Lost in Love - Lovesick fools

Lost in Love
"Aigoo! Uri Soojung is shy. Anyway, where are our gifts?" She asked, anticipating.

"What gifts? It's not yet your birthday." I said, while looking at my phone's calendar.

"Gifts from France. You should've at least bought us some souvenirs." She said, disappointed.

Thinking, "Ah. Right!" I said.

Motioning her to come to me, "Here." I said whilst hugging her.

"Yah!" She protested. "Why did I even expect? You're nothing like our brother-in-law."

"Brother-in-law who?" I asked.

"Minhyuk Oppa. He gave us some. We've received it yesterday." She proudly said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

My forehead creasing, "Bwo?! Wae?!" I exclaimed.

Of course, he did that. Why am I even surprised?

Shooking her head, "I guess he's still trying to win us over? I don't know. Well, he doesn't really need to do so. We already like him for you. Anyway, it's a win-win situation for us."

Is that it? But why? He shouldn't have to do that. He has proven enough for me. I'll just talk to him later.

"But anyway, I didn't buy that much. However, sure there is some for you all. I'm a sensible maknae, Unnie. I'll give it tomorrow." I gloriously said.

"I know you are. Gomawo." She said as she gave me a friendly peck on the cheeks.
------
It was quarter to 12 midnight when I got out of the bathroom.

I wasn't sleepy yet and I don't feel tired at all even though I just arrived and went on to practice.

And so to kill time, I decided I'll read for a moment until I fall asleep. I didn't bother selecting what to read, I simply took the one at the middle of my shelf. I straightly went to my bed and started to read. According to its title, I'm betting it is a romantic novel. Great! Makes me miss my boyfriend more.

I was only on the third page of the book when my cellphone rang. I instantly took hold of my phone and answered it. It's him.

"Oppa!" I excitedly answered.

A light chortle, "Soojungie." He said.

"You just got home?" I asked.

"Oh. We've stayed all day, practicing." He wearily said.

Pouting, "I'll hang up then?" I said in a questioning tone.

Chuckling, "Do you want to?" His voice now livelier than earlier.

I was silent for a moment, rationalizing. It is late. He is surely tired. I should let him sleep.

"Krystal-ah? Are you still there?" He inquired, earnestly.

"Ne. I'll go end the call. You still have to eat and get a rest." I unwaveringly said.

"Hey! Don't hang up on me just yet." He stated beseechingly.

Biting my lip to stop myself from smiling, "But I'm certain you are worn-out. The only help I can give you to be at ease is ending this and letting you go to catch some Z's." I said.

"I appreciate your good intentions but I know what's best for me. And it is this. You. Don't worry, I'm ok." He reassuringly said.

He is making me have second thoughts if he really is tired. How could he withal do my heart waver like this?

"Really, now? It's late at night and you are being cheesy. Come on. We can talk tomorrow." I said, persuading him. He actually have to rest.

"Why are you shutting me out? Are you busy? Or sleepy? Tell me it's just the latter." He questioned in paranoia.

"Relax! None of the above. I'm just troubled you'll get sick. You are very exhausted and you lack sleep." I said, calming him down.

"Honestly, you are right. I am beat." He stated.

"See?" I said matter-of-factly.

"But because of you, I am all right. Talking to you already puts me into a soothing and relaxing space." He persisted.

Naturally, he won. With his unyielding determination, we talked for almost an hour before calling it a night.
-------
"Why do I always end up stuck with you?" I questioned Luna Unnie, joking.

We are currently at the airplane, en route to London to perform in Trafalgar Square for "London Korean Festival 2015". Amber Unnie's finishing some schedules and will follow suit right after. Whereas, Victoria Unnie has already been there for a couple of days ahead of us for movie filming.

"Yah! You! Consider yourself lucky for being with me." She conceitedly answered.

Furrowing my brows, "Oh My God! Am I hearing things right? How is that lucky?" I bantered.

"Because I say so. Just be thankful." She said as she started to excessively blink her eyes while smiling widely.
I just made a face to her and she did the same retaliating. We chatted and teased with each other for some time before we finally drifted off to sleep.

We were practically at the plane for a day, we were tired. Perhaps it was fatigue from the long journey. I did some stretching the moment we landed at Heathrow Airport. I see Luna Unnie doing the same.

It was still early in the morning when we arrived. We straightly went to the hotel we'll be staying at to get some rest and ready ourselves for our performance. Subsequently, we'll have a little interview and then perform later this afternoon.

After taking a nap, I immediately went out of our room and walked my way to the living room.

There, I saw Victoria Unnie is peacefully laying at the couch sleeping with a blanket covering her whereas Luna Unnie is quietly rehearsing at the side. I think she realised my presence for she stopped what she's doing and talked to me in a whisper.

"It's still early. We've got four more hours to be exact." She said while looking at the wall clock.

"I'm all right. I've got enough rest. How about you? And Vic Unnie, she just arrived?" Staring at our drained of energy leader, I asked in a soft voice as to not wake her up.

Shaking her head, she said. "Nope. Almost am hour. She came a few minutes after us. As for me, I'm fine. I need this last hours of preparation to get rid of my nervousness."

"Okay. I'll just do something, Unnie." I said while pointing our bedroom. I forgot to messaged him. He'll be worried.

Looking at my phone, as expected, there's a message coming from him saying,

KMH♡:

"Did you make it safely there in London?"
Me:
"Sorry, Oppa. I forgot. I've fallen asleep. I'm okay. Yes, we were already here for hours now. How's the filming going, anyway?"

