Lost in Love - All I Ever Wanted

Lost in Love

Looking at her from the passenger seat, he said. "We're here." While shutting off the engine.

"Tch! Such a sleepyhead." He said, then immediately removed his seatbelt and went out going over her place.

Without waking her up, he lifted her in his arms with ease and put her at the backseat of the car for her to sleep comfortably.

Since he doesn't have any pillows, he used his legs as a makeshift. Not seeing her face clearly, he gently removed the strands of her hair covering from it.

Staring at her and at the same time caressing her face, he said. "What should I do with you? I love you too much I couldn't really get mad. You made me like this, gone crazily inlove with you."

"I love you." He whispered in her left ear and lightly kissed her on the forehead.


 

Because of overthinking and tiredness, Krystal wasn't aware that she fell asleep while he was driving. After almost half an hour she, at last woke up. She got up and notice she is now in a different place. Why am I here? Where is he? She thought to herself. Minhyuk left not

 

long after she woke up, then he entered the car. "Where have you been? Where are we? It's late, why didn't you wake me?" She questioned in a continuous manner.

"Out. Needed some fresh air. We're at Dream Forest. Sorry." He answered not even glancing at her.

Realizing what she just asked and them not being in good terms, "Ani. I'm sorry." she said.

"Hmm. Why did you want to meet suddenly? I thought you're kind of avoiding me?" She asked breaking the ice.

"It wasn't me. I am not the one who sent you that message. Yeah, it was my phone but it's Jungshin's doing." He said explaining.

Disappointment rushing through her veins, she bitterly uttered. "Let us get going then. You shouldn't have bothered fetching and bringing me here in the first place."

"We needed to talk, anyways." He said in a serious tone.


 

 

Without saying a word, he removed his coat. Went infront of her, wore it over her shoulders and gripped it into the middle.

After that, he made a distance between them two. Krystal, who is in a shock of his sudden action can't help but to smile with the sweet gesture he has shown.

Kang Minhyuk, I really really love you to bits. She said only enough for herself to hear.

"Have you been here before?" He asked, hands hidden in his pockets and eyes strucked at the night view of Weolyongji, the moon reflecting clearly on the pond.

"Yes. But not when the moon is around." She answered. "So this is the famous place. It's beautiful." She added.

"It is. But nothing's more beautiful than you are." He said still not looking at her. Seconds later, he added. "Now that I look at it. It's unfortunate if you won't get to witness the beauty of the pond if the moon is not around. Something would be missing. Just like you and I. When you're not around me, I'm incomplete. Only you could fill in."

"Be true to me, Krystal. Am I..in any way pressuring you?" Deadpanned, he asked.

She was taken aback with his direct query, but easily managed to answer. "No. Of course not." How could you think that? Do I make you feel that way?

"Why lie?" Sadly he asked.

Biting her lips to stop the tears from falling, "I'm sorry. I...You were happy, I don't want to ruin your bliss." she barely said it.

Minhyuk walked towards Krystal and faced her. "But you weren't. Dammit! All I ever wanted was your happiness not mine. Do you think I will not understand you? Should we-" His eyes widen, currently in state of shock.

She doesn't want to argue anymore so she stopped him by kissing him fully on the lips and minutes later let go gasping for air. "I'm truly very sorry. I love you." She said.

"You know you can't just do that and expect me to forgive y-" Again he was cut off but now he is responding to her kisses.

"Apology accepted." he hardly said in between kisses.