Dragon and Friends

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

           Jiyong stood rooted to that spot where Dara left him. He couldn’t believe that Dara left to help that hateful jerk. He took the key from his pocket and got inside his car. He hit the accelerator in full speed not caring on the speed limit.

 

            He found himself drinking at a hotel suite feeling so angry and confused. Jiyong was so drunk when TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri arrived.

 

            “You’re wasted.” TOP said as soon as he smelled Jiyong.

 

            “Hyung, waeyo?” Seungri asked.

 

            “He’s not in his right mind.” Daesung shook his head as Jiyong took another gulp of liquor. “I’ll get some medicine and wet towel.”

 

            Taeyang helped Jiyong sat down on his bed. “What happened? He rarely drinks without caution.”

 

            “Aish~ this kid.” TOP said. “Yah, ireona!”

 

            Jiyong rolled on the bed and waved TOP off.

 

            “I’m talking to you.” TOP warned him.

 

            “Hyung, you better wake up.” Seungri whispered to Jiyong. TOP was already angry, as the oldest member of the group Jiyong should listen to me.

 

            “I’m the leader, I want to sleep.” Jiyong slurred in his speech. “Ani, I want to drink!”

 

            “His lip is bleeding.” Taeyang observed. “Did he had a fight with somebody?”

 

            Daesung went out from the bathroom holding out a wet towel and a basin full of cold water. TOP grabbed the basin and poured everything down to Jiyong’s head.

 

            “Yah!” Jiyong jumped to his feet, drenched.

 

            “Are you awake now?” TOP asked angrily. “Why are you so drunk?!”

 

            In these situations Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri knows better than to interfere. TOP shouldn’t be disobeyed when it comes to things like this. They sat down on the sofa and stayed quiet.

 

            “You’re a mess!” TOP scolded Jiyong who’s now starting to get into his senses.

           

            “H-hyung… that’s cold water.” Jiyong whined.

 

            TOP glared at him. “You want another one?”

 

            Jiyong shook his head twice.

 

            “You better explain everything.” TOP said and sat across from him.

 

            Speak now!! Taeyang motioned at Jiyong.

 

            TOP looked back and Taeayng immediately made a poker face.

 

            “So?” TOP prompted.

 

            Jiyong sighed and told them everything that happened today and why he’s drinking.

 

            “You were that jealous, huh?” TOP said, his anger has now subsided.

 

            “Aniyo…” Jiyong said looking away. He took another bottle but Daesung grabbed it away.

 

            “You must like Sandara noona that much.” Seungri said.

 

            “Changkaman…” Jiyong said suspiciously. “You know this already, do you?”

 

            They all smirked at Jiyong and answered. “Of course.”

 

            “It’s obvious.” Daesung replied.

 

            “Hyung, who else would it be?” Seungri asked like Jiyong is crazy.

 

            Jiyong lay down on the bet wearly and touched his chest where his heart should be. “My heart is so frustrated right now.”

            “It will be okay, Jiyong-ah.” Taeyang said.

 

            “She should be by my side but she was with him right now.” Jiyong said looking at the ceiling. “Has she changed her mind?”

 

            TOP looked at the clock beside the bed and stood up. “Jiyong-ah, get up. Its 3am, we should go back.”

 

            “Hyung, have I gone too far?” Jiyong asked, holding on TOP’s shirt. “She doesn’t like me anymore.”

 

            “Don’t be so negative.” TOP said helping him to his feet. “She must have her reasons.”

 

            TOP lead the way to the car and let Jiyong sleep on his shoulder while Taeyang drives for them. Daesung and Seungri took Jiyong’s car and they were all set off, back to their dorm.

 

            “We’ll be so dead.” TOP mumbled as he looks out of the window.

 

            “You look so angry today, hyung.” Taeyang said from the driver’s seat.

 

            TOP sighed. “How can I not be mad? He fights someone and then drinks alone. Plus his heart is hurting.”

