Accidental Kiss

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

            Jiyong is completely knocked out last night. Exhaustion plus all the drinks he had last night got the better of him. It’s already ten o’clock but he’s still fast asleep on his bed while Seungri and the others have already finished breakfast. Taeyang and Seungri tried to wake him up but Jiyong won’t wake up so they decided to just leave a note for him on the fridge when they agreed to go out.

 

            “Do you think he’ll be alright?” Seungri asked worriedly as they were on the elevator.

            “Don’t worry, baby Ri.” TOP smiled. “Jiyong will be alright.”

            “He looks so beaten last night.” Daesung commented fixing his hair.

            TOP frowned. “Yeah, he asks weird things last night.”

            “You’re drunk too.” Taeyang pointed out.

            “Bom noona is worried.” Seungri said mischievously and TOP didn’t miss it.

            TOP slung his arms over Seungri’s shoulders. “What do you mean maknae?”

            “Nothing, hyung.” Seungri replied.

 

            They decided to bring just one car and Taeyang insisted that he would drive instead of TOP.

 

            “Aish~ why don’t I get to drive?” TOP pouted.

            Taeyang took the keys from him. “Tabi should relax.”

            “No driving for Tabi today.” Daesung added.

            “Where are we going hyung?” Seungri asked.

            “Secret.” Taeyang answered.

           “Can’t we just wait for Jiyong hyung to wake up so he could come?” Seungri insisted.

            TOP sighed. “Maknae, we don’t want him around.”

       “Mou?” Seungri asked surprised. He knows that TOP and Jiyong always clicked. “Wae?”

            “What Tabi means is that…Jiyong doesn’t need to be with us right now because what we’re going to do right now is for him.” Taeyang explained.

            “For Jiyong hyung?” Seungri thought.

            “Ye, we’re going to buy him a gift.” Daesung nodded.

            “Oooh…I get it.” Seungri nodded.

            “Finally.” TOP winked.

            “I’m thinking about girls.” Taeyang laughed.

            “Nah, too typical.” TOP said shaking his head as they drive around town. “Jiyong can get his own girls.”

            “Arasso.” Taeyang agreed.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            Back on the dorm Jiyong is still asleep. His bedroom door opened and he didn’t even flinch. It was Kei Ri again and she looks weirder. She poked around Seungri and Jiyong’s things for a while before sitting on Jiyong’s bed.

            Kei Ri started poking Jiyong on the cheek. “Yah~ Jiyongie wake up. I’m bored.”

           

           Jiyong stirred and rolled over the other side of the bed.

 

            “Jiyong.” Kei Ri tried again.

            Jiyong swatted her hand away this time. “Stop it…Seung Ri. Go away.”

            “Aish~ are you ignoring me dragon?” Kei Ri said putting her hands on her hips.

 

         Jiyong just grunted and Kei Ri jumped off the bed. She looked around once more ignoring the now snoring Jiyong.

 

              “I told you I’m bored.” Kei Ri mumbled as she opened the closet door.

 

               Thud.Dara doll dropped on the floor again.

 

              Jiyong opened his eyes and tried to listen sleepily to where the noise come from but heard nothing so he closed his eyes and was asleep again.

 

                 Kei Ri was already red in the face. “You really won’t wake up?”

 

               Kei Ri dragged Dara in front of the bathroom door carefully. She kneeled by her side and inspected the doll.

 

               “Yah Dara, aren’t you tired of being a doll?” Kei Ri asked.

 

               She touched Dara’s porcelain like complexion and poked her too. Kei Ri sighed and boredom were really written all over her face this time.

 

               “You must be so stiff.” she yawned. “I have an idea.”

 

            She stood up and went to Jiyong’s side again. She poked him once again by the arms.

 

                  “Jiyongie…” Kei Ri called. “I think Dara’s bored.”

                   “Go away Seungri.” Jiyong mumbled sleepily.

                   “I’ll leave now.” Kei Ri said and went out of the room.

 

              Kei Ri then went to the kitchen and looked for a casserole. She looked back at Jiyong’s room and smiled mischievously.

