Looking For Kei Ri

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

Dance Rehearsal, YG Dance Studio

 

            All YG Entertainment artists were gathered on the dance studio to practice the performance pieces that they will present at the concert. BIGBANG and 2ne1’s hit collaboration, Lollipop, is being currently rehearsed when YG entered the room. This is 2ne1’s first YG Family concert and the four girls were working as best as they can.

 

            Gummy and Se7en were dancing merrily in the corner and the legendary JinuSean were discussing something with the choreographer. The song ended and they were all given a thirty minute break. Dara who didn’t get any sleep at all went outside the studio. She felt very sleepy so she decided to sit in one of the couches outside.

 

            She rested her head on the wall but her head kept falling on her shoulders. Dara’s head was about to slip off again when a small shoulder caught it.

 

            Dara opened her eyes to find Jiyong smiling at her. “Jiyong-ah!”

 

            Jiyong moved Dara’s head and put it more comfortably on his shoulder. “Wae?”

 

            “What are you doing here?” Dara asked.

 

            “Trying not to let you break your own neck.” Jiyong smiled, pleased with himself. “Why are you sleeping here?”

 

            “Where else can I sleep?” Dara pouted.

 

            “Why didn’t you sleep anyway?” Jiyong scolded her. “It’s your first concert but you’re slacking off.”

 

            Dara moved away and faced Jiyong. “Because I’m busy taking care of someone who’s supposed to be drunk.”

 

            “Who could that be?” Jiyong asked playfully.

 

            “He’s a very stubborn, thin and mischievous person.” Dara smirked.

 

            “I don’t think you have described him correctly.” Jiyong argued. “I think it should be: cute, talented and kind.”

 

            Dara poked Jiyong on the forehead. “That’s not true.”

 

            “Wae??” Jiyong whined.

 

            “He’s not cute because he fakes being drunk.” Dara said.

 

            Jiyong laughed. “But you got fooled?”

 

            “Ani… that’s because…” Dara mumbled.

 

            Jiyong laughed again and hugged Dara. “Why are you so cute little rabbit?”

            “Yah! You been stealing hugs all the time!” Dara protested but she’s smiling hugely.

 

            Jiyong broke the hug and hold her at arm’s length. “I wonder if I should start stealing kisses…?”

 

            Dara blushed deeply and gave Jiyong a smack. “Crazy dragon.”

 

            “Yah! Where are you going?” Jiyong laughed.

 

            “Break’s over, it’s time to practice again.” Dara shouted.

 

            Jiyong sat back on the couch and smiled. Dara stopped on her tracks and looked back.

 

            “Aren’t you coming?” Dara asked.

 

            “Aniyo… I have to do something.” Jiyong smiled and waved at her. “Go ahead.”

 

            Dara pouted and left disappointed.

 

 

            Jiyong picked up his phone and read the message he received earlier again. He sighed and put the phone away. “Cannot be located? Is she a ghost?”

 

            Kwon Jiyong has been looking for Kei Ri since last week. It was his priority to get things sorted out for Dara. He’s determined to look for her but the girl is so mysterious that even a detective couldn’t find her.

 

            Jiyong looked for her on the two places that he met her. First the park where Kei Ri found Gaho and second, outside the restaurant where he ate together with his friends but didn’t find the weird girl.

 

            He sat on one of the swings in the park and looked at the little kids playing. Jiyong wished he could ask Dara to come but she’s grounded as of the moment.

 

            “Where are you?” Jiyong asked frustrated.

 

            “If you really want to find me you could have given more effort you know.” A voice said beside him. “Like looking in the trash can, the post office, ice cream parlour, café…”

 

            Jiyong almost fell on the swing. He looked beside him and found Kei Ri sitting on the other swing. “You!”

 

            “It’s rude to point at people.” Kei Ri mock scolded him.

 

            “I’ve been looking for you.” Jiyong exclaimed, glad that he has found her.

 

            “That’s why I’m telling you that you could’ve have looked in more appropriate places.” Kei Ri said swinging back in forth.

 

            Jiyong frowned at her. “You hang out in trash cans?”

 

            “No no, not that one.” Kei Ri smiled.

 

            “You’re such a weirdo.” Jiyong shook her head.

 

            Kei Ri shrugged. “So, you’re looking for me?”

 

            “Neh!” Jiyong nodded.

 

            “Wae?” Kei Ri asked now picking her finger nails.

 

            Jiyong stood in front of her. “I want to talk about Dara.”

 

            “What about her?” Kei Ri asked.

 

            “I want to know how I can make her human.” Jiyong said straight to the point.

 

            “She’s human now, isn’t she?” Kei Ri asked.

