Lost in Love - Just Because

Lost in Love
We are now at his couch. I told him that we needed to have an honest, intensive & a calm talk and he agreed saying that's what he wanted too.

"I'll go first. The reason you broke up with me?" He asked.

Remembering that day, my head started boiling. I tried hard to composed myself but in the end it came out bitterly, "Like I told you last time. You were kissing a girl here. Right there." I said as I point the exact place I saw them.

"What?!" His voice raised in disbelief, along with his brows.

Rolling my eyes, "Yes. I saw you with my own two eyes." I said.

He stood up, pacing back and forth. "No, I wasn't."

I said in a challenging tone, "Then, are you telling me I'm lying?"

He stopped and shook his head. "No, no, no."

"Great! Sing her song, the more you won't get me back, Kang Minhyuk." I said scaring him.

I saw terror in his eyes as he heard me, he bit his lip and ruffled his now messy hair. "Huh? What? Who's her are you talking about?" He said, puzzled.

"Apink's Eunji-ssi. You kissed her hand, carefully hugged her and wiped her tears away. Just like you are doing with me. I bet we are not the only ones. So romantic of you." I sarcastically said.

Rapidly blinking his eyes, smiling like he sort of remembered something special in his head, "Oh no. I hugged her, yes. I wiped her tears, another yes. Yeah, I did those but not for the reason you are thinking, alright? I'm guilty of those, okay? But as for the kiss, no. Because I can't think of a day ever kissing her. I can't even imagine having to smooch somebody who isn't you. And if my memory serves me right I only recall her hand getting scald and I blew it. That's it." He explained.

I know I've heard it countless of times, but there's nothing more assuring if it comes out with his own mouth. "Really? There isn't something going on with you two?" I asked.

He walked to where I am, he kneeled in front of me. Raising his right hand, "Yes. There is none. She's only a good friend. I asked for her help for our supposed to be dinner that night. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." and making cross on his heart.

"Oh, before you hear this to anyone else and you'll again plan on leaving me, we-she kind of comforted me that night. Not only her, alright? All my friends who were here. Plain hug." He said, as he raised both his hands in the air.

Giving off a small smile, "Okay, I believe in you. But wait, there's more." I said pointing my finger at him as he was about to hug me.

"You! You were cold and distant to me before that...that made me conclude things on you having an affair. Wae? Sending me messages I don't understand. That's the reason I mess all this up." I added.

He stood up and sat beside me. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily, "I forgot, you're seeing Taemin, right?"

"What?! That's ridiculous. Where'd you get that from?" I inquired.

Like he was real sure, he said matter-of-factly. "Pictures and actual, in the rooftop. You two are always on the rooftop. It's like your own meeting place doing what usual celebrity couples do."

Raising my eyebrow, "Pictures? He's also my friend. You, dummy. Close to a brother. He's been there for me when you weren't." I said.

Realising what I just said, I felt guilty. I'm not shoving it in face that he really wasn't there for me. It is that I'm just really thankful with Taemin Oppa's company.

I immediately continued, "I'm sorry." While bowing my head.

"No. You're right. I've been a total . And I'm sorry. For not being there when you need me most. I should've trusted you. I hate to say this but I guess my jealousy got the best of me." He cleanly admitted.

I know this is not the time for this but I was in awe. He's jealous? Never have I seen and heard him acknowledging it until today. When we are fighting because of that, it is usually my issues. Making him jealous is dangerous, it can cost our relationship. I thought to myself.

We talked for almost an hour, finishing our unsettled matters. We are still at his couch, now, cuddling. I miss being in his arms. After a long time, I could already feel secure and warm again.

"It's creepy, you know? Stop it." I said.

Would you believe it if I told you that this guy had hired someone to have me followed around? It's silly, right? He said, all because of me not locking my doors that he decided to let me have someone watching over when he isn't around. Crazy! Also, he explained that that's where he saw the pictures from and he knows everything I've been doing the whole time.

"What? It's for your own safety." He said, chuckling while moving his thumb up and down my arm.

I reasoned, "But you're here now."

