Heart

SHE

Chapter 26:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Phone conversation:

 

‘Are you taking a rest already?’ I ask her.

 

‘Hmm…yeah, I’m already in my bed. Dahee cooks some of my favourite Korean dishes and before you ask again, I already drink my medicine. And again before you worry about me, I’m already fine and please, enjoy the party and stop thinking what I’m feeling.’ She is giggling while telling me that.

 

I scoff but then chuckle. 'Yeah, yeah, I’m not going to fret over you, just for tonight.’ I guess I’m really being a mother hen to her, calling every now and then but what can I do, my baby girl is sick and sent to a hospital. That is a first time for me and I don’t like the feeling of restlessness.

 

She laughs more and I know she is smiling widely. ‘Good boy, anyway, I have to hang up and the girls are already shouting. I bet you can hear them well.’

 

‘Yes, I can hear them telling me to go away. Then, I better end the call; it’s almost time for us to go to the party. Have a great night and rest well, arasso?’

 

‘Got it,' she replies cheerfully. 'Have a great night and don’t get drunk.’

 

‘Arasso, I won’t drink a lot. Bye.’

 

It is time to go to the Chrome Hearts party and I made sure that I’m wearing my accessories for tonight. We are supporting Chrome Hearts after all, so our get up consisted of accessories and clothes from them.

 

Youngbae peeks in and smiles at me. “Are you ready?” I nod my head in response but I think I missed something from his voice. Knowing me for so many years, Youngbae smiles again. “Jihye sent me a message telling to give them some daragon moments and skydragon too.”

 

I look at him dubiously but he nods his head telling me that what he is telling is true. I sigh. She is really trying to rile me up but I can’t get mad at her. Argh! As if I can do some of those moments, I don’t want the girls to be in a predicament again just because they want me to be with their bias. That is such a cruel thing for the girls since they are the one being talk bad and not me.

 

“Shall we go? They said the girls are already near the location.” I imply and he nods at me. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket.

 

There are so many photographers outside the venue and all you can see are flashes of lights. We are ushered inside and there we see the photos on the wall. We roam around and take photos of me and Youngbae with Xin and others. We are also greeted by the owners of Chrome Hearts who are in attendance.

 

At the venue of the party, we see the girls drinking already and chatting with some guests.

 

"Sunbae-nim, you are late," the girls jest as they walk towards us.

 

"We're not. We are just on time. Let's take some photos of us." I say unintentionally but Youngbae looks at me meaningfully. I scowl at him and he just grins and takes his position. I roll my eyes after we took the picture.

 

I nudge him on the side when I catch up to him and he laughs so hard. "Dara-noona, let me take you a photo of Jiyong." He shouts.

 

She looks back and smiles. "Sure," she replies. She walks towards us in her very high heels.

 

I wrap my arms around her and pose for the camera.

 

While waiting for the girls to perform, we chat like we never saw each other in the company building.

 

I sit for a while checking my phone if she sent me a message or call me. I sigh when I didn't see any. She really is a girl who does what she says. She told me that she will not bother me on the party.

 

'The party is great. Are you sleeping already?' I press send.

 

"I thought she told you to not think of her while you are on the party?" Youngbae says as he gawks at my phone.

 

"She did but even if I don't want to, she just pops on my mind," I respond dejectedly.

 

Youngbae could only smile warmly at me. "You really are more concerned and infatuated with Jihye, more than when you're together with Kiko." He mutters.

 

"Yes, if I may agree so but it is so hard to make her believe that my love is real and I'm cowering that the moment I say it, she will pull back again."

 

Youngbae looks at me pitifully then sighs. "I know how you feeling since I have known Jihye. She is someone who is always reserved even if she's playful outside."

 

"She sure is. What I'm afraid of too is she's too close to boys and I'm a jealous kind of person, I'm afraid I might snap at her like the other time."

 

"Oppa, let's take some picture," Minzy pulls Youngbae towards the group.

 

Xin, our friend, sits beside me and cast me an inquiring gaze. "Is the one you're talking about the same person you have told me the other night?" he pries, just like he always does.

 

I nod my head. "She's one tough girl to crack and she's like a ticking bomb that will explode and I will lose her forever."

 

"Is that why you, two, never put a label on it?"

 

I shake my head in response. "Aniyo (No), it is just the moment I put label on things that is mine, I get possessive over them."

 

He chuckles and shakes her head in disbelief. "You are in deep , man. Whatever you are in now, is more freaking deep than what you have experienced with the brat Kiko."

 

"Yah! Why are you and my other friends always poke fun at Kiko's behavior?" I complain at him.

 

"Well, we all didn't like to offend you about your girlfriend's behavior since you are madly in love with her but now that you have found another match, it is time for us to reveal our thoughts about your ex-girlfriend," he explains straightforwardly.

