Lost in Love - Really?

Lost in Love
We successfully accomplished our performance. Though, we were startled by the sudden attack of question regarding Sulli, thank heavens our leader was alert and lead us well.

We have our free day tomorrow. But as for Victoria Unnie, she'll continue with her filming. And tomorrow's our Sunyoung Unnie's birthday. We haven't prepared anything. I'll just talk to our llama and figure out things tomorrow.

The next morning, being the last one to woke up I found my Unnie's at the dining table eating post breakfast and pre lunch and all prepared to get out.

"Where are you going?" I asked them.

Amber Unnie answered me saying, "Out. We're gonna discover London."

"Without me, really? And when did you plan this?" I incredulously said.

I mean, how's this happened without me knowing? As we were just informed last night that we have this day to unloose and roll the city that I haven't had time to set up my travel plan, but these two? They're always ready and waiting.

"You slept early. We planned it right after hearing from manager Oppa. Besides, we know you'd rather stay here and slack off. And, YAH! You. It's my birthday. Yah. You should've been decent and greeted me first." Luna Unnie dramatically said.

I shook my head. "Neh. Arasso. Happy Birthday, Unnie! Now, go. Enjoy." I said as I went over her and gave her a hug.

On my side, I saw Amber Unnie shaking her phone in the air. I raised my eyebrows up and down while giving her a thumbs up.

We ate first our brunch, after that they set off while I, was left alone. I sat at the sofa and switched on the television. After watching for a little while I fixed myself and got ready to get out.

I am really not in the mood to go out but the weather's nice and I rarely get to have some time off and alone. I can't waste this opportunity. Plus, according to Amber Unnie, I'll be the one in-charge of the cake.

They'll surely go home late. Knowing Luna Unnie, she loves going out. Amber Unnie too. I won't be surprise if they got home at midnight.

But to be sure, I went out and bought the ingredients for the baked goods.

I used almost two hours in buying since I am not familiar with the store. Add that I was too absorbed in shopping. I straightaway returned to the hotel we were staying at and started to bake for our Unnie's birthday cake.

Luckily, they have an oven here. I could personally make her one.

I only made a simple and just a small cake that finished for an hour and a half. I just have to cool it off and put in the refrigerator.

I went to our room to get some rest. What time is it now in Korea? I thought to myself. If it is 4 in the afternoon here, it's probably 1 in the morning there. Is he asleep? I haven't gotten to talk to him this day. But he needs to rest. I'll just leave him a voice message.

I wasn't really expecting him to answer back but he did. We exchanged some more messages before I could convinced him to go to bed.

While I was waiting for the Unnie's, I found myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

It was 5:30 in the afternoon when I woke up. It is still quiet and so I figured that they haven't arrived yet.

Aish! I probably should text them. It's getting late and I am bored.

I am about to call Amber Unnie when I heard the door opening and their loud voices while entering.

"At long last. I thought you've bought the whole mall." I said as I went out to see them.

Putting their shopping bags on the ground, "We're sorry, Soojung-ah. We lost track of time." They said while grinning and making peace sign.

"Arasso. Rest for a while." I said whilst making eye contact to Amber Unnie.

We settled we'll do the surprise party after dinner. We opted room service for our meal, letting our Sunyoung Unnie order for us. She was so funny and good while talking to the receptionist. It didn't take us too long when our foods arrived.

After our hearty meal, we stayed at the living room rehearsing songs for our upcoming album.

Not long I excused myself saying I'll use the restroom. I made my way to the kitchen to ready the cake and all party paraphernalia. When all was set, with the help of Amber Unnie in drawing Luna Unnie's attention, I carefully sneak at our room waiting for them.

"Everything okay here?" Amber whispered, checking.

"Yea, yea. Call her in already." I answered in a hush tone.

Holding out the cake, I am quietly seated on the bed while waiting for her.

"I can't find it. Look for yourself." I could hear Amber Unnie saying and them finally entering.

With Luna Unnie, still holding out sheets of papers and talking back, "Are you sure? I placed it-"

When she came in, I immediately cut her off by singing her a birthday song and coming close to her.

"Happy Birthday, Unnie!" I congratulated her.

-----------
Since we were absolutely busy with our own group and individual activities, that for just about a month now, we only communicated through the phone. Mostly, at the end of the day after finishing our schedules. We seldom meet up. The last time we saw each other was when we parted ways at the airport. Considering their comeback is just around the corner that they're more busy than us. That is why, I always wait for him till he got home and talk to him for a little while. Just like tonight. It's quarter to 12.

"I'm sorry, Soojung-ah. I'm really sorry." He said starting our conversation.

For the past nights, whenever we are talking, he's been consistently saying sorry for not having much time for me.

"Neh. It's okay, Oppa. How many times do I have to tell you?" I reassuringly said.

Sighing, "I know. But I couldn't do nothing but to be sorry for now. Not only do I lack time for you but I am also troubling you. You are sleeping in late because of me." He said. He really dislikes this but he really can't do anything about it since I am the one who asked for it.

"I am okay. I requested for this, remember?" I tried reminding him.

"Hmm, right. Because you always miss me." He beamingly stated.

Gaping, I was at complete loss of words with his sudden comment. He got me. I seriously do miss him. But I would never admit that.

I could already hear him chuckling on the other line.

Shooking my head, I defended myself saying, "Yah! I never said that."

"You don't need to verbalize it. I could already feel it." He bigheadedly answered.

"Jinja. I can't believe this. I'm hanging up, Oppa." I said, teasing him.

He bantered, "Alright. Just don't regret it and call me again, Soojungie."

"Heol! Daebak!" Are the only words I could utter.

"I'm kidding. Although, I would really like it if that's the case." He said.

"What if I told you it is?" I said, summoning him.

He was silent for a moment before saying, "Then, you'd be making me the happiest man alive yet again. And I'll let you know that likewise, I do feel the same."

It was my turn to keep quiet. I felt my cheeks heating up. "Really?"

"Really." He huskily and surely said.

"Hmm." Happily, I added, "Let's go to sleep?"
"Ok. If our princess say so. Let's meet on our dreams, alright?" He said.

"Yup."

He said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I shyly answered back.

I could still hear his breathing, he haven't hanged up yet. I can't seem to move my fingers and end it too. "Come on. End the call now." He said.

"Do it." I said.

"I don't want to."

Thinking, "Let's just do it like the old ways." I suggested since no one of us wants to end it. We'll both count until 10 and hang up at the same time.

"You're right." He agreed.

He added, "Good night. I love you."

We started counting and after that we ended the call. I happily drifted off to sleep.
--------- Hello you guys, approximately 5-6 chapters more and we're done. Thank you for continuously supporting this story. Have a great day, everyone! 😊