DARA Doll

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

            Jiyong went home with Gaho, the doll clutched safely on his arms. He still couldn’t find a way to explain how that girl disappeared like that. He was quite sure that he hadn’t heard her stand up and the people in that place didn’t saw her leave either.

 

            He opened the dorm room open and let Gaho inside while he looks at the doll curiously. He didn’t even notice the people inside.

 

            “Hyung, where have you been?” Seungri’s voice asked. They were all in the living room playing cards.

            Jiyong focused his attention to them. “I told Dae I’ll be walking Gaho outside.”

            “I called you a couple of times, hyung.” Daesung said frowning. “You didn’t pick up.”

            Jiyong checked his phone and sure enough there were a couple of missed calls. “I didn’t hear my phone ringing.”

            “Hyung, guess what.” Seungri beamed, he looked really in a good mood.

            “Spill it already.” Taeyang laughed.

            “I am doing my solo album just like you!” Seungri announced.

            “Mou?” Jiyong smiled completely forgetting about the earlier events. “That’s great Ri!”

 

            Jiyong gave him a big hug. Seungri is easy to please because he’s the maknae of the group and he’s really obedient to his hyungs.

 

            “We will be working on our comeback album too.” TOP said as he emerged from the dining room holding a cola.

            “Cool.” Jiyong smiled.

           

            Suddenly there was a huge noise. The door opened and Bom, CL and Minzy walked inside.

 

            “Seungri oppa~ congratulations.” Minzy squealed and everyone laughed.

            Seungri blushed as the girls gave him a congratulatory hug. “Gumawo.”

            “You’ll do great.” Bom said.

            “I can feel some party!” CL laughed.

           

            Bom, CL and Minzy were YGE’s girl group called 2ne1. They were only a year old in the business but they were already gathering so much attention in the Kpop scene because of their unique sound. They live in the fifteenth floor dorm of the YGE building.

 

            “What are you guys doing here anyway?” TOP said moving aside so they can sit. “Aren’t you supposed to be at KBS studio?”

            “It was cancelled.” Bom said sitting beside TOP.

            “What’s that you’re holding Jiyong oppa?” Minzy asked.

 

            Jiyong looked at his hand and he saw that he’s still holding the doll. He showed it to Minzy and the maknae of 2ne1 took it.

 

            “Jiyongie are you playing with dolls now?” Taeyang laughed.

            “Aniyo.” Jiyong replied indignantly throwing a pillow at Taeyang.

            CL inspected the doll. “This is so cute.”

            “Where did you get that Jiyongie?” TOP asked.

            “A fan gave it to me.” Jiyong shrugged taking the doll again.

            “You’re with a fan this morning?” Daesung asked confused.

            “I met her outside.” Jiyong replied.

            “A random fan, Jiyongie?” Bom asked smiling.

            “Ye, noona.” he replied politely.

            “You should be careful with stalkers.” CL said.

           

            Yes she looks like a stalker. Jiyong thought.

 

            Everyone nodded at what CL said but even though Jiyong agreed he felt the urge to defend the girl.

           

            “She actually saved my life today.” he mumbled.

            “Wae?” TOP asked.

            “I almost got hit by a car.” Jiyong explained.

            Everyone looked at him shocked. “Mou?”

            “It was a long story.” A creepy one. Jiyong thought. “But the point is she pulled me away from danger. She saved my life.”

            “Aish~ why aren’t you being careful?” asked TOP standing up, worried and angry now.

            Jiyong bowed his head, even though he was the leader, TOP is the oldest and he cares for everyone and he make it a point to look over them. “Mianheyeo, hyung.”

            “Be careful next time.” Taeyang said worried too.

            “Ye.” Jiyong said.

            “You’re making us worried.” Bom said and CL nodded.

 

            Jiyong’s phone rang and he was saved by their further scolding. “Yeoboseyeo?”

           

            President YG is on the other line and he was telling Jiyong their schedule for today. He hangs up the phone and looked at his friends.

 

            “President YG said we have to go now.” Jiyong said.

            “Where are we going hyung?” Seungri asked standing up.

            “SBS studio we have an interview.” Jiyong said already walking towards his room.

            “We’ll be going now.” Bom said tapping TOP by the shoulder.

            “Bye.” Minzy said and they all went out of the room.

            “Tabi and Bom noona were getting closer.” Taeyang observed as Daesung went inside their room.

            “They look good together.” Daesung agreed.

            “I heard that.” TOP said as he entered his room and they all laughed.

 

            At the SBS studio Jiyong and the others were settled in their respectful places in front of many people and the glare of the cameras. On the interview they were asked for their nicknames and the five of them laughed.

 

            “Why are you laughing?” the interviewer asked incredulously.

            “Nothing noona.” Jiyong answered.

            “Let’s start with Daesung.” the interviewer named Hannah said. “What’s your nickname for him?”

            “Rich cash.” they all said in unison and Daesung hid his face.

            “Omo rich cash?” the lady laughed. “Daesung-ssi must have so may won eh?”

            Daesung shook his head. “Aniyo.”

            “Hyung, is really rich.” Seungri said so seriously and everyone looked at him.

 

            TOP is the first one to crack again and they were all laughing even the audience.

