Great Day

SHE

Chapter 28:

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

I wake up from the strong but slim arms holding me. I'm not quite used to it that is why I am so adamant on not having him sleep in my home. I may have with GD, a drunken capade if I may say, but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable with someone sleeping beside me.

 

Why is my weakness his aegyo way of asking even if it is something I didn't like? Aisht! I'm such a softie. Why?

 

I raise my head slightly to see what time it is. Yes! It's already time for him to go. Yes! Yes! Super yes! I can sleep well already when he leaves.

 

"GD," I shake him up. He doesn't budge an inch but I shake him harder and he groans. "GD, it is time to wake up. You have to drive back home for you not to be noticed by paparazzi." I remind him even if half of his mind is still in dreamland.

 

I kiss him in the lips and a smile form his lips. "Yah!" I exclaim.

 

"I had a good sleep and now I have a great morning," he says cheekily.

 

I roll my eyes and playfully punch his stomach. "You better go now. You can sleep some more in your own bedroom. Plus, if you don’t get up now, you won't have a chance to have a bath before you go to the company and that's just pure nasty."

 

"Nasty?" GD raises his tone and then a grin. He lunges for me and hugs me tightly.

 

"GD!" I shriek, trying to wriggle out of his clasp but even if he's so lean, he has strong arms. Aisht! I'm on top but I can't have the upper hand because we are both lying down. "Kwon..." he looks at me anticipating for his name to be mentioned.

 

The door burst open and the girls’ anxious faces are in sight. "Are you alright?" They all ask at the same time. Worry etches in their faces. Then their face falls when we see our position.

 

"Aisht! You are just having your morning exercise." Eunjae utters with a knowing meaning in her eyes.

 

They sigh in exasperation and look at us like it is a normal occurrence in the house.

 

"Why are you frowning, Jiyong?" Chaewon inquires curiously.

 

I stare back at GD and see that he is really scowling; more like disappointed and then it hits me. A smile creep on my face then it turns into laughter. "Geez, you are disappointed in that petty thing." I remark, grinning at him.

 

He snuggles in the crook of my neck.

 

What happen, they mouth at me. I shake my head and wave my hand for them to leave us for a while. They understand what I've wanted, so, they have given us privacy. They slowly close the door and leave.

 

"Jiyong, you are about to say it." GD sighs, his head still in the crook of my neck.

 

I smile at his anticipation of his name coming out of my mouth. "Jiyong," I finally say after many long weeks.

 

Jiyong instantly cups my face and looks at me shock. "Yah!" he exclaims.

 

"Omo! I say your name and you shout at me. Then I shall call you GD again." I mock him with a slight scowling.

 

“Finally, you have called me by my name.” He showers me with kisses and he really looks so exuberant about it and it makes me happy if he is happy. Wait! Did I just mention that I’m happy when he is happy?

 

Am I still drunk for me to be thinking like that? Yeah, there is something wrong in my head right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Come on. I'll accompany you to your car." Jiyong pick up his car last night before we went here. So, he will not disturb Manager Lee for picking him up to this far place of ours.

 

Jiyong reluctantly let go and stand up with me. Then he shakes his head. “I called YG-hyung last night and told him that we will have a date in the morning.” He grins widely then speaks, “he agrees.”

 

“Eh? Jinjja?” Jiyong nods his head fast. I smile at his enthusiasm, so early in the morning. How can he call YG-appa at dawn just to ask for permission to have a date?

 

The thought of him disturbing the president from sleep makes me admire his fearlessness against Yang Hyunsuk-appa. I cover my giggles with my hand and trying so hard to control it from getting loud.

 

“Hey, what is wrong? Why are you laughing so much?” Jiyong asks a little confuse.

 

I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle to him still giggling like a maniac. I feel his hands wrap around my waist. I really can’t stop my laughing streak at all. I like to see Appa’s face when he sees him later. He will be furious for waking him up.

 

“I’m at awe right now.” I mutter to him.

 

“At awe?” Jiyong responds.

 

I nod my head. “Even if I’m at awe, I am not going on a date to someone who doesn’t bath.” I push him away grinning. “Come on. You have to go home. Just send me a message on where and what time we should meet, arasso?”

 

He smiles wide and nods with a little sneaky kiss from him. He grabs my hand and entwines with his and drags me out of the room.

 

"Bye, and have a safe trip." I give him a smack on his lips before waving and letting him go.

 

When he is out of sight, I sigh. My arms cross in my chest. This is going on a wrong way. I shouldn't have really granted his couple ring idea. It is wrecking my mind day by day.

 

"I have a bad feeling about this circumstance," Chaewon mutters. I look back and see her leaning on the door.

 

"Me too," I agree, ushering her to come in already. "Are you not going to sleep anymore?" I inquire as we walk towards the kitchen.

 

She shakes her head. "My mind and body are already awake and there's no hope in sleeping anymore."

 

"Want some coffee?" Chaewon nods her head as she opens the fridge to get the ingredients for our breakfast.

 

"Did you sleep well?" Chaewon asks while holding the food for breakfast at her chest. I shake my head and sighs. She stifles a laugh and smile worried. "Do you want to sleep?"

 

"My mind and body are awake already," I answer.

