Jiyong's Warning

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

BIGBANG’s Dormitory
 
          “Looks like Jiyong is in a better mood today, hyung.” Taeyang said to TOP as he watch Jiyong walks around the dorm, whistling.
 
         “Eh? Yeah, it seems so.” TOP said as he looked at Jiyong. “Something good happened.”
 
         “What is it??” Seungri piped up.
 
         Taeyang throw him one of the pillows littering the floor. “Yah! Stop listening to your hyung’s conversations.”
 
         “I was just wondering.” Seungri shrugged. “So, what happened TOP hyung?”
 
         “Ask Jiyong.” TOP said and went to the kitchen where Daesung is cooking.
 
         “Eiii~.” Taeyang and Seungri both protested.
 
         Seungri, who’s not going to let it go like that, went to Jiyong’s room. He found Jiyong trying some clothes on in front of his full length mirror.
 
         “Hyung, where are you going?” Seungri asked, sitting on the bed. “Are you going on a date?”
 
         “Aniyo.. I have a schedule for today.” Jiyong replied, not paying much attention to Seungri. 
 
         “Can I come?” Seungri asked in aegyo.
 
         Jiyong gave him a sharp look. “No.”
 
         “Wae?” Seungri whined.
 
         “Yah, how old are you to whine like that?” Jiyong scolded him.
 
         “I thought you were in a good mood.” Seungri pouted. “Why are you scolding me?”
 
         “Why are you acting cute all of a sudden?” Jiyong countered him. “Changkaman, you’re up to no good are you?”
 
         Seungri jumped to his feet and frowned at Jiyong. “I just want to know who you’re dating!”
 
         Jiyong laughed at Seungri, that’s so typical of their maknae to ask such questions. “I am dating no one…yet.”
 
         “Aha! You said yet! Yet!” Seungri shouted. “I knew it. Who is she? Do I know her??”
 
         “I’m not telling you anything.” Jiyong said teasingly.
 
         “Give me a clue!” Seungri insisted.
 
         “I’m going to go now.” Jiyong said and walked out of the room.
 
         Seungri was left standing on their room, thinking deeply. “Changkaman… there’s only one girl whom he always… Whoa~ jinjja??”
 
         He went out of the room and rushed towards TOP. “Hyung, don’t tell me, it’s her??”
 
 
Strong Heart Variety Show Taping
 
         “Whoa~ deabak! We have so many stars who joined us today!” Kang Hodong, one of the MCs started the show energetically.
 
         “Neh! Hallyu idols!” Lee Seunggi, an actor and now an MC, agreed.
 
         “We have G-dragon-ssi!” Kang Hodong announced and there were many screams of delight from the audience.
 
         “Wonder Girls, So Hee-ssi!” Lee Seunggi clapped. “After School’s Nana and Kara’s Nicole!”
 
         “We also have some of the Boy’s Over Flower casts.” Kang Hodong smiled. “Lee Minho-ssi, Goo Hye Sung-ssi and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong-ssi!
 
         All the other guests were introduced as well and were given a great deal of cheers from the audience. The guests have written their opening topic on their board and the talk started off immediately.
 
         “What makes me excited today is that we have G-dragon-ssi, BIGBANG’s leader.” Lee Seunggi commented and Jiyong bowed.
 
         “He’s your sunbaenim, right?” Kang Hodong asked.
 
         “Oh, neh.” Lee Seunggi blushed and bowed.
 
         “Annyeonghaseyo~” Jiyong bowed.
 
         Kang Hodong looked at Jiyong’s topic board. “We want to congratulate G-Dragon, his solo album made a lot of sales, right?”
 
         “Neh, kamsahamnida.” Jiyong smiled and waved to his fans.
 
         “Lee Minho-ssi is here also.” Lee Seunggi said. “Boys Over Flowers topped the rating and made South Korea crazy.”
 
         “We have received many support, yes.” Lee Minho smiled.
 
         “Seunggi-ssi, we have so many twinkling stars today that it’s so hard to choose the first one.” Kang Hodong mused. “Who should we pick first.”
 
         “I think we should pick the one who’s stirring a controversy right now.” Lee Seunggi said mysteriously.
 
         “Ah, neh neh.” Kang Hodong laughed. “This guy is really not afraid to be seen in public, eh?”
 
         “Right, let’s start with Lee Minho-ssi!!” Seunggi announced and everyone clapped.
 
         “Whoa~ even his topic is strong.” Kang Hodong commented as he read the board. “’To that girl…’”
 
         “Lee Minho-ssi.” Seunggi called his attention.
 
         “Neh?” Lee Minho smiled.
 
         “These past few days you were being linked to Sandara Park-ssi of 2ne1.” Lee Seunggi said slowly. “Is it possible that she’s the girl you want to talk about today?”
 
         Jiyong who’s sitting a chair away gave him a blank look but Lee Minho answered with a smile. “Neh, it’s Sandara Park-ssi.”
 
