Unstoppable Minho

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

YG Entertainment Parking Lot

 

            Minho is sitting on the hood of his red sports car, inside of YG’s glamorous parking lot, waiting for Dara. He’s looked at the carrot shake that he’s holding and smiled. He gave her a call earlier, telling her that he wanted to meet up.

 

            “Minho-ssi!!” Dara waved as she run towards him.

 

            Minho stood up and waved back. “Annyeong~”

 

            “What are you doing here?” Dara asked as she tried to catch her breath. “I was surprised when you called that you were here. Do you have a schedule near here?”

 

            “Aniyo.” Minho smiled.

 

            “Why are you here then?” Dara asked, puzzled.

 

            Minho handed her the carrot shake. “For you.”

 

            “Eh??” Dara frowned and sniffed the cup. “Carrot?”

 

            “Neh.” Minho beamed at her. “I made it myself, I thought you would like it.”

            “Gumawo.” Dara smiled. “You’ve been so nice to me.”

 

            “I wonder if you want to go to the amusement park again.” Minho mused and showed her the two tickets he purchased in advance.

 

            “You mean the rides??” Dara’s eyes shined bright.

 

            Minho nodded at her. “Neh!”

 

            Dara was about to answer yes but then she remembered the warning YG sajangnim gave her.

 

            “Waeyo?” Minho asked when he saw Dara’s indecisiveness.

 

            “I’m not really allowed to go out that much.” Dara mumbled.

 

            “We won’t take long.” Minho persuaded her. “It will be just a few rides that’s all.”

 

            Minho opened the car for her and waited for a response.

 

            “I really don’t have anyone to spend these tickets to, it will be lonely to go alone.” Minho added.

 

            “Promise it will be quick, okay?” Dara held out her little finger.

 

            “I promise.” Minho smiled, sealing the deal.

 

 

            Dara was starting to have fun in the amusement park and trying every ride that she can when suddenly she felt the urge to go to the bathroom. She asked Minho to wait for him outside until she goes out and Minho agreed.

 

            Dara went inside carefully so that no one will recognize her. When she was finished there was no one outside the cubicle so she decided to take of her Mini Mouse hat and retouch her light make-up. She just finished applying some lip gloss when the door opened and three girls went inside.

 

            “Omo!” one of the girls exclaimed. “Isn’t she, Sandara Park?”

 

            Dara looked away quickly and put back her hat. She headed for the door while the three girls followed her closely.

 

            “Dara-ssi, who are you with?” another girl asked. “Can we take your picture?”

 

            “Sandara Park aniyo.” Dara said changing her voice.

 

            Dara grabbed Minho’s hand and walked quickly towards the other direction.

           

            “Walk faster!!” Dara whispered.

 

            “Waegure?” Minho asked and looked back. The fans are practically chasing them now.

            “Someone recognized me!” Dara whispered.

 

            “Jinjja?!” Minho asked really surprised. “Ppali, ppali!”

 

            Minho and Dara found a place to hide inside the equipment room of the amusement park. They were both panting and tired from running.

 

            “I think we should ask for help.” Dara suggested as Minho peeked in the window. There are still many fans milling around.

 

            “I can call my manager.” Minho said and looked for the phone on his pocket. “Aish! I Left it in the car.”

 

            “I have mine.” Dara said and checked her phone for signal.

 

            Minho put his cap more securely in his head as Dara texted the first person that she found on her contacts.

 

            “I have texted for help already.” Dara said. “The signal is too weak to make a phone call.”

 

            “Arasso.” Minho smiled. “I’ll get you out of here safely.”

 

 

Teddy’s Recording Studio, YG Building

 

            “This one sounds better, right?” Teddy asked Jiyong for an opinion.

 

            “Sounds dope.” Jiyong agreed.

 

            “Hyung, I watched Strong Heart yesterday with Daesung hyung.” Seungri said to Jiyong.

 

            Jiyong looked up from his Mac. “Jinjja?”

 

            “You and Minho had a heated conversation.” TOP commented.

           

            “It didn’t turn into a fight, did it?” Taeyang asked worriedly.

 

            Jiyong remembered the incident on the hallway and smirked. “Not really.”