 

            Jiyong shook his head impatiently. “I mean, real human. Real human that she won’t turn into a doll ever again.”

 

            “Why?” Kei Ri looked up, interested.

 

            “Because I love her and I want her to be human.” Jiyong answered.

 

            Kei Ri looked at Jiyong for a long time, weighing her answer. “There is a way but it won’t be any good.”

 

            “Tell me!” Jiyong smiled, happy that there’s a way.

 

            Kei Ri stood up and shook her head. “It’s too late.”

 

            “Mou?” Jiyong asked confused.

 

            Kei Ri backed away and Jiyong tried to follow her but then she disappeared in an instant.

 

            “Yah! I’m not done talking to you!” Jiyong shouted as he looked around but she’s nowhere in sight.

 

            “Aish~ fine. I don’t need you.” Jiyong said angrily. “I will find away. I will figure it out.”

 

 

            Jiyong’s phone rang and he answered the call.

 

            “Oh, hyung.” Jiyong answered. “Waeyo?”

 

            Dara was rushed in the hospital for check-up. TOP informed him. I thought you might wanna know.

            “Hospital?” Jiyong frowned. “Wae?”

 

            She fainted. TOP answered.

 

            “Arasso, hyung.” Jiyong said. “Kamsa!”

 

 

            Jiyong searched for the nearest hospital near YG building where they were always admitted when they need medical assistance. He rushed in the information centre and asked for Dara.

 

            “Sandara Park?” the nurse asked as she checked on her computer. “9th floor, room number 8.”

 

            “Kamsahmanida~” Jiyong bowed and rushed to the elevator.

 

            He knocked twice and 2ne1’s manager opened the door for him. Dara is on the bed receiving an IV treatment; she smiled and waved at Jiyong.

 

            “What happened?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “She fainted.” Manger-nim answered. “I think it’s because of stress and lack of sleep. She just needs some rest.”

 

            “That’s a relief.” Jiyong nodded and went to Dara’s side.

 

            “Can I leave her to you for a while?” Manager-nim asked. “I’m just going to buy her food and settled the hospital papers.”

 

            “Arasso.” Jiyong smiled. “I’ll take care of her.”

 

            “Make sure she doesn’t move too much.” The manager reminded him and left the room.

 

            “Gwenchanna?” Jiyong asked Dara. “You’ve become sickly.”

 

            Dara nodded. “The girls were still at the rehearsal. It’s a waste that I can’t practice with them.”

 

            Jiyong pinched Dara’s nose. “You should worry about yourself first. Go get some sleep.”

 

            “I don’t think I fainted because of lack of sleep.” Dara shook her head.

 

            “What do you mean?” Jiyong frowned.

 

            Dara looked worried. “I turned into a doll earlier.”

 

            “M-mou?” Jiyong asked. He suddenly remembered his encounter with Kei Ri. It’s too late.

 

            “I think I turned into a doll earlier before being brought to the hospital.” Dara explained.

 

            Jiyong laughed awkwardly. “How can that be? You were so happy earlier. I think manager-nim is right, you just need some rest. Go sleep.”

 

            “What if I don’t wake up?” Dara asked, fear in her eyes.

 

            “Then I would have to kiss you.” Jiyong joked.

 

            “Aigoo~” Dara blushed and closed her eyes immediately.

 

            “Jaljja, Dara-ah…” Jiyong kissed her forehead.

 

            Don’t worry Dara, I will find a way to make you human. Jiyong held Dara’s hand. Just stay with me a little longer.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Double Combo for you guys.. HAHAHA. 

See you can motivate me by your comments so keep it coming.. kekeke~

 

 

@insaned28: hahaha. missed the Daragon moments?? So I've heard.

@VictoryUra: me like some drama.. haha. So let them fight a little... :) Dara's

worth it after all.

@lalarose: gwenchanna~ haha. Minho and Dara couple is famous too..

so I guess there's no harm in liking it.. :P

@piratess: you don't like the drama?? Aigoo~ Mianhe but I think it's nice to have

some dynamics to the story. kekeke~ :)) don't worry there

will still be Daragon moments. :P

@jepoknat: you're welcome! Here's a double combo.

@trinity66: Yay! You've noticed my story. hahaha. you've been snobbing it all this time?!

kekeke. kidding.. thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy more of it. :*

@tkdbookworm: stay addicted dear. :)) coz it's not yet over. 

@Hazelground: thank you :* haha. keep reading.

@GhettoElectroNinja: Confession granted.

 

 

So there you are!! kekeke.

Updates and replies just for you~ <3

feel free to talk to me okay?? ^^,

don't hate me if i don't update.. i still have a life outside of this..

but i will NEVER forget okay. Love yah all!

 

P.S: I might have to kill someone in this story soon.