 

                     “Wake up dragon.” Kei Ri smiled. “Dara doll is waiting for you.”

 

                  She dropped the casserole with a loud clatter and then she was gone. Jiyong sat bolt upright on his bed when he heard the noise.

 

                “What’s with all the noise?” Jiyong said irritated as he stands up to go to the bathroom.

 

                  He wobbly walked towards the bathroom with his still sleepy head and he wasn’t looking where he was going but still he unconsciously managed to avoid the body of Dara. Jiyong take a leak on the bathroom and he stretched out as he came out of the bathroom.

 

                   Jiyong was ready to drop himself on the bed and sleep again when he tripped over Dars’s body. He fell, face first, to Dara’s body and Jiyong felt like he was just waken up with a cold bucket of water. His eyes widened when he realized that his lips where actually touching Dara’s mouth.

 

                   Jiyong scrambled to get up and fell on the floor again and he was blushing all over the face. Even though Dara is a doll he couldn’t help but feel that he just kissed a real girl. Jiyong touched his lips absentmindedly.

 

                       Weird…her lips felt so soft.

 

                       Jiyong shook his head. “Yah Kwon Jiyong, stop thinking that way.”

 

                     Jiyong’s head snapped in the direction the closet door that stood ajar and then Jiyong paled.

 

                       “Oh no.” Jiyong said going out of the room. “No…please no.”

 

                    Jiyong thought that Seungri might have found out about Dara and now have told everyone. He couldn’t explain what was happening and he was so sure that they will think of him as crazy. He went to check their rooms but they weren’t there.

 

                      They must have told the president.He thought worriedly and went to the kitchen.

 

                    There was a casserole lying on the floor but he ignored it and went straight for the fridge where he saw a sticky note posted to it.

 

Jiyongie,

 

            You were knocked out so we didn’t bother waking you up. Me and the others has gone out. We don’t know what time we’ll be back. You can feed yourself right? :)

 

Sleep tight,

TABI

 

               Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief. That means that they haven’t found out but who could have took Dara from the closet?

 

                      Calm down Jiyong. There’s an explanation for this.

 

                 Jiyong went inside his room again and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked down at Dara’s sleeping face and blushed again. He knelt down and inspected her more closely until his face where just inches from her.

 

                   And then Dara’s eyes blinked.

 

                  “Aaaaaaaaaaah!!” Jiyong screamed and he fell backwards to the floor.

 

              Jiyong backed away form her like a scared kid on Halloween and stared as Dara brushed her clothes and looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

                  “Annyeong.” she greeted him like as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

                  Jiyong gulped nervously. “Ann…yeong?”

                  “I’m Dara.” she introduced herself handing out her hand to him.

                  Jiyong stood up and looked at her warily not taking her hand. “I know.”

                   “Jeongmal?” she beamed.

                  Jiyong backed away when she moved forward. “Am I insane?”

                  Dara frowned at him clearly confused. “I don’t know. Are you?”

                  “You’re talking.” Jiyong said suddenly.

                  Dara nodded eagerly. “Yes I am. Amazing isn’t?”

                  “You shouldn’t be talking.” Jiyong said.

                  “Wae?” she asked. “Do I talk too much?”

 

 

                  Jiyong put his hands on his face trying to clear his mind. He paced back and forth while Dara just followed his every movement.

 

                    “How come you’re alive?” Jiyong asked suddenly.

                    Dara smiled her beautiful smile. “You kissed me!”

                    Jiyong blushed red. “I did but that was an accident.”

                    “Accident?” Dara frowned.

                  “Ye. I…I’m sorry okay.” Jiyong explained helplessly. “You were blocking the way.”

                  “Arasso.” she replied still confused.

                “Look we need to…” Jiyong stopped when he heard the front door of the dorm room opened. “…talk.”

 

                    Tabi and the others just arrived and Jiyong cursed.

 

                   “Jiyongie.” TOP called. “We’re home, are you still asleep?”

                   “I think he’s still asleep.” Taeyang said as he sat on the sofa.

                    “I’ll check on him.” Seungri volunteered.

 

                     Jiyong locked the door silently and motioned for the Dara to keep quiet.

