Which One?

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

 

 

 

       Meeting President YG for other people is mostly a scary experience, well especially to those who wants to be a part of the YG family but today was an exception, Dara doesn’t seems to be intimidated by the president.

 

       “So, where did you meet this girl?” YG asked Jiyong directly.

“Er, she’s my friend. She just got home from the states.” Jiyong replied flashing a look at Dara who seems to be very distracted with all the toys displayed on YG’s office.

       “Jiyong-ah, why does he have so many toys?” Dara whispered next to him.

       “Shhh!” Jiyong scolded her.

       YG looked at Dara expectantly, “So, have you ever sing and dance with an audience or did you ever like music. Miss Dara…?”

       “Park, sir. Her last name is Park.” Jiyong cuts in.

       YG gave him a look and turned to Dara again.

       “Not really.” Dara says thoughtfully. “But I like the music Jiyong plays. It’s good!”

       “Do you want to try?” YG asked and there’s a gleam in his eyes. Jiyong knows that look; he has seen it many times. In fact, he has seen it the day YG sajnangnim decided to accept him as a trainee when he was just a teenager. That look is reserved when he sees a potential in a person and also means he’s willing to take that to a new level. But Jiyong is still alarmed, that look also means lots of expectations.

 

       Jiyong stood up. “I don’t think she will be ready, sir. I mean, if you’re going to test her I think she should be a trainee.”

       “I’m planning on making her the fourth member of 2ne1.” YG replied. “If she can make it.”

       “But sir, they will debut soon, right?” Jiyong argued. “It doesn’t make sense to put her in a group all of a sudden without a background or anything.”

 

       YG seems to consider this for a while when Se7en entered the office.

 

       “She seems to be a fast learner.” Se7en smiled. “She’s got some moves.”

       “The song is nice!” Dara piped up.

       “See, she likes it.” Se7en laughed.

       “I would give her two whole months to practice. Voice and dance lessons as well as practicing with the other girls.” YG said.

       “But sir—“ Jiyong started to protest but one look with YG and he knows it’s final.

       “Do you accept Miss Park?” YG asked. “Do you want to try?”

 

       Jiyong looked at Dara and waited for her response. Whatever her answer Jiyong can’t interfere, not with YG and Se7en in the same room.

 

       Dara bit her lip and thought it over. “If I accept this… offer, would that mean I will be staying here and do what Jiyong does?”

       “Neh.” YG replied.

       “Sing and… and dance?” Dara prompted.

       “Neh.” YG nodded.

       “I accept!” Dara smiled happily.

       “Hurrah!” Se7en clapped.

 

       Three hours later…

 

       “Dara-ah, are you sure about this?” Jiyong asked from across the table. They were at a coffee shop and Dara is busy inspecting the sugar cubes.

       “Neh, neh.  I am.” Dara smiled.

       “It’s not as easy as it looks.” Jiyong said. “It will take most of your time and energy. You have to love what you’re doing.”

       Dara frowned. “Don’t you want me to be a part of what you do? That way I can stay in your dorm without complications.”

       “It’s not that, I just don’t want you to get yourself in a bad situation.” Jiyong reasoned with her.

      

       Dara dropped the sugar cubes and looked at Jiyong seriously for the very first time. “Jiyong-ah, do you think I can’t love music the way you do? I’m just starting to know it but back in that… dance studio, when I heard that song… it was nice and I like it. A lot.”

       “I… that’s not what I mean…” Jiyong trailed off.

       “If you think I can’t do it then… I won’t accept anymore.” Dara said.

       Jiyong looked at her for a long moment. He have never saw Dara so enthusiastic about something. Well, unless it involves carrots and other trivial things.

 

       “YG Entertainment has a great program and YG sajangnim takes care of us really well. I’m sure you’ll learn lots within two months.” Jiyong replies.

       “So, do you think I should continue?” Dara asked, a smile forming on her lips again.

       “I will support you… I’ll teach you what I can.” Jiyong smiled back. “Work hard, okay?”

       “Neh!” Dara salutes.

 

      

       That night, YG called Jiyong reminding him that Dara will move to the girl’s dorm tomorrow and will start her training as soon as possible. This poses another problem; it will raise suspicion when Dara appears at the girl’s dormitory without a single thing with her. She doesn’t have her own clothes.

