Chingu~!!

Take Me Inside Your Closet

             Over the past few days Jiyong is constantly getting worried of Dara. She’s growing sad and bored with each passing day. Sometimes she sleeps often or gives him a blank expression, like a doll without senses and it worries Jiyong so much.

 

          “Dara?” Jiyong asked snapping his fingers in front f Dara who became absolutely still. “Dara?”

 

          Jiyong poked her in the arm and she blinked rapidly.

 

          “What happened?” Dara asked frowning.

 

          “You’re zoning out.” Jiyong said. “You’re doing that a lot lately.”

 

          Dara rubbed her eye with her fist. “I’ve been growing so sleepy this past few days.”

 

          And as if to prove this, Dara yawned hugely.

 

          “I think you’re turning into a doll again.” Jiyong observed.

 

          “Eh?!” Dara asked surprised. “But I don’t want to be a doll again!”

 

          “I know.” Jiyong sighed. “I don’t understand it either. We need to do something about it.”

 

          Dara’s lower lip tremble. “I want to live.”

 

          Jiyong gave Dara and awkward hug and patted her in the head. “Don’t worry we’ll figure something out.”

 

          What Jiyong didn’t know is that Dara is really sad about what he observed. Living and breathing is Dara’s new life now, so far away when she was a doll and she’s heartbroken over the fact that she might be turning into a doll again.

 

          “Guess what?” Jiyong said.

 

          “What?” Dara asked.

          “How about we go out today?” Jiyong smiled.

 

          Dara jumped up and down. This is what she’s been waiting for. “Hull!! Jinjja?!”

 

          Jiyong nodded. “We can buy ice cream.”

 

          “Kya~!!” Dara cheered. “We can also buy carrots.”

 

          Jiyong gave Dara a pair of new clothes he managed to buy with the help of his mother. It was a cute pink shirt and a normal pair of pants.

 

          “My hair is a mess.” Dara pouted as she looks in the mirror. “Jiyong-ah can you tie my hair?”

 

          Jiyong looks flustered by her request. “I don’t know how to do it.”

 

          “Ppali, Jiyong-ah!” Dara insisted.

 

          Jiyong scratched his head and tried to do his best tying Dara’s hair. He winced when he saw Dara’s hair.

 

          “It’s an epic fail.” Jiyong complained.

 

          “Why is it so high?” Dara giggled.

 

          “Why don’t you just let your hair down?” Jiyong suggested. “You look like a palm tree now.”

 

          Dara giggled again. “Palm tree hair style by Jiyong.”

 

          “Yah! You’re making fun of me.” he complained again. “Let me remove that awful hairstyle I made.”

 

          “Aniyo!” Dara laughed as she gets away from Jiyong’s reach. “I like it!”

 

          “Come here.” Jiyong said chasing her.

 

          They fell on the bed and Jiyong wrestled with her. Jiyong was tickling Dara and for the first time Dara seems to be so lively.

 

          “Hyung?” Seungri’s voice called from outside the door. “Who are you with?”

 

          Jiyong paled and Dara looked at him covering . The door opened and Seungri went inside. He looked from Jiyong and then to Dara with confusion written all over his face.

 

          TOP appeared beside Seungri looking cheerful and then stopped when he saw Dara.

 

          “What’s happening here?” TOP asked.

 

          Jiyong stood up and held up his hands. “This is not what you think it is.”

 

          “You’re alone in the room with a girl hyung.” Seungri pointed out.

 

          “We weren’t doing anything!” Jiyong said defensively.

 

          Dara choose that moment to speak. “Annyeong TOP-ssi!”

 

          TOP looked at her surprised. “You know me? Have we met before?”

 

          “Neh, you’re Jiyong’s friend!” Dara nodded happily. “It’s nice to finally meet you.”

 

          TOP’s eyes widened and looked at Jiyong. “We need to talk about this.”

 

 

          A few minutes later, Jiyong and Dara is sitting side by side at the sofa in the living room while Taeyang, Seungri, TOP and Daesung sat opposite them looking like a jury.

 

          “How long have you been bringing her in our dorm secretly, hyung?” Taeyang asked.

 

          “Yah~ changkaman.” Jiyong said standing up. “I told you this is not what it seems to be.”

 

          “Sit down.” TOP said and Jiyong obeyed. He may be the leader but TOP is still his hyung.

 

          “Then what is this all about?” Daesung asked.

 

          Jiyong thought about telling them the truth about Dara being a doll and about the girl who gave her to him but he thought better of it. They won’t absolutely believe him and he doesn’t want to appear crazy.

 

          “Jiyong-ah, are we still getting ice cream?” Dara asked looking bored.

 

          “Shhh.” Jiyong said to her.

