The Mysterious Fan Girl

Take Me Inside Your Closet

            Jiyong woke up the next day into a bright morning. He shielded his eyes with his pillow and peeked to find Seungri’s bed empty. He frowned, where’s Seungri? Jiyong is used to find Seungri on the bed across to him.

            He got up, stretched his arms and went outside his room. He found Daesung in the kitchen, eating breakfast, alone. He grabbed a chair and sat down.

 

            “Annyeong~” Daesung greeted him.

            “Where’s everyone, Dae?” Jiyong asked.

            Daesung shrugged. “I don’t know where Taeyang is. Tabi left a note though; he said he’s going out to meet someone.”

            “Mou?” Jiyong looked up surprised. “Is hyung dating someone?”

            “Mollayo.” Daesung said. “I don’t think it’s anything like that though.”

            “How about Ri?” Jiyong asked talking about Seungri.

           “He’s with president YG; I think they’re going to talk about his solo album.” Daesung explained.

            “Cool.” Jiyong said grabbing some bread on the table.

            “Aren’t you going to eat?” Daesung asked.

           Jiyong waved the bread on his mouth as he rummage the refrigerator for a glass of milk. “I’m-eating-already.”

             “That’s just bread, hyung.” Daesung pointed out taking his plate on the sink.

             “Not hungry.” Jiyong said. “And you ate all the food.”

             Daesung laughed and took Jiyong’s empty glass of milk. “Mianhe, hyung.”

 

             Jiyong shook his head and went inside his room. He changed clothes and checked his cellphone’s messages. There were a few messages from TOP telling him that he went out. Seung hyun and Jiyong have always been close friends among their group.

 

             “Gaho.” Jiyong called his dog that is busy smelling his pants.

             Gaho gave a bark as Jiyong put his dog collar and leash. Jiyong went out and knocked on Daesung’s door.

 

              “I’m taking Gaho out for a walk.” he called.

              “Be safe hyung.” Daesung shouted back from inside.

             “Call me when something came up.” Jiyong said.

             “Arasso, hyung.” Daesung replied and then he heard the shower working.

            Jiyong walked instead of riding his car. One thing that he likes about his life is that even though he’s an idol and quiet famous he can still sometimes feel some privacy. Like now he can walk around without the glare of anyone else. Partly because no one is quite awake yet and YGE’s building is quite in a safe area without so many fans swarming around.

 

            Jiyong went to the park and sat in the swing, enjoying the heat of the morning sun.

 

            “Aish~ what a beautiful morning.” Jiyong smiled. “Isn’t Gaho?”

 

            Gaho made a small bark and growled at the nearby bushes. The dog struggled to get away and run but he couldn’t because of the leash. Jiyong stood up and patted Gaho as the dog continued to growl.

 

            “What’s wrong Gaho?” Jiyong consoled the dog. “Want to take a leak or something?”

 

               Gaho made a huge bark and Jiyong released him. Gaho ran in the bushes and disappeared instantly. Jiyong followed him and then he heard creepy noises in the bushes.

 

               “Gaho!” Jiyong whispered. “Gaho come back here!”

 

               Jiyong searched the bushes but couldn’t find Gaho. He jumped back when he felt something coming out of the bushes. He fall down first on the floor and he clutched his chest as a cat ran away from him.

 

               “Geez~ Jiyong it’s just a cat.” Jiyong scolded himself. “It’s still early to get frightened.”

               “Gaho!” he called again louder this time.

 

               “He’s here.” a voice behind him whispered and Jiyong jumped again.

               He turned around to see a beautiful girl holding Gaho. “Omo~ you scared me!”

               “I did?” she asked blankly.

               “Ye.” Jiyong answred.

              “I have your dog.” she said holding out Gaho to me.

              Jiyong reached for the dog but the girl wouldn’t let go. “Ah~ kamsahamnida. I’ll, er, take him now.”

 

             After looking at him for a few more seconds the girl finally let go of Gaho. Creep out by the beautiful girl, Jiyong backed away quickly.

 

            “Thank you for giving Gaho back.” Jiyong bowed as he back away. “I think I’ll go now.”

 

             Jiyong walked fast and he didn’t look back. He had Gaho on his arms and he kept his head bowed that he didn’t know where he was going. He heard a loud and long beep of a car and then a hand stronger than a girl grabbed him back by the shoulder.

 

            Jiyong looked up; a car almost hit him full in the body. Jiyong stared blankly as the car stopped and the driver shouted: “Watch where you’re going boy!” and sped away, while Gaho make yelping noises.

 

            “You’re not paying attention to your surroundings.” a girl’s voice said and that brought him back to reality.