 

            “Yah maknae, there’s no need to state it so seriously.” Daesung said.

            “What about Taeyang, what’s your nickname?” Hannah asked.

            “Just Taeyang.” Taeyang smiled charmingly. “Or SOL.”

            “That’s a little simple.” Hannah smiled.

            “That’s unfair.” Daesung said. "He's soft charisma."

            “Oh Taeyang-ssi we have a request actually.” Hannah interrupted.

            “Ye?” Taeyang asked.

            “Many girls were really impressed by your figure and the girls wanted to see it once more.” Hannah said and the fans were cheering.

            “Who requested this?” Taeyang laughed standing up.

            “Come on Taeyang-ssi.” Hannah said. “Can’t you hear them?”

            “Oh oh I’ll introduce him.” Jiyong said raising his hand in the air.

            “Alright then.” she agreed.

           

            Jiyong stood up as Taeyang stand in the middle of the stage ready to take his shirt off.

 

            “Alright girls you asked for it.” Jiyong said in his best announcer voice. “Taeyang!!”

           

             Taeyang took his shirt of and then winked. The girls screamed so loud, as Taeyang took his seat again.

 

              “That’s not a very good introduction.” Taeyang said to Jiyong.

              “That’s all I can do.” Jiyong pouted and TOP laughed.

              “So, G-dragon, Seungri and TOP-ssi.” Hannah said. “What’s your favorite nickname?”

 

              The three of them blushed but it was Seungri who answered first. “I want to be called baby Seunghyun.”

               Jiyong laughed. “He’s the only person I know who’s not ashamed to admit this kind of things. Well for me, I want to be called cute Jiyongie.”

 

                TOP is just silent as he listened to what they answered.

                “What about you TOP-ssi?” Hannah asked.

               TOP pouted. “If you’re baby Seunghyun, what am I? Ahjussi, Seunghyun arabeoji?”

 

                Everyone laughed at TOP’s sentiment and Seungri stood up to give him a consoling hug. “He’s really our Tabi.”

 

                When the interview ended Jiyong went straight to his room and lay down on his bed. He was so tired but happy as well.

 

                “Aish~ there’s so many things that happened.” Jiyong said plopping his pillow and then he stood up suddenly when he remembered something.

 

                 The doll.

 

                 Jiyong looked everywhere but he couldn’t find the beautiful doll. He was starting to panic when Seungri entered the room.

 

                  “What are you doing hyung?” Seungri asked.

                  “Have you seen the doll?” he asked.

                  Seungri frowned. “The one you came home with?”

                  “Ye.” Jiyong nodded. “Have you seen it?”

 

                   Seungri scratched his head. “Hyung it was just on your bed.”

                   Jiyong looked at where Seungri is pointing and sure enough there was the doll plopped comfortably on his bed. “Oh…thanks.”

 

                  Jiyong lay down on his bed again cradling the doll. This wasn’t here earlier, weird. Jiyong thought.

 

                  “You like it don’t you?” Seungri asked.

                 Jiyong looked up Seungri is about to go the bathroom. “Ye, she looks so real.”

                 “Hyung is in love with a doll.” Seungri laughed going inside the bathroom.

                 “Aish~ what are you saying?” Jiyong said. “She just looks amazing.”

 

                  Jiyong inspected the doll carefully turning it over and over. He lifted the doll’s top cloth in the back and something caught Jiyong’s eyes. There in the back of the doll was a word written in black ink. It was an elegant writing and it says: DARA.

 

                  Jiyong faced the doll to him and smiled. “So your name is Dara? Kwon Jiyong imnida.”

 

                   Jiyong could swear that the doll’s eyes gleamed for a second but then dismissed the idea. Seungri found him still inspecting the doll when he came out of the shower.

 

                   “Aren’t you done inspecting her?” Seungri laughed. “If she’s real hyung she would’ve slapped you in face.”

                   “Her name is Dara.” Jiyong informed him. “Pretty name isn’t?”

                  “Whatever hyung.” Seungri said. “It’s just a doll.”

                 Jiyong ignored him. “It’s weird though it doesn’t have a manufacturer.”

 

                 There was a knock on the door and TOP peeked inside. “Dinner’s ready.”

                  “Coming hyung.” Jiyong said putting Dara doll on his bed. “Yah Gaho, don’t touch her, arasso?”

 

                  Jiyong went out of the room with Seungri right behind him.

 

A/N:

 

            As promised here’s the third chappie~ :)) Haha.

 

            <-------------- Dara will be out in a few more chappies. I wanted to show how she will pop out in her human form. Still in doll form but Jiyong like her already. Kkk~ so wait for her okay? A little suspense won’t hurt, right? ^^

 

Anyway thank you for your support and feel free to hit the subscriber’s button and also the FRIEND button. [ I like to establish a good relationship to my subscribers coz you’re the one who keep me going ^^ ]. I’m ready to meet new chingus~!!

You can call me Unnie~

 

Let’s spread the DARAGON love ~~!! ♥♥

SURVEY: Is it okay that i put so many pictures??? pls answer. kamsa~

I would be happy if you check out my other FFs as well:

 

 

 

Comments and Subscribe~ >:))

 

This is it for now Kkk~~

Like Jiyong said:

 

I’m out.

 

XoXo