Dating

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           Jiyong lies down on his luxurious bed on the hotel room Yang sajangnim booked for him. He was bored to death and there’s nothing much to do. He doesn’t even have the energy to go out. The plagiarism issue seems to be going out well and things were in favour to him.

 

            Jiyong decided to make a call to his friends.

 

            Yeobosayo? Jiyong-ah! Taeyang’s voiced boomed on the other side. Is everything alright there, man?

           

            “Neh, everything’s okay.” Jiyong assured him.

 

            Good, that’s good. Taeyang approved.

 

            “Where are the others?” Jiyong asked and then he heard a series of greetings.

 

            Taeyang laughed. They’re just right beside me.

 

            Jiyong-ah bring me banana. TOP joked.

 

            “Hyung, don’t you miss me at all?” Jiyong laughed.

 

            A day is not that long. Seungri answered for TOP.

 

            Just go back in one piece, okay? Daesung requested.

            Yah, what are you looking at? TOP mumbles on the other side.

 

            I just saw right now. Seungri whispered and Jiyong couldn’t hear much.

 

            “Yah, what are you guys doing?” Jiyong asked curiously.

 

            Don’t let Jiyong know. Taeyang suggested but he was close to the phone and Jiyong heard him.

           

            Jiyong get up from his bed. “What is it, Yongbae?”

 

            Nothing. Taeyang said immediately.

 

            Is noona really dating him? Jiyong heard Seungri asked the others.

 

            “Who’s dating who?” Jiyong demanded. “You better tell me—“

 

            Jiyong-ah Hwangssabu is here. He wants us to work out. We have to go now. Bye! TOP said hurriedly.

 

            “Yah—“ Jiyong said but the line went dead.

 

            “Aish~ those guys!” Jiyong threw his phone on the bed and snatched his laptop from his bag.

 

            He searched the internet for the current Korean news and the first article that he saw makes him want to swear again.

 

            “Sandara Park of 2ne1 and Lee Minho of Boys over Flowers: DATING?”

 

            Jiyong read the article and there were pictures of the two of them, on the Seoul Amusement Park and photos near YG building. He was annoyed and doesn’t want to continue so he turned off his laptop without even properly shutting it down.

 

            “She’s dating that pretty boy?” Jiyong smirked.

 

            There was a knock on the door and Jiyong opened it to see Yang sajangnim outside.

 

            “Pack your things, we’re heading home.” YG said.

 

            “Sir, does the mean…?”Jiyong inquired.

 

            “Everything is okay.” YG assured him. “They have apologized for their mistake and won’t pursue the issue anymore.”

 

            “Kamsahamnida.” Jiyong bowed.

 

 

Plane from America to Korea

 

            Jiyong is by the window on the plane back to Korea. He was trying to busy himself by reading the newspaper while YG and Jinu, who also came to America, talk about random things.

 

            “I heard from 2ne1’s manager that Dara-ssi is seen with the actor Lee Minho.” Yang Hyun Suk said and Jinu laughed.

 

            “Dara is a big girl.” Jinu nodded. “She likes men.”

 

            Jiyong straightened up on his seat and listened to their conversation.

 

            “I heard she like someone but she was rejected.” YG joked.

 

            “Jinjja?” Jinu faked being shocked. “Is that the reason why she’s dating someone else now?”

 

            “Maybe.” YG shrugged.

 

            On his seat Jiyong is so red in the face. His mind is working overtime; YG’s words hit him like rocks.

 

            Dara is dating someone else know because the guy she likes rejected him..? Jiyong thought. Who’s that guy?

 

            It’s you PABO!! His mind mocked him and he felt more annoyed.

 

`           “But 2ne1 has a dating ban so even if she likes Minho-ssi…” YG laughed.

 

            Jiyong smiled on his seat triumphantly. Dating ban? Kekeke. Sorry Minho, no chance.

 

            Even the long flight bored Jiyong and now that he remembers it, Dara must be really pissed off at him right now because he stood her up, so he thought of something that will take care of her anger and will make them closer.

 

            He took out his notebook and his pen and started scribbling like the world doesn’t matter to him.

 

            “Writing another song Jiyong-ssi?” Jinu asked him.

 

            “Let him.” YG advised Jinu. “That boy spends more time writing on his lyrics notebook than sleeping on his bed.”

 

            When their plane landed in the Incheon airport the first thing Jiyong did was call Dara and say: “I’m home.”

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Update.