             Jiyong stared at the girl back in the park. “You saved me.”

            “I did.” she stated like it’s nothing.

            “Gumawo.” Jiyong said gratefully. “I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

            The girl stared at his outstretched hand and took it. “I know.”

 

            Jiyong laughed awkwardly. “Really?”

            “Ye, you’re G-dragon to the Korean people.” she stated matter-of-factly.

           “Do you want to eat or something?” Jiyong asked feeling grateful for what she did.

 

             She nodded and Jiyong motioned for her to follow. Jiyong and the girl went to a little ice-cream parlor. He ordered two large cups of chocolate sundae and thanked the girl again.

 

              “What’s your name by the way?” Jiyong asked putting Gaho beside him.

              “Kei Ri.” she answered.

              “That’s a unique name Kei Ri.” Jiyong smiled.

              “You’re supposed to be dead right now.” Kei Ri said as she ate her ice-cream.

              Jiyong smiled awkwardly. He’s really starting to like the girl if it wasn’t for the fact that every word she says creeps him out. “Yeah and you saved me.”

              “Somehow I have given you a life.” Kei Ri said. “Don’t you think?”

              “I guess so.” Jiyong said uncomfortably.

              “Would you the same to others Jiyong-ssi?” Kei Ri asked her eyes piercing him.

              “Ye.” he answered automatically.

              “I do hope you mean it.” she said mysteriously.

 

              Jiyong took a huge scoop of his ice-cream and when he looked up he was turned off by the girl again. Kei Ri was staring at him and she’s drooling, literally.

 

              Jiyong cleared his throat and pointed at her awkwardly. “Er, you uh…”

             Kei Ri stopped staring at him and snapped shut, wiping the saliva casually. “What is this?”

              Jiyong looked at her like she’s crazy. “Uh, ice-cream?”

              “It looks weird.” Kei Ri said playing with her food.

             He ignored what she said and asked. “So do you live near YGE building?”

              “I live in many places.” Kei Ri shrugged.

            “You must be rich.” Jiyong guessed.

            “Aniyo.” Kei Ri said shaking her head.

            Jiyong tried again. “You don’t look poor.”

             “I’m not poor.” she confirmed.

             “Who are you?” Jiyong frowned dropping the pretense.

            Kei Ri smiled for the first time but Jiyong can see that she’s trying to avoid the question. “I’m your fan.”

            Jiyong’s eyebrow rose. “Really?”

            “Ye.” Kei Ri said.

            “Arasso.” Jiyong said unconvinced.

            “I have a gift for you Jiyong-ssi.” Kei Ri said seriously.

            “A gift?” Jiyong frowned. “We just met.”

            Kei Ri shrugged. “Like I said, I am a fan.”

 

            Jiyong shrugged and waited for her to hand her gift. He doubted that she have because the girl doesn’t even have bag.

 

            “You’re doubting me.” Kei Ri said and Jiyong smirked.

            “Aniyo.”

            “Here take it.” Kei Ri said and she handed him a doll.

             “A doll?” Jiyong asked disbelievingly. “A girl doll?”

            “Ye.”

             “I’m a boy.”

             “Take care of her.” Kei Ri replied ignoring his words. “From now on you’re all she has.”

 

              Jiyong looked at the doll. He has to admit it was cute and beautiful at the same time and he couldn’t help but smile as he looked at it. The doll has a certain charm even though he has received numerous gifts from fans.

 

              Jiyong looked up. “Kamsaham~.”

 

             Kei Ri is nowhere to be seen. Jiyong is alone on the table. He looked around for her because he didn’t notice her leaving.

 

             “Have you seen the girl I am talking to?” he asked the waitress.

              “Aniyo.” the lady shook her head.

 

            Jiyong went back to his seat staring fixedly at the unfinished ice-cream of Kei Ri.

 

 

A/N:

 

            Annyeong~ >:) Update now. kekeke~ actually I should’ve updated this chappie last night but unfortunately our internet connection crashed *pouts*.

 

Anyway here is the second chappie~ I found that pic of Dara as a doll and that’s the only one I saw *sigh* I couldn’t find a much look a like of her BUT I assure you it’s her. LOL

 

SOoooO about this chappie: Mianhe for the “drool” part LOL~ I don’t know what I am thinking Kekeke~ I am actually sleepy when I was typing this chappie so I have written crazy stuff but I think it’s kind of hilarious. *bwahahaha*

 

I have good news though: ^^

 

I am going to update 2 chappies since I didn’t update yesterday. ( See? that’s how much I love and appreciate you guys ^^) So I hope you like this one and the third chappie I am going to update in a little while Kkk~

 

Comments and Subscribe~ >:)