 

          Jiyong can feel the pressure of his friends looks. If this continues they will surely bring him to YG sajangnim.

 

          “She’s my friend.” Jiyong said. “Her name is Dara.”

 

          “Annyeong!” Dara beamed.

 

          “She just came from…from America.” Jiyong lied. “She doesn’t have a place yet here because her parents don’t live in Korea anymore so she went here.”

 

          “You never mentioned a friend from America.” TOP said suspiciously.

 

          “Neh and she kinda look familiar to me.” Seungri said thaoughfully.

 

          Uh-oh. Jiyong thought.

 

          “Kya~ he remem—“ Dara started to say but Jiyong clamped a hand on .

 

          “Dara-ah, what are you saying?” Jiyong smiled at her with a warning in his eyes.

 

          “I said I remember you talking about your friends.” Dara said putting Jiyong’s hand away.

 

          “You mentioned us to her?” Taeyang asked.

 

          “Of course I did!” Jiyong exclaimed trying to please them. “You’re all my best friends!”

 

          “You could have introduced her to us earlier.” TOP said.

 

          “I think Jiyong hyung doesn’t want us to meet her beautiful friend.” Seungri whispered to TOP.

 

          “Yah that’s not true!” Jiyong argued. “Look, Dara doesn’t have a place to stay yet and she’s…new here in Korea. I mean she left Korea when she was nine.”

 

          “Can I stay here, please?” Dara asked showing off her aegyo.

 

          The boys looked away blushing. If there was something that can keep the Bigbang boy’s guard down are girls who really looks helpless.

          TOP cleared his throat. “YG sajangnim needs to know about this.”

 

          “I know, hyung.” Jiyong agreed. “But I’ll take care of that. Let’s just let her stay here for awhile.”

 

          “Arasso.” TOP said.

 

          “Where’s noona going to sleep?” Seungri asked, already assuming that Dara is older than him.

 

          Daesung laughed. “Uh-oh. I’m out of this.”

 

          “I can sleep in the closet!” Dara suggested.

 

          Taeyang frowned. “You can’t sleep in the closet.”

 

          “Wae?” Dara asked.

 

          “She can sleep in my bed and I’ll sleep in the floor I guess.” Jiyong said just to end the discussion.

 

          “We share the same room, hyung.” Seungri said.

 

          “So?” Jiyong asked not getting the point.

 

          “I sleep with no top on.” Seungri said.

 

          “Oh.”

 

          In the end they agreed to let Dara sleep on Seungri and Jiyong’s room. Seungri will sleep in TOP’s room and Jiyong will sleep in couch.

 

          “Gumawo for making me stay!” Dara said and gave each of them a kiss.

 

          The boys blushed completely flustered by Dara’s cheerful personality. Jiyong frowned; Dara needs to refrain from doing such things because she doesn’t know them personally yet.

 

          I thought I’m the only one she hugs. Jiyong pouted behind her.

 

 

A/N:

 

Aigoo~

At last I have posted my update.

Mianhe if it took me so long...

I'm kind of feeling down lately...

I don't know why but hopefully I will be able to shake off this feeling...

I don't like it.

It makes me lazy to write my stories. TT.TT

*sigh*

Anyway I hope you'll understand...

PLEASE do check out my other FFs.

I Slept With Him. ( not rated. )

and

My Groom Who Left Me in the Altar.

 

I will really appreciate it if you do!! ♥

...I need someone to cheer me up...

hull~!!

 

Comments and Subscribe is welcome.

PM me if you have questions or just want to talk.

Let's be friends~!! ♥

 

@Rizuki_15: Nope she doesn't turn into a doll when she sleeps. Dara is pretty much human now but soon you'll know what keeps her from being a doll again. :D Thank you for reading my fic!!

 

@myjoyce1986: haha. neh a lot of fan boys will good, right? Don't worry we still have a lot of chapters to through so I assure you there will be lots~ kkk! Just watch out for it. XD

 

@myjane07: Aww, I'm so touched by what you wrote. I promise to do my best in writing this DARAGON fic. I like them too~ and thank you for sharing something about yourself!! :D

 

@desiree: kkk~ well I guess you've already figure it out that Dara will be the 4th member. Well what can I say of course she has to be. Our female badasses will never part even in my fic!! HAHA. XD

 

@random_person123: here's my update! Sorry it took me so long. TT.TT

 

@petatine: UPDATED~!! XD

 

@ApplerUra: it will be more hilarious once Dara see the world. *wink* :)

 

@yuukiechan: the fan girl Kei Ri is the only key to where Dara came from. :D

 

@jelliebean: I'm happy to be back too~ thank you for waiting~ ♥

 

Continue commenting. XD