WHAT THE HELL

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           Jiyong was in his room pondering over and over again about every crazy thing that’s been happening t him. Nothing makes sense, first he met Dara as a doll fell in love with her and she died in front of him and it turns out that she didn’t but couldn’t remember him. What the hell is happening?

 

            “You’re so pre-occupied these days Jiyong.” TOP said from the doorway of Jiyong’s room. “Is everything okay?”

 

            “Hyung, why can’t Dara recognize me?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “Huh?” TOP looked so puzzled and lost. He really couldn’t comprehend how Jiyong thinks that he and Dara are close.

 

            “We’re close. Have you forgotten?” Jiyong asked.

 

            TOP thought about it for a second and then his eyes went wide. “Yah! Are you and Dara noona having a secret relationship?”

 

            He really couldn’t remember anything about me and Dara? Jiyong thought desperately.

 

            “Ahh~ mouya??” TOP stomped his feet in a cute way because he desperately wants to understand what Jiyong is going through.

 

            “Hyung.” Jiyong put his hands on TOP’s shoulders. “I can trust you right?”

 

            TOP nodded even though he’s so creep out with the way Jiyong said it. He was more curious and worried for his dongsaeng rather than scared.

 

            When TOP said that he will listen till the end, Jiyong decided to tell his hyung the whole story that only he knows. TOP shut his mouth even though he’s dying to ask something because what Jiyong was telling him was just plain crazy. Jiyong told him about Kei Ri, how he got hold of Dara as a doll and how she grew big like a human. He told him the fire accident, his jealousy of Lee Minho and finally… her death.

 

            “Alright, there I said it all.” Jiyong said when he finished telling TOP everything. He feels a little lighter now that he got off everything in his chest. It feels more real now that he’s not the only one who knows.

 

            TOP just stared at Jiyong, he felt dizzy with all those things his dongsaeng told him. He didn’t know what to make of it.

 

            “Hyung, say something.” Jiyong snapped his fingers in front of TOP.

 

            “So you’re telling me that Dara is a doll and she grew big like a human, trained in YG to cover up where she came from and debut as 2ne1 member?” TOP said incredulously.

 

            “Neh!” Jiyong nodded eagerly. “She even lived at my closet. I used to hide her there coz I’m afraid you’ll all find out.”

 

            “She also died in front of your eyes.” TOP confirmed.

 

            “Neh, when I was about to try and turn her into a human.” Jiyong explained again. “Kei Ri took her away from me.”

 

            TOP knocked Jiyong’s head. “Yah, are you crazy? When did you get this all in your head?”

 

            “I’m not lying and making things up!” Jiyong said angrily. “Do you think I will do that?”

 

            “But this is just crazy!” TOP exclaimed. “I mean Dara is here, she’s real. She’s human. How can she be a doll?”

 

            “When she’s upset she turns into a doll.” Jiyong won’t back down. He’s determined to make his hyung understand. “But yeah, she looks very human.”

 

            “How come she doesn’t recognize you?” TOP retaliate. “We don’t even remember that you brought her here.”

 

            “I don’t know.” Jiyong bowed his head. “I really don’t know.”

 

            They were both silent and Jiyong kept repeating in his head what TOP just asked him. Why can’t she recognize me? I know she’s my bunny-rabbit, I can feel it. But why?

 

            “If you don’t believe me… I might just lose the little hope that I have that she’s real.” Jiyong voice cracks. “I love her hyung. My last memory of her was when she died, it breaks me. Now, she’s here but she doesn’t see me.”

 

            Sadness hung in the air, Jiyong was crying. TOP sighed, this is all just crazy but deep in his heart he knows Jiyong very well. He well never do things like this, not as surreal as this. He couldn’t have make things up. Jiyong could have as many girls as he wants, he’s popular and loveable. He can be a cassanova if he wants to, but no. Here he is crying his heart out for a girl that he loves and thinking he might be crazy because no one believes a word he says about her true existence.

 

            TOP hugged Jiyong who looked like a wounded puppy. “I might be crazy too but I believe you.”

 

            “Jinjja?” Jiyong sniffed.

 

            “You pabo, this is the first time I saw you like this.” TOP said. “Who am I not to believe me?”

 

            “I have to talk to her. I have to know the truth.” Jiyong said.

 

            “Arasso.” TOP patted Jiyong. “I’ll make a way to get her to talk to you.”

 

 

Dance Studio, YG Building

 

            Bom and Dara are crazily dancing PSY’s song “Bird” at the dance studio. They were preparing a talent because they are going to appear in a variety show and they seem to be over doing to it for the sake of their two audiences, CL and Minzy.

 

            “Eonnie, I don’t think you should dance it like that.” CL laughed.

 

            “Aigoo~  my tummy hurts.” Miny said laughing on the floor.

 

            “Wae? We’re so talented.” Dara said and danced like a gypsy in front of Minzy. “Right, Bommie?”

