'Coz You're Not Real

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

SBS Waiting Room

 

            Dara knocked on the door of Jiyong’s private room and went inside. They were about to get on stage in a few minutes for another performance of GD’s single Hello that feature’s Dara. The feedback for their collaboration was awesomely crazy. It went on top as soon as it hit various music charts and both fans of BIGBANG and 2NE1 has been so supportive.

 

            Upon the announcement and release of the digital single Hello, many fans have joined a café supporting them and calling them the DARAGON couple shippers. Jiyong has been interviewed too about how he first reacted about the fans calling them as the DARAGON couple which Jiyong always answers that he likes it causing the fans to be more enthusiastic about them.

 

            “Jiyong-ah~” Dara poked Jiyong as she stands at the back of the chair he was sitting.

 

            Jiyong looked at Dara from the mirror in front of him. “Waeyo? Are you nervous?”

 

            Dara shook her head.

 

            “What’s the problem then?” Jiyong asked, swivelling his chair so that they face each other.

 

            “Begeopa!” Dara whined and pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

            Jiyong laughed at her sentiment. Dara likes to make cute expressions these past few days that caught many netizens attentions and even celebrities. Dara is known now to have many fan boys.

 

            “I saw you eating a huge piece of pizza earlier.” Jiyong said and checked his bag for some food.

 

            “But it’s not enough.” Dara replied.

 

            “Jeongmal?” Jiyong asked disbelievingly and made a swift look at Dara’s body. “You’re so thin that I don’t know where you put the things you eat.”

 

            “I put it here.” Dara pointed at her stomach. “Here. Where else would I put it?”

 

            “I know.” Jiyong laughed. “But I have no food.”

 

            Dara shook Jiyong’s arm. “Buy me carrots!”

 

            “Aish~ you bunny!” Jiyong poked her playfully as Dara made a frivolous expression.

 

            “Jebal!” Dara made aegyo poses.

 

            Jiyong put his arms around Dara and made a deal. “If you do well today… we’ll go to the supermarket and buys carrots. Call?”

 

            “Call!” Dara agreed.

 

            They were still fooling around when one off the staffs entered. Jiyong immediately put his arms off Dara and cleared his throat. It was an awkward moment until Dara said hello to the staff.

 

            “Er, Jiyong-ssi. Dara-ssi, your stage is ready.” The staff said and quickly disappeared to give them time.

 

            “Let’s do this!” Jiyong said and went to greet their fans screaming for them.

 

            It was a live broadcast and everyone is excited, the fans that gathered inside the studio were all holding BIGBANG and 2NE1 light sticks and some DARAGON banners. They went crazy when the performance started.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ptX0jQT2w

(A/N: Click here to watch the performance before you continue reading)

 

 

            Screams of delight, that’s what the fans rewarded Jiyong and Dara when the performance ended. It was daebak! But if there’s someone who’re really happy and shocked was Dara. She didn’t expect the performance to end like that, the kiss wasn’t planned.

 

            Jiyong went straight to the dressing room and thanked the dancers and staffs for working hard and Dara did this as well. She thanked them but it was still a blur. Her brain is still sealed shut to that moment when Jiyong kissed her at the end of the show. Jiyong covered their faces so Dara assumed that it will be just a fake kiss to excite the fans but Jiyong’s lips went for hers and she… liked it. Very much…

 

            “Dara-ah, can I come in?” Jiyong asked.

 

            “Neh.” Dara answered as she composed her face.

 

            Jiyong waved a car key in front of Dara. “Tada!”

 

            “Eh??” Dara looked puzzled. “Are you giving me your car key? I don’t know how to drive.”

 

            “Silly.” Jiyong smiled. “We’re going to buy carrots!”

 

            “Jinjja?!” Dara jumped up and down. “Kya~!!”

 

            “Leggo!” Jiyong said and together they went to the parking lot.

 

            They were at the supermarket when Dara thought of President YG.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, Yang sajangnim might get mad if he knows that we’re here.” Dara said worriedly.

 

            Jiyong opened the door for her. “It’s okay. I told him about it and he gave a go signal.”

 

            “I’m so happy!” Dara smiled and went inside.

 

            “Wait, wear this.” Jiyong said and put a furry animal hat in her head.

 

            Dara laughed as she looks in the mirror. “Excellent choice.”

