Weird Changes

Take Me Inside Your Closet

             Ever since the doll named Dara came into Jiyong’s life he had taken it with so much care. Cleaning it every time and even talking to it. His friends were so used to this that they don’t even bother contradicting him even though they always that he is in love with the doll. His only answer is that it fascinates him because it seems so real.

 

            Monday morning Jiyong and the others were fully dressed for an event. It was the annual Seoul Music Awards and there will be many artists coming from different entertainments. Tonight they will perform two songs entitled Haru haru and Goodbye Baby. Jiyong himself will perform his solo single Heartbreaker.

 

            Jiyong was busy fixing his clothes and hair while Dara doll was propped on his pillow.

 

            “What do you think Dara?” Jiyong said to the doll. “Am I ready for a performance?”

            Seungri went inside their room and shook his head. “You’re crazy hyung.”

            “Mou?” he asked defensively.

            “You’re talking to the doll again as if she will hear you.” Seungri said.

            Jiyong followed the maknae out of the room. “Aish~ why do you keep bullying my doll?”

            “Seungri baby is jealous.” TOP laughed.

            “Really?” Jiyong asked putting his arms around Seungri.

            Seungri was red in the face as he says. “Aniyo.”

           

            Daesung laughed and patted Seungri in the cheeks. “Yes you are because hyung will talk more to his doll than to you even though you two were in the same room.”

            “That’s not true.” Seungri complained.

            “Jiyongie is hurting Ri’s feelings.” Taeyang said.

            Jiyong hugged Seungri like a big brother. “Aish~ mianheyeo Ri. Hyung will do better next time.”

           

            There was a knock on the door and President YG appeared with their personal assistants.

           

            “Is everyone ready?” President YG asked.

            “Ye.” they all answered.

            “I want you to do your best and be polite to your seniors. Arasso?” President says.

            “Yes, sir.” they replied again.

            “I’m counting on you, GD.” the president said patting G-dragon on the back.

           

            Jiyong nodded and they continued to pack their things. President YG gave so much trust on him. When they reached the lobby fellow YG artists were waiting for them including Gummy, Se7en and 2ne1.

 

            “Jiyong you’re looking good.” Gummy smiled.

            “He’s ready to win an award.” Se7en laughed.

            Jiyong blushed. “Aish~ hyung what are you talking about.”

            “I will bet that you will win an award today with all those kick performances.” Se7en said confidently.

            “I am just doing my best hyung.” Jiyong said as they went outside the building.

            “Yah Jiyongie. Wanna bet?” Tabi laughed and Se7en joined him.

            “How much?” I asked riding with their trip.

            “10,000 won.” Tabi said.

            “Each.” Se7en said pointing to him and then to TOP.

            Jiyong thought about it for a moment. “Arasso.”

 

            They all got into the car and went to the venue. The place is huge and so is the stage. There were many people inside but there were only selected fans to watch the awards night live. Jiyong and the others were in the backstage already waiting for their turn to perform. 2ne1 is currently firing up the stage with their song I Don’t Care and Fire.

 

            “And now give it up for……..BIGBANG~!!” said the emcee.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

           Meanwhile, as the Bigbang perform their heart out in the stage of Seoul Music Awards, Kei Ri is in the dorm room of Bigbang. She is sitting on Jiyong’s bed playing with Dara doll with her hands.

 

            “You look well taken care of Dara.” Kei Ri murmured. “You’ve changed a lot.”

           

            She put the doll in a sitting position before taking the remote control on Jiyong’s bedside table. She clicked the television on and made herself comfortable on the bed. She was watching the Seoul Music Awards where Bigbang was currently performing.

 

            She turned to Dara. “Look Dara, it’s Jiyong.”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            G-Dragon is singing his chorus of Heartbreaker as the fans sings with him. When the performance ended he received a big hug from his close friend and fellow YG artist CL.

 

            “Daebak, Kwon Leader.” CL said.

            “All for YG.” Jiyong beamed.

            “C’mon you guys let’s go to our seat.” Tabi said.

            “The awarding will start now.” Daesung said excitedly.

 

            They were seated in the third row with 2ne1 in their left and one of SM Entertainment’s boy group SHINee on their right. They were greeted by them and they smile and greeted them back politely.