 

                      “What’s wrong?” she asked innocently.

                      “Shhhh!” he whispered.

 

                      Seungri turned the door knob but it won’t open. He knocked on the door.

 

                      “Why is it locked?” Seungri frowned. “Hyung, are you there?”

                     “Uh I’m in the bathroom.” Jiyong called from the other side of the door as Dara roam around the room.

                       “Let me inside.” Seungri said.

                       “I’ll be out in a while.” Jiyong said.

                        “Arasso.” Seungri replied and went away.

 

                     Jiyong grabbed Dara by the arm and looked around.

 

                        “Quick!” Jiyong said opening the closet door. “Hide!”

                        “Wae?” Dara asked.

                        “You shouldn’t be seen by anyone, okay?” Jiyong said.

                       “Wae?” she asked again.

                        “They’ll be…scared.” Jiyong explained.

                        “Am I scary?” Dara pouted.

                        “No you’re pretty.” Jiyong blurted out and then blushed. “I mean you’re not but don’t come out okay?”

                         “Arasso.” Dara smiled.

 

                     Jiyong closed the closet door safely before going out of the room. He stretched his arms pretending that he had a nice sleep.

 

                       “Hello sleepy head.” Taeyang greeted him.

                       “Annyeong.” Jiyong smiled. “Where have you been?”

                       “Around Seoul.” Daesung shrugged.

                       Jiyong frowned. “Why didn’t you ask me to come?”

                       “We have a surprise for you.” TOP said.

                   “Jeongmal?” Jiyong asked happily though his mind was left on the room. “Where is it?”

 

                     Taeyang dramatically extracted a wrapped present from an oversized paper bag of a branded store.

 

                      “TADA!!” Taeyang said.

 

                 Jiyong took the present and didn’t bother being gentle on the wrapper. He beamed as he opened the box and then silence.

 

                   “A doll, you guys bought me doll?” Jiyong asked disbelievingly.

                   “You said you lost the other one so we bought you one.” Seungri beamed.

                   “But…” Jiyong protested.

                “We thought of buying clothes and other stuff but we know you already have many of them.” Daesung shrugged.

                   TOP’s smile faded. “Jiyongie doesn’t like our gift.”

                 “Aniyo hyung.” Jiyong said automatically. “It’s just that I thought you don’t want me talking to a doll.”

                   “We don’t.” TOP said.

                    “But then how come you bought me doll?” Jiyong asked.

                   “It doesn’t mean you have to talk to it.” TOP said.

                   “I told you we should just give him a girl.” Taeyang laughed.

 

                    Jiyong tried to liven up the mood to make TOP smile again.

 

                    “Yeah, I thought you would give me a girl, hyung.” Jiyong winked at TOP.

                    “Why are you looking at me like that?” TOP asked looking at all of them.

                   “Nothing.” Taeyang said who couldn’t help his smile.

                    “Nothing.” Daesung and Seungri repeated.

                   TOP threw the wrapper at them. “Crazy.”

                   “I should keep it to where I can see it.” Jiyong said holding out the doll.

                     “Arasso.” they nodded.

 

            Jiyong took the doll and put it in his cabinet. Dara is a lot beautiful.

 

            Jiyong snapped out of his thoughts. Dara!

 

            Jiyong opened the closet door and found Dara sitting on a corner. It wasn’t moving and Jiyong frowned at it.

 

            “Dara?” Jiyong said poking her by the arm.

 

            Dara didn’t move. She was just staring blankly at nowhere and her body is as stiff as a doll.

 

            “You’re crazy Jiyong.” he said to himself. “You’re hallucinating.”

 

            Jiyong moved Dara into a better sitting position and looked at her once more.

 

            “It was just a dream that’s all.” Jiyong said and closed the door.

 

            Then why does she grew in that size?

 

A/N:

       Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. 

Dara is has waken but went back on being a doll.

Maybe a few more kisses from Jiyong will do? ^^ Haha

anyway I'm actually kinda sad.

No one answred my question on the last two chappies i updated. :((

You guys igmore my author's notes. :(( *sigh*

 

Comments and subscribe.