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

My smile is so wide; I think I'm freaking everyone who didn't know where I slept last night. This is the best morning I had in days. A good morning kiss, a unexpected hug and a goodbye kiss is all worth sleeping in her room even if it’s hard to sleep when her body is near him.

 

"Jiyong, you better tone down your smile or else they will think that something happened. You better think of what the others will think..." Manager Kim stops then shuts his mouth completely.

 

I look at him, troubled by his reaction. “Others will think,” I state, staring at him, trying to tell him to continue what he is supposed to say.

 

“So, do you know where to date Jihye without putting her on paparazzi cameras?” my manager changes the topic. “Jiyong,” he snaps his finger in front of me. I won’t let my sceptic mind ruin the long day ahead of me. I better think of some happy things rather than troubling ones.

 

I may have spaced out from thinking what he is about to say which he didn’t continue at all. I have a gut feeling that it is not something nice. I nod my head, shaking the thought away. “Ah yeah, I ask TOP-hyung where to eat breakfast and lunch in one.”

 

Manager Kim nods his head while walking straight into the van. He will be a decoy for me to go out with a borrowed car from YG-hyung. I just hope it works because if they spot me then my morning date with Jihye will be ruined.

 

I can’t let that happen. It is so hard for her to say yes after all. She is one tough girl. A girl who I can be cute and elementary like in front of her, a girl who is tough and crazy sometimes and a girl who just stays quiet when I write songs for me and the others, she is the girl I like to have as a girlfriend but I’m afraid to put it in the next level thinking that it will not last like this.

 

I pull out my phone in my bag and send her the message on where to meet. It is her friend’s café. Hyung said to me that there is a secret part of the shop where you can eat in peace without being seen by others.

 

“It is so nice to see her again just a few hours after I left their home.”

 

I enter the café and is greeted by the same girl we always see when we come here to drink a cup of coffee. She greets and ushers me to a door that I have never noticed ever since I came here.

 

“Is this door already here since the day you opened?” I ask curiously.

 

She smiles and nods her head. “Yes, sir. It’s already here for special purposes like yours.” She answers politely.

 

I nod my head and enter. The other side of the café is like the same side where we usually spend when we drink here. The only thing that has changed is the atmosphere. It is a little brighter looking in here.

 

“Can they not see us in here?” I mutter to myself.

 

“Aniyo (no), that’s a magic mirror where the inside can’t be seen outside.” I look at the entrance and see her wearing a casual get-up, a big and loose grey pullover over black shorts and finish it with snickers and a knitted grey beanie.

 

I stand up and meet her. I wound my arm in her waist and kiss her on the cheek. “You look great.” I praise.

 

Jihye smiles and replies, “So, do you. Anyway, let’s order since I’m starving already because you say that we are going to have brunch together.”

 

“Oh!” I pinch her cheeks and nods.

 

We are not talking while eating the food served to us. It is like there is nothing to talk about and silence is relaxing for us. "Do you want to try some of mine?"

 

I glance up to see her looking at me with a smile. "If you feed me," I reply mischievously.

 

She giggles and put some of her food on her spoon. "Say ah," she playfully utters.

 

I oblige and say ah and open my mouth wide. I chew on it and savouring the taste of the food. The food here is so good that you will eat a lot than you expected. I better exercise after this.

 

"So, what do you plan for today? Are we just going to hide here and eat till you get fat?” she asks then put a spoonful of her food in .

 

“Hmm…do you want to go out in daylight?” I look straight at Jihye and she has this worried face. “Yeah, that would be trouble.” Of course, I know what she was thinking. Well, I can’t read her actions and faces well but at least I can read some.

 

“Let’s just go to the company building and rest there. You still look tired and you have to go to Japan again tomorrow.” She offers with a caring smile.

 

“Are you sure?” I inquire.

 

Jihye nods her head in response. “I don’t have anything to do today. I’ll accompany you in doing your new songs.”

 

Aw! She is such a sweetheart, don’t you think? She always cares for my rest. I did injure myself but it is getting better or is it because my manager or YG-hyung told her that I have to rest. I want to frown and pout thinking that she is only being worried because she was told to.

 

“I’m really worried about you.” Jihye says that stop my mind from its reverie. She chuckles and points at my face. “Your expression says it all.”

 

Omo! Mianhe (Sorry),” I mutter.

 

“It’s fine. We’ll go after we eat. Arasso?” I nod my head in exhilaration of having another time to be with her. It is like I’ve been with her for the whole day already.

 

The moment we enter the building, Manager Kim tells me to meet with YG right now with him. I am totally confused because it is not yet time for my meeting with him.

 

Jihye places her hand on my shoulder and smile kindly. “Go. I’ll see you in the recording room then.” She bows her head to Manager Kim and leaves us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We are quiet and sitting at the long sofa, waiting for the principal to talk for what I have done wrong. It is like we are all thinking that he is really in a bad mood right now and it’s not something good. He is not mad but he is somewhat like a quiet beast waiting for us to falter.

 

My eyes go wide in astonishment to what YG-hyung had to say. It is like my good day goes down into a disaster. “What?” I speak after a minute.

 

“I want you to leave or not meet Jihye.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like or love it!

Please leave a comment!

~authornim