 

 

       “Jiyong-ah, where are we going?” Dara asked, sitting shotgun on Jiyong’s car.

       “To the mall.” Jiyong answered.

       “Eh, jinjja?!” Dara asked, ecstatically. “But, wae?”

       “I’m going to buy you clothes.” Jiyong said, glancing at her. “You will be transferring to the girls’ dorm.”

       “Oh~” Dara’s face fell.

       “Wae?” Jiyong asked. “Don’t you want to see the mall? You can choose any clothes you want.”

       “Why am I moving to another dorm?” Dara asked quietly.

       “YG’s order and besides we’ll be in trouble when he learned that you’re sleeping in our dorm all this time.” Jiyong blushed. “You’re a girl and it’s not appropriate to be sleeping in a room full of boys.”

       “But your bed is soft and… all that.” Dara pouted.

       Jiyong laughed. “You’ll still have a soft bed and besides, don’t you want to meet new friends?”

       “Of course, I do!” Dara replied.

       “It’s settles then.” Jiyong said.

 

       Dara likes the mall. No, that’s an understatement. She loves it, with all the clothes and new things to see. Jiyong is trying hard to keep up with her.

 

       “Jiyong-ah!” Dara called after Jiyong. “Ppali!”

       “What is it?” Jiyong asked walking towards her, his hands full of shopping bags. It was still early so the mall is still a little deserted.

 

       Dara is looking at a mannequin, who’s wearing a pink dress with ruffles and a ribbon just above the waist.

 

       “Do you want that one?” Jiyong asked her.

       Dara nodded like I kid expecting a gift from Christmas. “This last one, please?”

       “Arasso.” Jiyong said as a sales lady approach them.

       “Would you like to try on this dress, ma’am?” the lady asked Dara.

       “Neh!” Dara exclaimed.

       “Give her two colours that she can try on.” Jiyong requested.

 

       The sales lady complied and Jiyong now is sitting at a soft cushion just outside the dressing room where Dara is trying on the clothes.

 

       “Hull!” Dara exclaimed as she looks in the mirror.

       “Gwenchannayo?” Jiyong called from outside.

       “Ani…” Dara pouts. She can’t decide which colour she likes best. She opened the dressing room and peeked outside. “Jiyong-ah!”

 

       Jiyong looked up from his phone and blushed instantly.

 

       “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Jiyong asked and stoop up. He looked around to see if anyone is looking. The floor is pretty much deserted and he turned back to Dara, who’s holding both dress and er… not wearing anything but her undergarments.

 

       “I can’t pick!” Dara said frustrated, oblivious of Jiyong’s reaction.

       “Put your clothes on.” Jiyong said and walked towards her.

       “Help me choose!” Dara insisted.

       Jiyong made Dara close the door as he tried not to look at her almost situation. “Let’s just buy both!”

 

       Jiyong touched his forehead. “Ahhh~ what will I do with her?”

 

       It’s not like you haven’t seen it. A part of his brain and Jiyong blushed even more deeply. He suddenly remembered when he first got Dara, when she’s still a little doll and lifeless. He inspected Dara for some sign of the company who manufactured her but found nothing. Seungri even .

 

       It’s not like that! Jiyong reasoned.

 

       “Jiyong-ah, gwenchanna?” Dara asked fully clothed and looking at Jiyong closely. “You’re so red in the face.”

       “Err… it’s hot.” Jiyong said lamely.

       “Hot…?” Dara frowned. “Who’s hot?”

       “You. Uh I mean the weather.” Jiyong said.

       “No it’s not.” Dara pouts.

       “Uh… really?” Jiyong asked absentmindedly. “Let’s go."

 

A/N:

 

Gaaaah~ 

Finally an update!

Hull~ Jeongmal mianheyo for the late update...

I know. I know, I've been gone for a long time.

Sorry.

I hope you still love this story.

It's just been so crazy at school.. ><

You still love me, right?

*looks at all of my susbcribers*

NO?!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~ *cries*

Anyway even if you don't love me anymore. This chappie is for you guys.

TT.TT