 

            The big LED screen in the stage opened and the fans shrieked. Jang Geun Suk will present the Best New Album Award.

 

            “Are you guys ready?” Geun Suk asked.

            “Ye.” shouted the fans.

            “The Best New Album Award goes to…..” Jang Geun Suk paused. “He’s a blonde.”

 

            Everyone laughed at this and Jang Geun Suk asked the audience. “Who are the groups who have a blonde member right now?”

 

            He looked over the audience and rattled off their names. “Suju, Bigbang, MBLAQ….”

            “The winner is KWON JIYONG for Heartbreaker.” Jang Geun Suk announced.

 

            Jiyong stood up a little daze. He’s happy and overwhelmed at the same time. He was being ushered forward by the hands of his friends and there were so many loud screams at the audience as he went up the stage.

 

            “Daebak.” Jang Geun Suk beamed.

            “Kamsahamnida.” he said gratefully, taking the huge trophy with his one hand.

            He grabbed the microphone and shouted. “Aigoo~!”

 

            His fans laughed. “I didn’t quite expect this awesome award tonight and I want to thank everyone who believes in me. This is just amazing and I couldn’t say anything else but…Kamsahamnida Korea!”

 

            There was a loud applause and two hours later they were back on the YG dorm again where everyone is in a party mood. 2ne1 won Best Female group award and they were all gushing with excitement.

 

            “A big won for YG.” Gummy clapped. “I am proud of you dongsaengs.”

            “We won too.” Se7en laughed putting his arms around TOP.

            Jiyong laughed and but down his trophy. “I guess I just lost 20,000 won in just one night.”

            “Tabi should also share his blessings.” Taeyang said.

            “I will when Jiyong have given me my prize.” TOP winked.

 

            Jiyong left his friends and went to his room. Nothing can deflate his lifted feelings. He was also a little tipsy from all the drink he had but still a little sane enough to be awake. He dropped on his bed and blinked twice. It was such a great night.

 

            Jiyong turned and she saw Dara doll. He reached for her and kissed her in the cheek. “I won Dara. Isn’t great?”

 

            Jiyong was beaming crazily at the doll his head feeling a little dizzy with the booze. When his eyes finally focused on her he frowned when he noticed something. Dara is a lot bigger than he last saw him and that was just a few hours ago.

 

            Jiyong checked her out and calculating her height with her hands. She has grown al least twelve inches.

 

            “Woah!” Jiyong said turning Dara over and over. “What the..?”

 

            Jiyong was so sure that Dara’s size is the only right for an average doll but now she was the size of a regular teddy bear. Dolls don’t grow. There was a knock on the door and he heard Seungri’s voice calling him.

 

          “I’m coming.” Jiyong shouted back.

 

            He stood up quickly and wrapped the doll with a shirt he found on his desk. He looked for somewhere to hide her but couldn’t find a box big enough and then he saw the only place that will fit her, his closet.

 

            Jiyong went out immediately and shook his head. He sat down in the sofa with TOP. His mind was still with the doll and he couldn’t explain how she could’ve grown in that size.

 

            He looked suddenly to TOP and asked. “Do dolls grow big?”

            “Mou?” TOP asked with a little grin. “Aish~ Jiyong. Are you drunk already?”

            “Aniyo, hyung.” Jiyong said shaking his head. “Never mind.”

            “Yes you’re drunk already.” TOP said touching his face. “You’re red in the face.”

            “You’re drunk too.” Bom said to TOP.

            Taeyang stood up and motioned for Daesung to follow. “We should get this two to bed.”

 

            They carried TOP and Jiyong in their respectful room even though they kept protesting. Three minutes later the two were already knocked out to sleep.

 

 

A/N:

 

Whew~! So Dara grew bigger and what was with the weird Kei Ri?

Kekeke~

Jiyong is such a talented artist so I made it a point

to write something about him winning.

I hope you guys don’t mind.

^^

 

 

Anyway I have a QUESTION:

 

Who is your TOP TWO girl bias?

[ except for 2ne1 members okay? >:)) ]

           

Thanks in advance to those who will answer. :*

 

You’re making Unnie happy so here’s another chappie.

Imma update another one.

 

I hope you like it.

 

Saranghaeyeo. ♥♥

 

Comment and Subscribe.