 

            “Thanks.” Jiyong smiled proudly as he looked at Dara’s rabbit hat. He put on a Donald Duck hat and tugged Dara’s hand so she’ll follow him.

 

            They were not yet in the vegetable section when Dara stopped on her tracks and pulled Jiyong. They were standing in front of a huge cut-out of a carrot, one of those found in the mall where you can put your face in the hole.

 

            “Jiyong-ah! Take a picture of me.” Dara whispered.

 

            “Arasso.” Jiyong laughed and took out his phone as Dara put her face in the hole making her an oversized carrot. “Hana, dul, set.”

 

            Jiyong bought Dara carrot shake as they roam at the supermarket. They we’re at the baby’s section when a couple of high school girls passed them.

 

            “Excuse me.” One of the girls looked at Dara. “Are you Dara of 2ne1?”

 

            Dara cleared and make it big. “Aniya~ I don’t know her.”

 

            The girls gave Dara a weird look and went away. Dara immediately look for Jiyong to warn him but Jiyong is sitting at the floor, busily looking at diapers.

 

            Dara poked Jiyong with her sneakers. “Yah, what are you doing?”

 

            “Eh?” Jiyong looked up as he holds a diaper on both hands. He smelled both and frowned. “This one smells better than the other one.”

 

 

 

            “Mouya?” Dara laughed. Jiyong looks so cute. “Why do you smell baby diapers? You’re so weird.”

 

            Jiyong stood up and put the diapers back. “They smell nice.”

 

            “Kaja!” Dara said and walked ahead of Jiyong.

 

            Jiyong sniffed Dara and mumbled. “The diapers smells better.”

 

            “Yah!” Dara kicked Jiyong on the shins. “I smell nice.”

 

            “What was that for?” Jiyong demanded but Dara saw the high school girls again and she quickly pulled Jiyong outside the store.

 

            “Don’t you ever kick me again.” Jiyong warned Dara as he drives.

 

            “But you’re asking for it.” Dara pouted, counting the carrots Jiyong bought.

 

            Jiyong shrugged. “I was just saying the diapers smell nice.”

 

            “I smell nice.”Dara insisted as she put the carrots on the backseat.

 

            “Arra, arra.” Jiyong conceded.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, gumawo.” Dara smiled.

 

            Jiyong looked at her shy smile. “Wae?”

 

            “Because we went out today and I have lots of carrots. And you made a song for the both of us to sing…” Dara blabbers continuously because she’s getting nervous for what she’s about to say. “And… and thank you for kissing me today. I like it.”

 

            Jiyong almost hit the brakes when Dara said that. He felt heat crept up to his face. Dara noticed that Jiyong is uncomfortable so she tried to laugh it off.

 

            “I know you just did it for fan service but… I don’t know.” Dara blabbed. “I just like it. These past few days I feel a lot more closer to you and I feel happy.”

 

            Jiyong was still silent and in his mind he didn’t know how to respond. They reached the intersection and Jiyong absentmindedly put the car to a stop, just as the red light is asking.

 

            “Why aren’t you saying something?” Dara asked worriedly.

 

            “Dara-ah, do you like me?” Jiyong asked quietly.

 

            Dara blushed and nodded shyly.

 

            “Do you still like me?” Jiyong asked again, making sure.

 

            “Neh.” Dara confirmed.

 

            “Don’t.” Jiyong said not looking at her.

 

            “M-mou?” Dara asked.

 

            Jiyong looked at Dara and whispered. “Don’t like me.”

 

            “Wae?” Dara asked her mind now confused.

 

            Jiyong’s hands gripped the stirring wheel tightly. This was too much for him. He didn’t know what to feel and what to say other that.

 

            “Jiyong-ah?” Dara touched his arm.

 

            “Coz you’re… you’re not real.” Jiyong said after he took a deep breath.

 

            Dara stared blankly at him and her hands fell limp to her lap. The tears are flowing now and Dara couldn’t control it.

 

            “Dara-ah, changkaman.” Jiyong said, trying to take back his words. “I don’t mean it like it… it’s just that—“

 

            But Dara was already out of the door and she ran away from him. Jiyong got out too and shouted for her name but Dara won’t stop or even look back. The warning lights went green and many cars honked at Jiyong.

 

            “Yah, kid! Get your car out of the way.” Shouted man and Jiyong went back inside his car and drive.