Saved by the Dragon

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           “Jiyong-ah! I’ve found it!” Dara smiled waving the DVD in front of Jiyong.

 

            Jiyong frowned. “That’s a weird DVD from Seungri.”

 

            Dara smiled and sat on the floor. She pulled out the DVD from its case and put it in the player. There were a lot of credits before the movie and Jiyong decided to make some popcorn for Dara while they wait.

 

            Jiyong pulled out his phone and dialled Seungri’s number while the popcorn cooks. Seungri answered on the second ring.

 

            “Yah, maknae. Where are you?” Jiyong asked as soon as he hears his voice.

 

            “I’m at a photo shoot, hyung. Waeyo?” Seungri answered.

 

            “What is that DVD you gave Dara?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “Eh?” Seungri asked puzzled. “It was just a normal DVD , hyung.”

 

            Jiyong turned off the stove and asked sceptically. “Jinjja?”

 

            “Yah, hyung. Why are you being like this?” Seungri complained.

 

            “I get nervous from your gifts.” Jiyong answered truthfully with a laugh.

 

            “That’s unfair you know—“ Seungri shot back. “How did you know I gave noona a DVD?”

 

            “JIYONG-AH!” Dara shoutd from the living room. “Ppali. The movie is starting.”

 

            “Yah, hyung. Where are you?” Seungri asked. “Don’t tell me you’re at the girl’s dorm? We’re not alllo—“

 

            Jiyong cut off the call before Seungri even realized that he is indeed at 2ne1’s dorm.  He hurriedly scooped up the popcorn into a bowl and went to the living room. Dara sat on the love seat and Jiyong sat with her even though it’s awkward.

 

            Just enjoy the movie Jiyong. He told himself.

 

            Jiyong turned his attention to the movie and almost smacked himself. He didn’t realize that this is the movie Seungri will give Dara. He picked up the DVD case and read: “Disney Princess Movie Collection.”

 

            “Jiyong-ah, Cinderella is pretty isn’t she?” Dara beamed.

 

            Jiyong nodded absentmindedly. “Neh.”

 

            Jiyong pulled out his phone again and typed a message for Seungri. Why the hell did you give her a Disney Movie Collection?

 

            Noona says she likes fairy tales. Stop bothering me hyung and just enjoy the movie. Kekeke~ Or else I will have to tell them that you’re in a forbidden place. Got to work. Bye!

 

-Panda Ri

 

            “Waeyo?” Dara asked when she saw Jiyong’s expression. “Do you have to leave now?”

 

            “Aniyo.” Jiyong shaked his head. “Aigoo~ let’s watch the movie.”

 

            Dara smiled and tapped the DVD case. “Let’s watch all of it, neh?”

 

            “Eh??” Jiyong asked his smile wavering as Dara put her attention back to the movie.

 

            When the movie ended Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief. It was all so awkward especially that Dara sneaks a glance at him whenever there was a kiss or sweet scene in the movie. He almost died when she says she wants to watch it all but he has endured it just to make her happy again.

 

            “Did you enjoy it?” Jiyong asked despite of himself.

 

            Dara nodded quietly and went to the kitchen.

 

            “Waeyo?” Jiyong asked. “What’s wrong?”

 

            “There’s something weird about them.”  Dara said.

 

            “There is?” Jiyong frowned trying to find anything weird. Well the kiss scenes were weird.

 

            Dara gasped and a tear fall from her eye. “We look the same.”

 

            “Huh?” Jiyong doesn’t get it but before he can ask her more about it there was a call from the living room.

            “Dara eonnie, where are you?” Minzy called.

 

            “Eottokke?” Jiyong asked and tried to hide but Bom already saw him.

 

            “Yah, Jiyong. What are you doing here?” Bom asked pointing at him like he’s a criminal.”

 

            “Oppa, this is a private place.” CL scolded him.

 

            Jiyong stood up with as much dignity as he can. “Aish~ I was just visiting Dara-ssi. Is that a crime now?”

 

            “Eonnie, why did you let him in?” Minzy pouts. “He’s a spy.”

 

            “Neh, neh.” CL nodded. “A spy from that dog Seungri.”

 

            “Eh? Riri?” Dara asked surprised.

 

            Bom picked up a carrot and points it at Jiyong. “Yah, leave Mr. Dragon or we’ll hold you hostage!”

 

            They all walked Jiyong out of the dorm and Jiyong doesn’t know whether to laugh or die in embarrassment.

 

            “Jinjja. You guys are crazy!” Jiyong laughed as he steps out of 2ne1’s dorm.

 

            “Don’t come back here human.” Bom continued and Minzy giggled.

 

            “Jiyong-ah annyeong~” Dara waved goodbye as CL put a protective arms around her.

 

            “Ssantokki is now safe.” CL nodded and Bom closed the door.

 

            “Oh, jeongmal! These girls.” Jiyong stomped his feet in frustration. “Chaerin-ah do you hear me? Wait till this gets to Teddy hyung. Alien noona, I’ll make Tabi hyung scold you.”

 

            Jiyong is still sulking like a child when the door opens again.

 

            “Yah!” Jiyong started but then saw Dara’s smiling face.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, gumawo for coming today.” Dara smiled and gave Jiyong a bunch of carrots.

 

            Jiyong held the carrots awkwardly. “Are you really okay now?”

 

            “I’ll be fine.” Dara assured him. “We have a broadcast today and I need to prepare.”

 

            “What if you turned like a doll again?” Jiyong asked worriedly.

 

            “Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen.” Dara shrugged.

 

            Jiyong looked at her for a long time and just when Dara is about to close the door, Jiyong pulled her hand and kissed her on the lips. Dara’s eyes widened and Jiyong let go.

 

            “I won’t let that happen.” Jiyong said fiercely and waved goodbye.

 

            That day at 2ne1’s live broadcast on Music Bank, the girls performed I don’t care and Pretty boy on stage. The fans were crazy and Dara, along with the girls is doing great. Dara couldn’t keep the smile of her face and in the back of her mind, she knows that if it wasn’t for Jiyong’s kiss there’s huge possibility that she will turn into doll mode again.

 

            As they take a bow Dara catch a glimpse of Jiyong, who’s trying to blend in the crowd. He gave a small wave, letting her know that he’s watching out for her. To that Dara feels thankful and the Dragon saved her again. He’s like her own fairy tale.

 

A/N:

 

NYONG~!!

.____."

Aigooyah~

I'm back from my long hibernation. kekeke~

school is out.

but..

it starts again in a couple of days.

HULL!

How have you guys been??

Who missed me??

NONE?!! TT.TT

Anyway~ I'm a bit down these past few days.

I'm missing someone. Aish~

So I was just able to come up with one chappie after

a long silence.

Please do look forward in the next chapters and

send me some LOVE.

Pyoong~

 

Your noona/saeng/eonnie: SaskiaGumiho ♥