New Life... New World

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

Three months later…

 

The arena was filled with shouting girls from all over Japan as G-Dragon, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri say their goodbye to the five thousand fans who attended their meet and greet. Jiyong put on his best smile as he waved to the fans on his way to their car.

      Jiyong was seated next to TOP who’s busy with his cellphone. It was a long day but everyone is energized to see their fans.

 

      “Gaaah~ I can’t wait to go and check out Osaka.” Seungri announced on the front seat.

      “Wait, aren’t we going back to Korea yet?” Jiyong asked puzzled.

      “Eh?” Seungri frowned. “Aniyo~ we have a few days to roam around.”

      Jiyong sighed. “Can’t we just go back?”

      “What’s wrong, Ji?” TOP asked like as if he was acting funny.

      “We can go shopping before we go back and even dine out.” Taeyang suggested and Daesung nodded in agreement.

      “We’ve seen Osaka many times.” Jiyong pointed out.

      “Why are you in a hurry to go back, huh?” Taeyang asked.

     

      Jiyong shrugged and looked out of the window. He was secretly worried about Dara. All this time that he was in Japan Jiyong kept thinking about Dara and how she might be dealing with things. Not that he doubt that they will take care of her but Jiyong is worried that they will be busted. The frustrating thing is that Dara is rarely answering his calls because of her schedule.

 

      ‘Dara is fine. She’s actually attracting so many fan boys.’ Teddy has informed Jiyong when he called to check on her. He didn’t know why but that quiet pissed him off.

 

      “Hyung, are you missing someone back in Korea that’s why you’re in a hurry?” Seungri asked mischievously.

      Jiyong tried to ignore him. “I just want to see how 2ne1 is doing. I mean it’s been two weeks since their debut. We have to support them.”

      “Of course, we do want to support them.” Daesung agreed.

      “So, let’s just go back.” Jiyong suggested.

      “Aha! I knew it!” Seungri snapped his finger. “You’re missing Dara eonnie, aren’t you?”

      “Yah!” Jiyong said trying to strangle their maknae. “Jugulae?”

      TOP laughed suddenly. “Why are you so violent?”

      “She’s your chingu, so it’s alright to miss her.” Taeyang laughed.

     

      Seungri got out of Jiyong’s grip and stuck out his tongue. “What’s wrong with missing her? She’s your friend.”

      Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Never mind.”

      “Arasso. “TOP decided. “Let’s just go back.

 

 

SBS studio…

 

      It’s the third week of their Inkigayo performance and Dara, Cl, Bom and Minzy were high with happiness with all the praise and support they’re getting from the fans. They were going to perform live in about five minutes and they were prepping up on their dressing room.

 

      “Aigoo~ so many fans have come!” Cl announced.

      “Jeongmal?” Dara smiled.

      “Neh!” Cl nodded and they were holding banners!”

      “Kya!!” Bom gushed. “I’m so nervous!”

      “We’ll do our best, eonnie.” Minzy smiled making aegyo gestures.

 

      Dara checked her phone and messaged Jiyong. She misses him and want to share their achievements to him so she kept leaving messages every time she can. Jiyong has been way together with his friends and she didn’t know when they will be coming back.

 

      “Alright!” CL called their attention. “It’s our turn!”

      “Fighting!” the staff cheered them on.

      “2ne1, NOLZA!” the four of them shouted and threw their arms in the air.

      They performed Fire and I don’t care with flowing energy and the fans were screaming for them. While on stage Dara noticed a banner saying Blackjack and smiled even though she has no idea what that means. When all the Inkigayo performances were finished, they all stood on the stage together with the other groups.

 

      “Yeorobun annyeong!” the MC announced. “We’re now going to announce the winner of this week’s Inkigayo!”

 

      The screen displayed all the groups performance clips and then the huge screen flashed the word 2NE1.

      “Winning their first triple crown, chukkahae 2NE1!” the MC congratulated them and the girls moved forward to accept their award.

 

      Dara waved the bouquet of flowers. “Woooohooo!”

      “Kamsahamnida!” Bom and Minzy bowed.

      “Nomu nomu gumawoyo SBS and to our fans.” CL smiled. “Gumawo, Papa Taddy ad Papa YG!”

 

      Backstage the BIGBANG boys were watching the awarding. They were cheering together with Teddy and the YG staffs. They never anticipated that they will be this good and they were so proud.

 

      “New Evolution baby!” Teddy cheered as 2ne1 entered the room.

 

      “Kamsahamnida!!” 2ne1 bowed. The girls walked up to YG immediately to give him the flowers and the award.

 

      “Well done!” YG smiled. “Triple coding under your belt in three weeks.”

 

      “Chukkahae!” Jiyong smiled from across the room and Dara’s face immediately lit up.

      “Jiyong-ah, you’re back!” Dara hugged Jiyong.

 

      “Neh!” Jiyong nodded. “Everything okay?”

      Dara immediately read the other implication of the question. “Neh!”

      “I’m being careful!” Dara whispered.

 

      “Yah, noona!” Seungri poked Dara. “Aren’t you happy to see the rest of us?”

      “Of course I do!” Dara smiled. “Hull! How are you?”

      “Still cute.” Seungri shrugged and Taeyang smacked him.

      “Jiyong hyung missed you!” Seungri said wiggling his eyebrows.

      “Jinjja?!” Dara smiled. “Me too!!”

 

      Jiyong glared at Seungri but smiled too. He does miss Dara and her crazy antics.

      “Jiyong-ah, are you going to be busy tomorrow?” Dara asked when Seungri and Taeyang have walked away to greet the others.

      “Aniyo, wae?” Jiyong asked.

      “I miss hanging out with you!” Dara pouted.

      Jiyong laughed. “Jinjja, Miss Park?  I doubt you remember me with all the attention.”

      “Of course I remember you.” Dara whined.

      “Arasso.” Jiyong smiled. “We’ll eat out and celebrate.”

 

      They were about to board the car when some fans approached them holding a banner.

 

      “Eonnie!!” they screamed. “Blackjack loves you! Fighting!”

      “Blackjack…” Dara mused.

      “I think you just have your fanbase name.” TOP smiled.

      “Noona!” a fan boy ran up to Dara and kissed her by the cheek. “Saranghae!”

 

      Dara laughed and made a heart shape using both her hands. “Saranghae!”

 

      That’s all it takes to make the fans scream some more. Dara got a glimpse of Jiyong’s sulky expression before she board the car.

 

      “Jiyong-ah, gwenchanna?” Dara asked.

 

      “Neh.” Jiyong answered curtly and went back to BIGBANG’s car.

 

A/N:

Another update!!

Hull~!! I know you're all hwaiting for my updates

but please do understand that I'm still at school and my time is limited.

So, forgive me if I couldn't update much.

 

@sandaragon: thank you for hwaiting on my updates. lol XD

@kimchipancake: thank you for the love <3 ^^ and for the record...

I might go on hiatus but I will NEVER abandon this fic! I promise~

@may_cassie: love yah too~!! :)

@random_person123 and @myjoyce1986: thanks!! Haha. Fan boys over load soon!! Let's take the story in a steady pace. I don't want to rush. :)0

@Applers498: Thanks for reading my fic. But I am sad that you're not subscribing...

@hannah0805: I'll do my best since you love this story. :D

@insaned28: Kya~ Gumawo. I do hope that you'll like my updates. :))

@joweleg: LOL~ hahaha. XD Well I'm back with an update. ><

@echochannel: Gumawo for subscribing. <3 

 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE. <3