am currently trying to finish]

 

I am NOT explaining. I am merely stating a FACT.

and besides my love for BIGBANG is not something I can just put into words

with a snap of a finger. It's more than that: I want to be able to make an

awesome story for them with a whole heart.

[ drafts for their story is not partially ready ^^ ]

 

Anyway, I know I have ramble long enough for this. kkk~

Sorry but I just want to share something to you.

Maybe when you comment here you can share something about yourself too~

I promise to mention you on my next note~

 

Once again I really appreciate you guys. XOXO ^^

I'm looking forward in reading your comments and let's be friends.

Oh~! Before I forgot...you can call me Rin Hyo unnie if I'm older [ I'm 19 ]

than you. HAHA.

 

saranghaeyo~

CommentsXsubscribeXfriendS

Kamsahamnida~ you