         Jiyong smirked inwardly at Lee Minho but no one noticed because of the crazy screaming of the audience.
 
         “Are the two of you dating?” Kang Hodong asked straight to the point.
 
         Lee Minho shook his head shyly. “Aniyo… it’s not like that.”
 
         “Then why are you often seen together?” Kang Hodong cornered him.
 
         “You must be really close with her.” Seunggi agreed.
 
         “We started to get close after the CF we filmed together.” Lee Minho explained. “She’s very easy to talk to. We’re friends.”
 
         “That’s where everything started.” Boom, who’s a famous comedian and a permanent guest on the show, commented giving a major laugh and cheer on the crowd.
 
         “Ani, Goo Hye Sun-ssi.” Kang Hodong called. “You played Minho’s love interest in Boys Over Flowers, do you think Sandara-ssi is his type?”
 
         Goo Hye Sun, who’s sitting between Jiyong and Minho, smiled. “I think, compared to the character of Geum Jan Di in the story, Sandara-ssi is his style.”
 
         “Whoa~” Kang Hodong nodded. “That’s what I thought.”
 
         “Ani, Goo Hye Sun-ssi and Sandara Park-ssi are close friends, right?” Lee Seunggi asked.
 
         “Neh.” Hye Sun nodded.
 
         “G-Dragon-ssi, Goo Hye Sun-ssi and Sandara Park-ssi, are on the same company right?” Boom asked.
 
         “Oh, that’s right!!” Lee Seunggi nodded excitedly.
 
         “G-Dragon-ssi.” Kang Hodong turned to him. “Are you close with Sandara-ssi?”
 
         Jiyong smiled sweetly, looked at Minho once, and answered. “Of course we are, I’ve known her for so long.”
 
         “Jinjja?” Lee Seunggi asked.
 
         “Neh, I introduced her to YG sajangnim.” Jiyong explained. “She’s a very close friend.”
 
         “Indeed.” Kang Hodong agreed.
 
         “Being close with Sandara-ssi, do you think Lee Minho-ssi is her type?” Lee Seunggi asked.
 
         Jiyong looked at Minho and raised his eyebrow discreetly. “Aniyo.”
 
         “Whoa~ he didn’t even paused.” Kang Hodong said suspiciously.
 
         Minho gave Jiyong a cold look when no one was looking and the camera wasn’t on his face.
Jiyong shrugged at him.
 
         “What makes you say that?” Kang Hodong asked.
 
         Jiyong smiled sweetly like it’s nothing even though the atmosphere between Minho and him are starting to get colder.
 
         “It’s not like that.” Jiyong explained cutely. “I’ve known Dara-ssi for a long time and she’s very friendly but she’s picky when it comes to boys.”
 
         “Oooh~ we’re getting more and more information.” Lee Seunngi commented and everyone laughed.
 
         “Hye Sun-ssi, since you’re close with Sandara and you’ve worked with Minho, you’re also in the same company with G-Dragon…” Kang Hodong asked. “Who do you think is Sandara’s style?”
 
         Goo Hye Sun is the only one who can feel the tension between the two boys laughed awkwardly. “Why don’t I just ask Dara-ssi?”
 
         “I’m her type.” Kim Hyun Joong joked. “Me.”
 
         Everyone laughed and no one noticed the devilish look Jiyong and Minho were exchanging.
 
         When the taping ended, Jiyong went back to his waiting room and was getting ready to go. He went out of the room and saw the Minho were about to pass his way.
 
         “Go ahead, noona.” Jiyong smiled to his personal assistant.
 
         Minho just gave Jiyong a cold look and passed him without a word.
 
         “Stop bothering Dara.” Jiyong said coldly as Minho passed him.
 
         Minho stopped in his tracks but didn’t turn around, so they were talking without facing each other.
 
         “I’m not bothering her.” Minho smirked.
 
         “She just debuted and the rumours about the two of you are not doing her any good.” Jiyong said even more closely.
 
         “I think you heard wrong.” Minho said clenching his fist. “The fans like it, so don’t bother. You should be the one backing off G-Dragon-ssi.”
 
         Jiyong turned around and looked at Minho’s arrogant look. “You think the fans like it? Don’t you know Dara and I are couple?”
 
         “Where and when did that happen?” Minho asked sarcastically.
 
         “We’re the Daragon couple.” Jiyong smiled with fake friendliness. “I think the fans like that better.”
 
         “If you think I’m going to back away just because you told me to… well dream on.” Minho smirked at him. “That’s not going to happen.”
 
         “Lee Minho-ssi.” Jiyong gave him an equal look. “Get lost.”
 
         “Why should I?” Minho challenged him. “You don’t even like her.”
 
         Jiyong glared at him but Minho didn’t stay to hear what Jiyong have to say. 
 
         “You don’t know how I feel about her.” Jiyong gritted his teeth. “You stupid flower boy.”