Lee Minho

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

 

            Dara left early to go at the shooting location for the Kiss MV. The first scene will be at pool party where she will play as a DJ. Dara greeted everyone on the set and she asked them to take care of her well. After talking with the director Dara gets her makeup from the stylist and sat for hours.

 

            “Dara-ssi has a youthful face.” Her make-up artist commented.

            “Aigoo~ gumawoyo.” Dara blushed.

            “Are you part doll?” she joked.

           

            Dara laughed along with her thinking about how close the lady has guessed. She got her hair and makeup done as soon as PD called her.

 

            Dara saw a beautiful boy talking with the PD and she shyly approached them. The boy looked up and met her eyes, like her his eyes have heavy eyeliner. She gave him a tentative smile and the boy blushed.

 

            “Oh, good. Dara-ssi is here.” The PD said cheerfully. “This is Lee Minho.”

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Dara imnida.” Dara bows.

 

            Minho bows and gave him a full smile which made Dara’s heart flutter. “Nice to meet you.”

            “Minho will be working with you in this MV.” Mr. PD said.

            They started making the MV and Dara were surprised that there will be parts where Minho and her will kiss.

 

            “Aigoo~ Dara-ah, remember what Bommie says.” Dara cheered herself on one of the breaks. “Be professional.”

 

 

At BIGBANG’s practice room…

 

            Top is eating a Baskin Robbins ice cream as Taeyang and Jiyong warms up for practice. Daesung is trying to vocalize in a corner. Seungri came bouncing cheerfully inside the room.

 

            “Jiyong hyung, I heard Dara noona is at the MV shoot today.” Seungri said jumping on Jiyong’s back and hugging him.

            “Neh, she is.” Jiyong nodded. “Where did you get that news?”

            “From Chaerin.” Seungri said.

            “You and CL actually talked?!” Taeyang laughed.

            Seungri frowned. “Neh, hyung. What’s wrong with that?”

            “You two fight like cat and dog.” Daesung pointed. “We didn’t know you two were capable of having a conversation.”

           

            Seungri shrugged and made a little twirl. “It’s cool.”

            “I heard there’s a kiss.” TOP said from his corner.

            “Riri and CL kissed??” Taeyang asked almost tripping on his feet.

            “Yah, hyung!” Seungri protested. “Are you crazy??”

 

            TOP laughed at Taeyang’s expression. “I heard there will be a kiss scene on Dara’s music video. I didn’t say that Chaerin and Riri kiss.”

 

            Taeyang laughed and punched Suengri. “Mian, maknae.”

 

            Jiyong smile slipped off his face and approached TOP. “What did you just say, hyung?”

            TOP gave Jiyong a weird look. “A kiss scene on Dara’s MV.”

            “I heard it will be Lee Minho.” Daesung said.

            “Where did you get that news?” Jiyong demanded.

            “From Bom.” TOP shrugged.

            Taeyang wiped his sweat. “What’s wrong Ji?”

 

            “I didn’t know there’s a kiss scene!” Jiyong says.

            “So?” TOP asked.

            “She can’t have a kiss with a boy.” Jiyong said. “She doesn’t even know Minho.”

            “TOP hyung kisses girls he doesn’t know.” Seungri pointed out.

            “That’s different.” Jiyong argued.

            “How?” Taeyang asked.

            “It’s all for the sake of acting.” TOP said.

            “Why do you care if Dara noona kiss Minho?” Seungri asked.

            “Ji, you made the song.” Taeyang said. “It’s entitled Kiss. So, I guess the music video will be like that.”

 

            Jiyong sulked in the corner and cursed himself. He didn’t make that song so that Dara will be kissed by another boy.

 

            You rejected her. A part of his brain mocks him.

 

            Jiyong dialled Dara’s number but no one is answering. Is he kissing that boy?

 

            I’m not jealous. Jiyong insisted on his brain.

 

            Jiyong sighed. He knows that everything is awkward after that confession of Dara but he was caught off guard and he didn’t know what to do. He gets a lot of confessions but not from a close friend. He still can’t figure out Dara.

 

            “Yah! If you’re really worried about it then go to the shooting location.” TOP suggested when he saw Jiyong’s sulky expression.

 

            “I’m not worried.” Jiyong said.

            “Liar.” TOP mumbled.

            “Are you jealous, then?” Seungri asked.

 

            “Jugulae?” Jiyong asked him and walked out.

 

            He went to the parking lot and drives his car. Should I see her?

 

            In the end Jiyong went to the location and saw Minho and Dara talking comfortably with each other. Jiyong gritted his teeth as he saw how Dara laughed at whatever Minho is telling her.

 

            Fine, go ahead and enjoy. Jiyong thought and drives away.

 

A/N:

 

another update~

 

See? Jealous much Jiyong? keke.

Hull~

What do you say...?

Looking forward to your comments...

Oh, by the way.

I have started a new fanfic..

and I will very much appreciate it if you will check it out..

and maybe read it too..

^^

I put so much effort on it like I do here...

Thanks to those who will...

 

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184440