Lost in Love - Severely Missed You

Lost in Love

"Home Sweet Home." I said to myself as I breathe in the chilly air of South Korea.

But how do I go home now? AISH! Why did I even let my sister leave me in the first place?

I carefully looked around and was about to contact my mom to fetch me when an old man in a formal attire comes up to me saying, "There you are, Miss Jung Soojung. I've been waiting for you." while smiling at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused. Holding out a placard, he raised it just right on my sight and I saw my name written on it.

"I'm sorry. I'm Mr. Kim, your personal chauffeur. Someone sent me to fetch you. If you could come with me?"

Now I remember Jess' telling me someone will be here for me, I am certain it was her doing and so I followed him and said, "Okay."

As we were outside, he pointed the Black Audi A5 at the other side of the road. "That would be your service, Ma'am. Let me take you there."

"Soojung would be great, Sir." I said letting off a small smile.

He answered, "You're such a fine, beautiful nice lady." and added, mumbling. "That's why, I understand him now."

I didn't heard the last statement he said but still I just said my thanks to him.

He escorted me into the car and opened the passenger seat. "Enjoy! Have a safe trip." He said as he closes the door.

Confounded, I creased my forehead. Isn't he the one who'll drive me home? But the questions in my head were answered when a familiar voice suddenly uttered, "I severely missed you, Jungie." that gave my whole body chills.

I slowly turned my head to the driver's place, awed. "Wh-what are you doing here? Where's Mr. Kim? He'll take me home."

"He's gone. I'm getting you. Don't you want my presence around? Didn't you missed me?" He said nonchalantly.

How does he even know that I'll be home now?

"You're busy. You shouldn't bother wasting your precious time going in here." I said bitterly as I remember how he love being an older brother to her.

He answered, "Airsickness. I get it. Get a rest." while starting the engine.

Out of tiredness, I decided not to speak anymore as I felt my eyes slowly closing.

I woke up feeling someone's staring at me. And I was right, it's no other than Kang Minhyuk who is silently watching over me.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." He said panic-striken.

"No. It's all right. Where are we? How many minutes am I asleep?" I answered as I looked around to have a clue on where we might be.

"You were sleeping for more than two hours now, Miss." He said matter of factly.

"Did the car broke down? Why didn't you wake me? And why are we on a stop?" I ceaselessly inquired.

He answered, "Relax. We're fine. First, the car's in its good function. Second, I didn't wake you up because you are sleeping soundly and lastly I pulled over because I'm wondering if I should push through with my plan knowing you're kind of mad and is avoiding me."

I keep away my sight from him while asking, "What plan?"

"You are keeping something from me. What is it? Are we okay?" He inquired not answering my question.

"Honestly, where are we going?" I asked as I saw green fields outside and changing the subject.

Instead of answering, he shook his head while holding onto the steering wheel and started the engine.

I can't read him. He doesn't look happy. Neither does he look mad. The typical silent Minhyuk. We've been on the road for quite some time now and he still hasn't been talking to me, telling me where we are going since he drove.

And I didn't bother speaking too considering I have ill-feelings for him. I kept myself busy scanning music on my ipod, playing games and texting on my phone the whole long drive. I was on the verge of boredom when I felt the car stopped and what I saw astonished me.

He finally broke the silence by saying, "I'm sorry but you left me with no choice. Welcome to Seonyudo Island!" with a mischievious smile on his face.