 

            “You should be careful.” Teddy suggested. “YG hyung will rip your throat out if you get into trouble.”

 

            Jiyong shrugged and checked his phone. It was vibrating continuously and there were several texts, one is from Dara.

 

            Jiyong smiled just seeing her name but his smile faded when he read the message she sent.

 

            Jiyong-ah, I’m stuck here at the amusement park. I’m in the equipment room near the big wheel. I’m scared, the fans were outside. They’re too many.

 

            Jiyong grabbed his jacket immediately and went for the door.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, where are you going?” TOP asked blocking him.

 

            “I have something to do, hyung.” Jiyong said urgently.

 

            Jiyong side-stepped TOP, who’s blocking his way, and grabbed Taeyang’s cap before going out of the door. Jiyong went to the parking lot; fortunately he’s driving his car today.

 

            He arrived at the amusement park with Dara in his thoughts. “Wait for me Dara, I’m coming.”

           

            Jiyong quickly wear his hoodie and approached the entrance when he was blocked by the guard.

 

            “Ticket?” the guard asked handing out his hand.

           

            “Mou?” Jiyong asked blankly.

 

            “Hey, kid.” The guard said coolly. “This is not a free place; you need a ticket to get inside.”

 

            “I’m not here for the ride. I just need to pick up somebody.” Jiyong said trying to pass.

 

            “Eii~ I’ve heard that a thousand times.” The guard said arrogantly. “Go and buy your ticket otherwise go home.”

 

            “Ahjussi!” Jiyong protested.

 

            The guard made no motion to let him pass and the people behind Jiyong are starting to protest so he moved aside. Jiyong had no choice but to go to the ticket booth but he almost cursed when he saw the heavy line in front of him.

 

            “Mouya??” Jiyong said disbelievingly.

 

            He checked his phone. It’s been twenty minutes since he received Dara’s message. Jiyong looked at the crowed and found two boys who just bought their tickets.

 

            “Changkaman.” Jiyong stopped them.

 

            “Wae?” the boy asked. “What do you want?”

 

            “Can I please have your ticket?” Jiyong asked nicely.

 

            “Yah, ahjussi.” The other boy said waving the ticket in front of him. “We waited for a long time for this. Go and fall in line.”

 

            Jiyong was already losing his patience when he heard some girls passing by.

 

           Minhyun texted me, she said Dara’s inside.

           Let’s buy our ticket now!

 

           Jiyong cursed under his breath, took out his wallet and put the bill in front of the two boys.

 

           “200,000 won for one of your tickets.” Jiyong announced.

 

           The two boys handed them silently, jaws opened. Jiyong took one of the tickets and put the check on the fat boy’s hand.

 

           Jiyong rushed to the entrance and slapped the ticket on the guard’s hand.

 

           “Ppali and put a stamp on my arm.” Jiyong ordered.

 

           “How did you get your ticket that quickly?” The guard asked as he looked at the long line on the ticket booth.

 

           “Do I have to explain myself?” Jiyong asked impatiently.

 

           The guard finally put a stamp on his arm and Jiyong ran for the ride with the big wheel. He spotted the crowd outside the equipment room and made his way there with difficulty. He knocked three times and called for Dara’s name.

 

           “Jiyong-ah?” Dara called from inside.

 

           “It’s me, open the door.” Jiyong ordered.

 

           The door opened and Jiyong quickly get inside. He locked it as the fans called Dara’s name.

 

           “You called him?” Minho asked Dara disbelievingly.

 

           Jiyong looked from Dara to Minho. “You? I told you not to get her involve in this kind of things!”

 

           “Changkamanyo.” Dara said putting herself between Minho and Jiyong. “Let’s just get out of here okay?”

 

           “Why did you call him?” Minho asked Dara.

 

           “I have no choice.” Dara said apologetically. “We need to get out of here. Mianhe.”

 

           “Don’t apologize.” Jiyong said and draped the jacket to Dara and pulled down her cap. “You did the right thing.”

 

           “You shouldn’t have come.” Minho said. “I can get her out of here.”

 

           “Really?” Jiyong asked coldly. “That’s funny, you’re still here.”

 

           Jiyong hugged Dara tightly and opened the door. “Lower your head. Hana, dul, set. Run!”