 

            “When we dance it like this, the ratings will fly sky high!” Bom said.

 

            Dara and Bom hugged at their brilliance and jumped up and down.

 

            “You must treat us when you finished the broadcast okay?” CL said.

 

            Dara lies on the floor. “What does CL-roo wants to eat?”

 

            “Dukbboki!” It’s CL’s turn to be excited.

 

            Minzy raised her hand. “Can I have a gundam toy?”

 

            “Yah, you can’t eat gundam toy!” CL scolded her.

 

            “How about pork ribs?” Minzy asked.

 

            “Yah, stop it. I’m getting hungry.” Bom pouted.

 

            “How about inviting me?” TOP said from the doorway.

 

            They all jumped from their feet and saw TOP laughing at them.

 

            “Oppa!!” CL shouted. “What are you doing here?”

 

            “You should knock!” Minzy complained.

 

            “I knocked.” TOP said innocently.

 

            “Yah, alien. What are you doing here?” Bom pointed at TOP.

 

            “Noona, are you cleaning the floor?” TOP laughed. “Why are you lying there like that?”

 

            “What do you want Tabi?” Bom asked putting her hands on her hips.

 

            TOP then remembered the reason why he’s there. He walked up to Dara and took her hand. “Noona, come with me for a while, okay?”

 

            TOP dragged Dara to the door and waved at the other three girls who’s screaming murder because he kidnapped their mountain rabbit.

 

            “Wae??” Dara whined. “Where are we going Tabi?”

 

            “Fire exit.” TOP replied.

 

            “Eh?” Dara frowned. “What are we going to do there?”

 

            “Uh, rabbits?” TOP answered randomly.

 

            “You have a rabbit in the fire exit??” Dara looks so curious. “But why?”

 

            TOP stopped in front of the third floor fire exit where Jiyong will be waiting from the other side of the door. He opened the door and pushed Dara lightly inside.

 

            “Actually, a dragon is waiting for you.” TOP smiled and closed the door shut.

 

            “Mouya? Dragon?” Dara panicked and turned the door knob but it’s locked. “Yah, Choi Seunghyun, you’re dead if I tell Bommie you’re bullying me! Yah, open this.”

 

            “Annyeong!” Jiyong spoke from behind Dara who’s banging the door so hard.

 

            Dara turned around. “Dragon!!”

 

            Jiyong scratched his head. “Why are you so jumpy?”

 

            “What are you doing here?” Dara asked, everything is so awkward again.

 

            “I just wanted to talk to you.” Jiyong said.

 

            “Do we have to talk here at the fire exit?” Dara asked.

 

            “You… don’t really remember me?” Jiyong asked looking warily at Dara.

 

            Dara pouted at Jiyong. “Of course I remember you. You’re Jiyong! Why are you so weird?”

 

            “Dara-ah~…” Jiyong’s heart struggles again.

 

            Dara poined at Jiyong and said. “Yah! Kwon Jiyong, I know you’re my sunbae but I’m older than you. Call me noona, at least.”

 

            Jiyong blinked twice. “N-noona?”

 

            “Neh, you’re being impolite.” Dara scolded him.

 

            No matter the situation is Dara never fails to amaze Jiyong. Here I am struggling to make her remember the times we spent together but she’s clueless, standing there and wanting me to call her noona.

 

            Jiyong smiled a little. “If I call you noona, will you talk to me?”

 

            “But we’re talking already!” Dara whined.

 

            “We’re not going to get anywhere if you’re like this.” Jiyong said. “Don’t you remember me at all?”

 

            “What are you talking about?” Dara asked.

 

            “Just listen carefully okay.” Jiyong said and once again he told Dara everything that has happened between the two of them. It was like reminiscing the past and Jiyong won’t let it be just a history between the two of them.

 

            “I’m a doll?” Dara asked disbelievingly when Jiyong finished his story. “Are you crazy?”

 

            “I heard that already.” Jiyong sighed.

 

            Dara frowned at him. “I don’t think I’m the one you’re talking about. Stop making things up.”

           

            “It’s the truth.” Jiyong insisted.

 

            “I’m alive, okay?” Dara said. “My heart is beating, blood flows in my veins.”

 

            Jiyong looks pleadingly at Dara. “I just need you to believe me.”

 

            “But what you’re saying is crazy.” Dara said.

 

            “I will find Kei Ri and she’ll talk to you okay?” Jiyong said.

 

            Jiyong took Dara’s hands. “I promise it will be okay. You’ll remember me, okay?”

 

            Jiyong tried to hug Dara but she shoved her palm in Jiyong’s face and he dropped to the ground motionless.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

long weekend just ended..

heol..

I'm so sleepy..

how are you guys??

everyone, okay?

mianhe for not updating..

I rested the whole week..

summer classes were about to start..

anyway..

where are you guys from and how old are you?

:))

message or post.

let's look after each other.

 

enojoy the update.

vote.subsrcibe.comment.

sendlove.

 

pyoong~!