Music...?

Take Me Inside Your Closet

          Dara is standing a few feet from the front door of Bigbang’s dorm thinking seriously. She moved as if to touch the door knob but yanked away her hand as if she’s afraid to get burned.

 

          Dara sat on the floor suddenly and made a motion of letter her both index finger touch continuously, a cute gesture she developed when she’s inwardly debating about something.

 

          “Eotteokke?” Dara mumbled to her self, pinching the bridge of her nose. “I want to go out.”

 

          She looked again at the door and sighed. “But Jiyong said not to go out.”

 

          Ever since Jiyong took Dara out of the YGE building Dara had this fantasy of exploring everything outside but Jiyong requested for her not to step outside without company, saying “the world is a lot bigger than you think, you might get lost.”

 

          So here’s Dara, torn between wanting to go out and obeying Jiyong’s request. There was a big bark behind her and Dara backed towards the door.

 

          “Yah, Gaho-ah!” Dara shouted. “Why are you sneaking behind me?”

 

          Gaho ignored her and settled himself on the floor, falling asleep almost immediately.

 

          “I just need to tell Jiyong that Gaho scared me that’s why I went out.” Dara said, pleased that she made a nice excuse.

 

          She tiptoed outside the door and peaked on her left and right. She scratched her cheek and mumbled. “Where do I find him?”

 

          Dara decided to take her chance and went to the left, within seconds she’s completely lost. She rode the elevator, punching a random button and she went down two floors.

 

          Upon leaving the elevator Dara heard music from a nearby room. She went towards there, almost hypnotized by the music playing entitled Blue, which of course she doesn’t know.

 

          “Dance…studio?” Dara read the sign. She pushed the door open and found Jiyong dancing to the weird sound.

 

         

 

          Jiyong is sweating and breathing heavily when the music stopped. It’s a slow song but they have been practicing Fantastic Baby a few times over before Blue and he’s pretty pumped up. He slumped on the floor beside Taeyang and took a sip from his water bottle.

 

          “Oh noona!” Seungri shouted loudly and Jiyong looked up, expecting to see Bom noona or Gummy noona.

 

          Dara?

 

          “Annyeong!” Dara waved at them.

 

          “Dara-ah, what are you doing here?” Jiyong asked crossing the room in a few paces.

 

          Dara paled and Jiyong regretted instantly his scolding tone. “Er…I was looking for you because I want to go out and Gaho scared me. Mianhe.”

 

          “How did you get here?” Jiyong asked puzzled. Dara doesn’t know the in and out of YGE building.

 

          “I rode the big box.” Dara pouted. “And I followed the weird sound.”

 

          Big box? Oh, yeah. She means the elevator.

 

          “Er, the elevator?” he asked.

 

          “Neh, neh.” Dara nodded.

 

          “Geez Jiyong, loosen up!” TOP smiled from the corner of the room. “She just wants to go out.”

 

          “I’m just worried hyung that someone might see her.” Jiyong pouted to his hyung. He still hasn’t figured out how to tell YG sajangnim about Dara.

 

          “Mianhe.” Dara said, shoulders slumped.

 

          Jiyong gave her a smile to assure that he’s just worried, not mad. “It’s okay. Mianhe if I got carried away.”

 

          “She’ll be fine hyung.” Daesung said. “No one will be here at this time.”

 

          “Er…I don’t think so.” Seungri said slowly as the door burst open.

 

          “Oppa!” CL smiled as she came bouncing towards Jiyong to give him a hug, completely missing Dara’s glare at her.

 

          Jiyong hugged her absentmindedly as Bom and Minzy went inside the room too. He gulped down when he saw the YG sjangnim is also there together with Se7en.

 

          “Oh, oppa. Who’s your friend?” Minzy asked looking at Dara curiously.

 

          “Jiyong-ah.” Dara tugged at Jiyong’s clothes. “Who is she?”

 

          “Er…Dara this is my junior CL. She’s a singer here too.” Jiyong said, introducing them together. “CL this is my friend Dara.”

 

          “Annyeong.” CL greeted her.

 

          “Annyeong.” Dara bowed back.

 

          “What is she doing here?” YG asked. “It’s time for practice not for visits.”

 

          “Annyeong ahjussi.” Dara smiled up at YG. “Dara imnida.”

 

          YG eyebrow shot up and gave her a seriously look. Se7en was holding back laughter from behind their CEO.

 

          “Er…Dara-ah.” Jiyong whispered behind Dara. “That’s out president. Don’t call him ahjussi, call him YG sajangnim.”

 

          “Eh?!” Dara asked horrified and then she bowed profusely. “Aigoo~ mianhe. Yg sajangnim.”

          YG’s face is a bright shed of red and she called the five boys to a corner to scold them. Dara bit her lip as Jiyong, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri got scolded.