 

            “But still you paid all the bills.” Taeyang joked.

 

            “I have never seen him so down because of a girl.” TOP said as he looked at his dongsaeng’s sleeping face. “Usually, he just let the girl go and move on.”

 

            “Not this time.” Taeyang said.

 

            “Yes, not this time.” TOP agreed.

 

 

4am, YG’s Office

 

            “What were you thinking, huh?” YG asked angrily at Dara. “Going out on amusement park without anyone with you?”

 

            Dara’s head was bowed. She’s been in the office for an hour, getting scolded by the president. It turns out that she has been caught red-handed.

 

            “Micheoso?” YG asked.

 

            “Mianheyo, sajangnim.” Dara apologized sincerely. “It’s not going to happen again.”

 

            “That’s right, it won’t.” YG said. “You’re grounded!”

 

            “Arasso…” Dara said, accepting the consequence.

 

            “The four of you!” YG added.

 

            “Eh??” Dara looked up. “B-but I’m the only one who’s at fault.”

 

            “This way you’ll think before you do anything without thinking it over.” YG said with finality. “If it wasn’t for Jiyong who got you out of there it would be a bigger trouble.”

 

            “The rumours have been taken care of?” Dara asked in a small voice.

 

            “Yes!” YG replied. “Don’t make another one.”

 

            “Neh.”

 

 

2ne1’s Dormitory

 

            “Eonnie, gwenchanna?” Minzy asked as soon as Dara were inside.

 

            Dara’s lips trembled and suddenly cried on the floor.

 

            “Eonnie!!” CL said, hugging Dara.

 

            “Ssanttoki, what’s wrong?” Bom asked and they were all sitting now on the floor.

            Dara is sobbing uncontrollably. “M-mianhe… b-because of me every one is grounded.”

 

            “Aigoo~ gwenchanna.” CL hugged her eonnie. “We’re just glad you were okay.”

 

            “Did YG sajangnim scold you badly?” Bom asked sympathetically.

 

            Minzy patted Dara on the back. “Don’t worry about us. He’ll lift the punishment if we do well.”

 

            “Mianhe…” Dara cried even more.

 

            Bom and CL put Dara to bed and told her not to worry too much. When the three girls were all asleep Dara called Jiyong’s phone. She was worried about him too because of the punch that Minho gave him.

 

           

            Are you going to cut our friendship now because of this? Minho asked Dara when they were on the car. Dara is putting ointment on Minho’s busted lip.

 

            I can’t keep seeing you. Dara said sadly. But of course we’ll still be friends.

 

            I can talk to Mr. Yang if I have to. Minho offered. I’ll explain everything.

 

            Gwenchanna, Minho-ssi. I’ll get out of this mess. Dara smiled a little.

 

            Why did you choose to come with me rather than G-dragon-ssi? Minho couldn’t stop himself from asking.

            I don’t know. I can’t send you away hurt. Dara said truthfully.

 

            Minho looked away, a little disappointed by her answer. I was hoping you would say that you like me more than him.

 

            Minho-ssi. Dara looked guilty.

 

            I can see you again, right? Minho asked hopefully. When things are okay?

 

            I will. Dara answered.

 

 

            Dara dialled Jiyong’s phone number again but it was another voice who answered.

 

            “Nugusayo?” Dara asked.

 

            “TOP imnida.” came the answer from the other line.

           

            Dara sat up. “TOP-ssi, Jiyong-ah eodisseo?”

 

            “He’s on his the bathroom.” TOP replied.

 

            “Can I talk to him?” Dara asked.

            TOP sighed. “He’s really drunk right now. Maybe you should talk to him when he’s sober.”

 

            “Drunk?” Dara asked surprised. “Wae?”

 

            “I think we both know the reason.” TOP answered her. “I should hang up now, goodnight.”

 

            “Jiyong-ssi is drunk?” Dara said as she put down her phone. “Waeyo?”