 

So, in short, they are not trying to offend my sense of taste in my girlfriend, is that it? They are just being polite and they regard what I'm going to feel when they say something bad to my girlfriend, is that it?

 

"Yah! Then if you don't like her why talk to her?"

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

"Are you sure you're not going to tell Jiyong about this?" YG-appa says in concern.

 

I smirk at him and shake my head. "GD is like a kid who will fret over something as petty as this and he will not allow me if I say it to him."

 

"Jihye, we're going to spark something again if this goes wrong," Dahee utters in worry.

 

Eunjae and Chaewon laughs at them.

 

"We will just play fire with fire and after all Jiyong and the rest don't even know of this." Eunjae muses about it.

 

"Just chill and we’ll have a great time," Chaewon tells them jovially.

 

The car stops moving and all I can see from outside are giddy people to snap the best and worst photos they can ever get from people.

 

"Are you ready?" YG-appa asks but his stare is directly at me.

 

"Officially, I'm invited so I better not waste my time being coop up in the house and I did dress myself up just for this."

 

The door opens and YG comes out first then Dahee, who is wearing a very conservative but cute black short sleeves and loose chiffon mermaid dress and accessories by Chrome Hearts. The next one is Sumi, who is wearing a very simple color blocking black and white cotton dress and accessories by Chrome Hearts. Next is the very comfortable Chaewon in her long sleeveless black and white stripes dress top with a Chrome Hearts jacket and accessories by the same brand.

 

The next one will be Eunjae with her flattering simple dress, black and white two toned cut-out bow back skater dress. It is showing her back a little bit but the big bow covers half of it and the accessories are from the same brand as the other girls.

 

We didn't plan for me to get out last but for the record, I am the first one to get in when YG pick us up in the house, so, in short I'm the farthest one in the open door. I take a deep breath then smiles.

 

I am wearing a y mesh strips long bodycon black tight fitting dress and a little backless. I may have been just recovered by fever or cold but there is no stopping me from getting into my fashion style for tonight.

 

The moment I step out, the cameras point my way and all the photographers click their cameras to get my photo. Well, I've been on a bad news for a few days already. So, they may be thinking they can get a good scoop.

 

But as a professional, I smile at the camera but YG drags me inside the building.

 

"Are you ready?" Eunjae asks.

 

I smile and nod. We go to where the party is being held since YG needs to see his artists. This will be a full blown war if he's not happy to what I'm wearing.

 

"Ah! Laurie," I greet when I see her. "It has been a while."

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

"Hyung," I mutter in surprise when I saw him walking towards us.

 

YG stops and smiles at me. "I just came here to check on you. Are you having a great night?"

 

"We are." The girls reply cheerfully.

 

"That's good. By the way..."

 

"Ah! Oppa, aren't those girls, Jihye-unnie?" CL points out.

 

My head turns one hundred eighty degrees and see her wearing a tight fitting dress and there is a smile on her face when she's talking to Laurie. Laurie is jovial too and then she grabs her hand and drags her towards us.

 

“Yes, that’s what I’m going to say to you. The girls came with me to the party.” YG-hyung mention a little too late.

 

"I want you to meet the models for Chrome Hearts," Laurie introduces as she motions her hands towards us. "And guys, these girls modelled for Chrome Hearts in Japan."

 

The girls smiles awkwardly but nods their heads to us.

 

"Unnie! You modelled for them?" Minzy shrieks in surprise.

 

She giggles and nods her head. "It is a onetime affair with us."

 

I look at her and instantly her eyes are on mine. She stares away in a matter of seconds because she's being dragged by Laurie again. Well, Laurie is being quite forceful with her.

 

"I'm so sorry about that. Laurie just loves Jihye so much and she knows that if she let go of her, she will vanish from her sight." Chaewon explains and winks at me.

 

"Why are Eunjae and Jihye likes revealing too much skin?" I pry. The moment I saw the uncovered back of Jihye, it didn't settle well with me.

 

They all laugh at my question or either my observation.

 

"We, both, are comfortable in revealing too much skin when it comes to a party like this. You should be glad that she wore something more covered." Eunjae answers as she sips from her drink.

 

"What!" I shriek.

 

"What did I miss?" Jihye inquires and then snatches the drink of Eunjae and sips from it. "Oh! He is a new face. Girls, did you introduce yourselves to him?" she points at Xin.

 

The girls’ mouths are wide open and shake their head. "We are so sorry. You are busy talking with Dara and we thought that you are a guest they knew. Mianhe (Sorry)." Dahee explains apologetic.

 

Xin shakes his head and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I HOPE YOU LIKE OR LOVE IT!

PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT!

~AUTHORNIM