 

          “What do you think you’re doing?” YG demanded. “Why are you bringing a girl in the practice room in the middle of rehearsals?”

 

          Jiyong looked up. “She just uhm…”

 

          “Is she your girlfriend?” YG asked suddenly.

 

          “Mou?” Jiyong blinked.

 

          “Dara noona is here for an audition!” Seungri said holding out his right hand.

 

          Jiyong turned and glared at him. Audition?! She doesn’t even know what music is, let alone sing and dance. Ri, I’m going to kill you!!!

 

          Jiyong continued to glare at Seungri. Trust their maknae to make things a lot more complicated.

 

          YG looked at them suspiciously. “That skinny girl, here for an audition?”

 

          “Neh.” Seungri nodded.

 

          YG snorted. “Yeah, right.”

 

 

          On the other side of the room Bom, CL and Dara are quietly assessing the girl named Dara.

 

          “Do you think she’s Jiyong oppa’s yeoja chingu?” Minzy asked innocently.

 

          “Mollaso.” Cl shrugged.

 

          Dara’s looking around the dance studio when Se7en accidentally pressed the button of the music player. Suddenly the sound of Fantastic Baby came blasting on the speakers all over the studio.

 

          Dara frowned at the sound as Se7en fumbled to look for the control.

 

          “What’s that?” Dara asked Bom who’s a few feet beside her.

          “That’s Bigbang’s new song Fantastic Baby.” Bom smiled at her. “It’s a great music, isn’t? Good for dancing too.”

 

          “Music…?” Dara whispered to herself and then she flashed back on a recent memory where she saw Jiyong dancing at a tune coming out from his ipod.

 

          Dara smiled slowly and she started to make small movements. Se7en was about to turn off the music when he saw Dara dancing tentatively.

 

          All of them were looking at Dara as she dances to the song making sillu movements and then eventually she dances with a pattern of her own, giggling at the same time.

 

          “This is fun!” Dara exclaimed.

 

          When the music hit with TOP’s part Dara is already singing with it.

 

          “BOOMSHAKALAKA!!” Dara sang.

 

          Jiyong slapped a hand on his face. What the hell is happening?

 

          “She’s really here for an audition?” YG asked again.

 

          “Neh.” Seungri nodded.

 

          “Sajangnim!” Se7en called from across the room. “Still looking for an additional 2ne1 member?”

 

          YG smiled wickedly back at Se7en and then turned to Jiyong. “Take her to my office.”

 

          “Eh?!” Jiyong asked, confusedly as YG walked out of the room.

 

          Se7en the turned to Bom, Minzy and CL who’s smiling at Dara’s little performance. “Hey girls, I think YG found you a new member."

 

 

A/N:

Annyeong you ~!!

Kya~!! See? See?

 

Dara is now an un-official 2ne1 member. HAHA

Don't worry. She'll make it. :)

 

How do you like the story so far? ^^

I'm so happy that I have reached a total of 134 subscribers.

You're all awesome.

I have always had a wish having my story featured on the home of AFF...

But now...

All I want is to give my readers a well written and funny story.

 

You guys are all chingus for me.

Again, thank you!

 

Time to reply to comments! ( I like this part because this is where I can acknowledge you guys for all your support! Keep commenting XD )

 

@liezajoy: annyeong! Thanks for your wonderful comment and thank you for subscribing to my story. I'm glad that you like it so far! :)

 

@roxijojo: you're welcome. :) haha. Don't worry I think GD will be in a war soon. *wink*

 

@myevilgaemgyu: Yah! I love you too~ :) You've read this again. AT LAST. lol Haha like the / half- part? kkk~ Saranghae lil sis! ♥

 

@bubble_hearts: well...Kei Ri is not human but she's not evil too~ just giving Jiyong's uneventful life a different twist. Haha.

 

@Rizuki_15: Aniyo...Dara lives because of feelings. It doesn't have to be a kiss always. Jiyong is not the only one who can make her feel alive. You should watch out for the next chapters to know the details. ^^

 

@Daragonlove99: Thank you! Er...I'm not really a fan of carrots but...I like bananas (maybe that's the reason why I love TOP :) ) haha. But yeah.. carrots are nom nom nom.

 

@ApplerUra: kkk~ Lee Minho will be appearing around chapter 20...wait for him!! XD

 

@imigeu: thank you for subscribing~!! heart heart!

 

@hanshify: Thanks for finding my story nice!

 

So yeorobun!!

Share something about yourself!!

Aside from loving DARAGON couple.

I will also entertain questions, unrelated to my story.

(just wanting to have a closer relationship with you guys)

if you want to talk ot open up you can message me and my wall is always open. ^^

 

 

Saranghae!! ♥