 

           Jiyong helped Dara and run with her outside the parking lot where his car is waiting. They escaped quickly and luckily the fans didn’t catch up on them.

 

           “Minho-ssi…” Dara said looking back. “We shouldn’t have left him.”

 

           “You shouldn’t worry about him.” Jiyong scolded her. “You’ll be dead meat once this get to YG sajangnim.”

 

           Dara knocked her head. “Eottoke?”

 

           “What were you doing with that person anyway?” Jiyong asked irritatedly.

 

           “We just went for the rides.” Dara mumbled.

 

           “You were just adding fuel to the rumours over and over again.” Jiyong said, driving fast.

 

           Dara looked down in her hands. “Gumawo Jiyong-ah… you saved me again, today.”

 

           Jiyong made a loud sigh. “I told you I will save you again if I have to, right?”

 

           “Neh.” Dara nodded. “You really came for me.”

 

           “Were you hurt?” Jiyong asked and took a glance at her.

 

           Dara shook her head. “Gwenchanna…”

 

           They arrived at YG Entertainment’s Parking Lot safely and Dara kept on thanking Jiyong. They were about to head inside when a red sports car stopped beside them.

 

            “Oh, Minho-ssi!” Dara exclaimed when he recognized his car.

 

            Jiyong’s expression changed again. “What the hell?”

 

            Minho went out of his car and walked towards Dara. “Gwenchanna?”

 

            “Neh.” Dara nodded. “Mianhe, we left you there.”

 

            “It’s okay.” Minho smiled. “I’m glad you’re okay.”

           

            “Go now.” Jiyong said irritatedly.

 

            “I’m still talked to her.” Minho snapped at Jiyong.

 

            “I told you to stop bothering her.” Jiyong said putting himself between Dara and Minho.

 

            Minho smirked at him. “You’re not going to boss me around.”

 

            “Stop it, both of you!” Dara pleaded.

“You think you’re famous because you knew her better? That you and her made collaboration?” Minho asked now clearly angry. “Don’t delude yourself, if you think you saved her.”

 

            “Mou?” Jiyong stared slack-jawed at Minho. “You’re the reason she got into trouble! Those fans could have hurt her unintentionally!”

 

            “You think you’re that great huh?” Minho put a finger on Jiyong’s chest.

 

            Jiyong slapped his hand away. “Don’t touch me.”

 

            “You’re the reason why Dara is hurt on that fire.” Minho accused him. “And I won’t forgive you for that.”

 

            “I did my best to save her.” Jiyong said, trying to calm himself.

           

            “If you hadn’t hurt her feelings she wouldn’t have turned into a doll and be helpless to go out on that burning building!!” Minho said through clenched teeth.

 

           Jiyong looked at Minho and then turned to Dara. “He knows?”

 

           “It’s… I told him because he found out.” Dara explained, afraid that Jiyong will get mad at her again.

 

           “It doesn’t matter how I know.” Minho said curtly. “You’re still the one to blame.”

 

           “Minho-ah, it was an accident.” Dara explained. “It wasn’t anyone’s fault.”

 

           “Stop acting like you care for her.” Minho glared at Jiyong.

 

           Jiyong’s patience snapped and punched Minho in the face. “You ! Do you think I want to see her in danger?”

 

           Minho staggered but the force of Jiyong’s punch didn’t knock him off the ground.

 

           “Yah! Geumanhe!” Dara shouted. “Jiyong-ah, don’t be like this.”

 

           Minho grabbed Jiyong by the collar of his shirt. Minho is a lot taller than him so Jiyong struggled a little.

 

           “You think you can take me down?” Minho asked punching him back.

 

           Jiyong and Minho’s lips are now both bleeding. Dara looked at them horrified and doesn’t know what to do.

 

           “Stay away.” Jiyong said finally to Minho and grabbed Dara’s hand.

 

           Dara pulled her hand away and ran toward Minho’s side. “Jiyong-ah, you go back first. I can’t let him go home like this. I’ll go back as soon as I can, okay?”

 

           Jiyong stared at Dara. “Mou?”

 

           “I’ll be back.” Dara said and helped Minho to his car.