I didn't wait long for I received his reply few minutes after sending mine.

KMH♡:

"Thank God you texted. I was about to go crazy thinking of bad things happening to you. Hmm. It's my turn after Yonghwa Hyung. He just got started."

Right after that, I received another one.

KMH♡:

"Can I call? Even only for a short time? I miss your voice."

I didn't bother replying for he is always ready. He is currently calling right now.

I pressed the answer button. Before I could say anything he greeted me first saying, "I miss you."

"Nado." I said.

"I miss you more." He said, lofty.

"We miss you most, Sister-in-Law." I heard the other Oppa's saying, teasingly.

I giggled whilst the man I'm talking to on the other line gruntled.

I think he switched place for there was silence after that.

He started, "I'm sorry about that."

"No, it's okay." I retorted.

"Not for me. I don't want them missing you." He grumpily said.

Way to go, my Minhyuk. I thought to myself.

Composing myself, I said, "They are obviously being playful. They're just mocking you. Don't let it get to you."
"I know, I know." He answered. And continued, "Soojungie?"

"Mmm?" I said.

"You know what our title track is?"

"Yes. Cinderella, isn't it? Why?" I questioned. Well, the last time we talked I remember him mentioning it.

"Ok. Good. Hmm. Then I guess you figured by now that we will have someone act out as our Cinderella in the music video?"

"Of course." I already concluded that first time I heard it on him. I am not that concerned because I saw all of their MV's and it is usually Jung Yonghwa Oppa who's having a kinship with their MV artists or sometimes, Jonghyun Oppa.

"You do know there's ONLY ONE Cinderella or Aurora or whoever princesses are there for me, right?" He said emphasizing on the words 'only one'.

But wait a minute, why are we talking about this? And why does he seem so nervous. Is it him this time around?

"All of us kind of get to have a scene with the lady this time." He cautiously said.

"You'll have a kissing scene?" Biting my lower lip, I asked.

Chuckling, "No, not at all. But a little bit of a skinship."

Guessing, "Hug? Holding hands?"

"None of the above. It's uh, hmm, how do I say this, ah, butts touching?" He unsurely said.

"BWO?! That's far more worse than a kissing scene." I cried out.

"It's the least daring scenarios out of the four. I swear! Well, uh, except maybe for Jungshinnie's."

I was silently listening to him. I didn't talk.

"Soojung, are you mad?"

"No, it's fine. We can't do anything about that anymore, can we? I understand. It's for work." I tried to sound normal as possible as not to worry him.

I'm not mad. I really do understand it, it's just that I couldn't help but to get jealous whenever he's got a physical contact with the opposite .

"Don't lie to me now, Soojung." He said in a desperate manner.

"Seriously. I'm not. But I'm jealous. Those are two different things." I woefully said.

"What's there to be jealous about? I'm solely yours. Come on. Smile for me."

Frowning, "Done!"

"Did you just pull a face?" He said sure as shooting.

He continued, "Get going. Give me a smile. The one I always fall for."

Can he stop being sweet? "I don't want to. I'll look like a mad person." I hesitantly said, close to giving in.

"Aren't you already mad? Madly inlove with me?" He said teasingly.

"Really? Why would I smile for no reason?" I carried on, not minding what he just said.

"Am I not enough reason for you to do that? Can't you smile for me?" Sulking, he said.

I could imagine him brooding like a little boy, based on his voice. And that suffice in making me smile.

"I'll go now and meet our Cinderella. My time is already up. " He frigidly said.

I don't know but I suddenly felt wounded for the icy way he uttered those words and add its content. Good way for assuring me I'm your only princess awhile back, Kang Min Hyuk. I mopey thought to myself.

Even though he couldn't see me, I nodded my head as an answer and immediately ended the call.

What's wrong with him? I should be the one getting mad, not him.

I left our room and made my way back to the living room. Song Qian Unnie is now seated silently at the sofa that she has stayed on sleeping before, seems like she just woke up from her slumber.

Sighing, I sat across her.

"What's with the heavy breathe and long face, Soojung?" Our leader welcomed me by asking.

"Nothing." I said, pouting.

Giggling, "Ah. Ara. You've got in a fight with uri Minhyuk, right?" in assumption she said.

I hissed. "I didn't do anything. He's being foolish. Acting aggravated when it's me that should."

"What happened?" She inquired, and looked at her wristwatch, "Tell me while we still have some time left. We can't let you perform like that." She said, concerned.

I started telling her everything while she quietly listened. "Ugh! He's really annoying." I complained.

"He did tell and assure you though. What's there to be angry about?" She asked after hearing my story.

"Yes. That's what I'm wondering about too. What's his problem?" I agreed.

She slightly giggled and said. "Ani. I meant you, not him."
"Huh? Haven't you been listening to what I was just telling you a while back, Unnie?"

She interjected, "I was. You two just misunderstood each other. He was only trying to cheer you up yet you were dismissing him. While you, you're letting your jealousy eat you up. I guess, I know why he acted like that."

"Go on. Talk to him. Settle that before anything else." She proceeded.

Scratching my hair, "Neh. Arasso. Gomawo, Unnie." I said.
I stared at my phone for a little while, smiling.
KMH♡:

"I love you."
Just like that, my feelings were back to normal or should I say improved? He really is sensitive and mindful of what's happening to us. He do know how to make me feel better.
"One minute you're mad and then now you're smiling like crazy. Lovesick fools." Victoria Unnie muttered.