"You're right. You got me there. Ok then, I'll take out the two and you will still have one, for safety purposes. Take it or leave it." He firmly said.

I said, nodding my head. "Arasso."

"What time is it?" I asked because I still have my duty as a member of f(x).

"Time? Time for you to have me back." He seductively uttered.

I playfully hit his chest, "You were never lost, in the first place." I said, riding along.

He chuckled, his eyes nowhere to be seen.

"But seriously?" I added.
He answered, "Quarter to three."

"I need to go. I'm sorry." I said as I stood up.

Sitting, "Can't you stay?" He said with an evil grin as he pulls my hand.

"No. I have practice." I said with finality.

Pouting like a child, he said. "Of course you are at your company again. Please, refrain from going to the rooftop."

Leaning in a little for us to be of the same level, I held his face, "Okay. I love you, Minhyuk. You." I said giving an emphasis to the last two words and kissing his forehead.
"Let me at least send you then?" He pleaded.

Hesitating, "It is your rest day. So, you should relax. I've brought my car with me." I reassured.

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you. We'll use your car. Please?" He insisted.

Giving in, "Okay, fine. Just because I love you that I'm letting you."
----------
"What time is your dinner?" He asked as he parks the car.

"I'm not sure. Around 9 or 10." I guesstimate.
"Hmm. So, see you later then." He said.

Frowning at him, "No, it's late."

"I'll take a nap when I got home. Besides, we only have your car. Unless, you want me to walk or commute?" He said.

He got everything planned, I see. I really can't believe his reasoning, it is absurd, yes, but still he got a point. In the end, I lost to him.
---------
I think I was too happy that when I entered our practice room because it didn't slipped to be noticed by the unnie's eyes and they began teasing me.

"Looking good, Soojung." Luna Unnie started with a teasing tone.

Amber seconded by saying, "Yeah. It seems like that." With her brows raising and grinning like a fool.

"Let's just get to work." I said, changing the topic.

Yes, we've already made up but I didn't tell them yet that because I do not know what to say. I am not sure where I stand, whether we are back together or not, I'll just ask him later.

And so, we practiced for four hours straight. Right now, we are having a water break for fifteen minutes. I used that time to check on my phone and again, I was flooded by his messages.

The first one is for encouragement. The second says that he already misses me. Third is that he's home. Fourth, he loves me. And last is that, he's gonna go take a doze off.

I just sent him a reply, saying,

To: KMH♡

"Water break. I just read your messages. See you later. I love you more. Chu."

I didn't wait for his response for I assume he is still asleep. Minutes later, Luna Unnie called in for us. We used another three hours rehearsing our dance routines and memorizing lyrics. We haven't had our dinner yet.

"Sunyoung, let's do two more and call it a day after. Let's continue again tomorrow, okay?" Amber said as she catches her breath.

Luna Unnie, nodded. Looks like we're getting home early. We did just what Amber suggested. We were almost finished when our manager entered the room with his hands full of food.

In no time, we were finished and immediately went to where he was and started digging in.

"Wow! You are right on time, Oppa." Amber said.

Whereas, Luna Unnie who couldn't believe, inquired, "You bought this? Really? This is surreal. This would be the first in forever, if ever you did." In awe with the numerous food infront of her.

I just ate and said, "Gomawo, Oppa."

"Don't thank me, Soojung. It is yours, anyway. Minhyuk asked me to give it to you." Our manager explained and left.

Yes, here he goes again with these simple gestures that melts my heart. Now, I don't think I need to talk him to ask for answer on our status but still I want to know. I guess, I will be extending more hour for I need to clear things up to my members.

"Aish! Of course, it wasn't him. Why am I even surprise?" Luna Unnie murmured to herself while looking at the path our Manager took leaving.

Seems like I'll get pass through tonight because I saw Luna Unnie started eating too. But seconds later she looked at me, "Our manager really is the best." And sarcastically said, she continued, "But wait. Minhyuk. Minhyuk Oppa? Are we missing something? So, that's why you.." finally realizing things she said.

"OMO! Congratulations, Soojungie." She added and went to hug me.
Amber uninterrupted with her food just gave us a 'you-guys-are-weird-look'.