Lost in Love - Too intoxicated

Lost in Love
Not even glancing on the screen, "Hello? Who's this?" I groggily answered on the other line.

Well, this better be important for them to wake me up on my slumber. It's in the middle of the night for Pete's sake.

"Soojung-ah! It's Choi Minho. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour but Oppa needs your help right now. I'm at the Fortress, go here. ASAP." Said the man and hanged up on me, not even giving me a chance to talk back.

Ugh! What the? Since I already lose my sleep that I decided to get into it. He may really need my assistance. I quickly changed into the clothes I first grabbed, a jeans and and a striped polo shirt. After getting ready and all set, I took my car keys and phone. I quietly went out of our house to avoid my parents and sister from waking up.

Since it is dawn, there aren't any traffic. Soon, I arrived at the outside of the nightclub and saw Minho Oppa at the threshold along with a bunch of guys encircling something.

I immediately got out of my car after I parked it. Minho Oppa saw me steps away and called out, "Over here." while flicking his hand, signalling me to go to them.

I walked my way to where they were and saw the others, Taemin Oppa, SHINEE's Jonghyun Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Changmin Oppa, CNBLUE'sJonghyun Oppa and him - my Minhyuk who's too wasted and is currently vomiting at the side of the parking lot.

Hitting the man beside me, "What did you do to him?" I exclaimed and went to check on my Oppa, forgetting to even greet them.

In a second, I was beside him gently caressing his back.

"Woah, woah! I have done nothing." Minho Oppa defensively answered while holding in his laughter while the others bursted out laughing.

"Come on. Please someone get him on my car. I'll send him home." I authoritatively demanded them.

Still laughing, "Alright. Keep your calm, Soojung." The Shinee Oppas said teasingly.

I was accompanied by his co- member Jonghyun Oppa and the one of the eldest Donghae Oppa in carrying him. I waited outside as they lay Minhyuk Oppa down at the backseat of my car.

Donghae Oppa said as soon as he got out, "Stay with him at the back." And went to go over the front seat.

"I'll drive." Jonghyun Oppa suddenly volunteered.

For a moment, I was dazed but then I followed them. I only got it when the two entered my car too and there they explained that they've only brought one car with them and since I'm near the vicinity & Minhyuk's the one totally wasted that they decided to call me. I'm not sure whose car the others are using but they headed first. From what these Oppa's told me, they're gonna be dropping off Shinee Oppas first for they have an earlier schedule.

Instantly, I got on my phone to check on the others, "Jonghyun Oppa, who's driving there?" I asked the Shinee guy.

"Changmin Hyung." He simply answered.

I paused for a moment, recalling their state earlier. I took a sigh of relief, as I remember, Changmin Oppa was sober. "Yoboseyo? Are you still there?" Jonghyun Oppa asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry. Okay, that's great. Could you put me on speaker phone, Oppa?" I said.

He said, "Sure." Then, I heard him informing them. "Soojung is on the phone."

"Oh. 1, 2, 3. Annyeonghaseyo, Soojung-ah!" I heard them all say in unison. Crazy guys!

I said, "You take care Oppas. I'll talk to all of you soon."


"Why do I feel like she's threatening us?" One of them snickered. While some said, "Ne. We'll be waiting."

The others chortled, "We'll see you later, bye."

I shook my head as I hang up the phone and stared at the guy who's sleeping soundly on my lap. I lightly his hair.

Though I have my hunch on why he is this wasted, I still can't help questioning him on my head. What on earth were you thinking? Why did you let yourself get drunk? You were always in control and you do know your limit, what's the difference now?

I gently kissed his forehead. Seconds later, I heard someone fake coughing and Donghae Oppa leeringly said, "I haven't seen anything."

That's when I realised I'm with a company. I felt ashamed with what I did, my cheeks started burning up, I quickly fixed my gaze outside the window.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Oppa's helped me in taking him home. They carried him until in his room saying so that I wouldn't have a hard time. They stayed at the living room while I decided to clean him up first

I looked for a basin, face towel and clothes. After gathering all that I need, I placed it on his bedside table.

Foremost, I removed his shoes. Then, I went on his side of the bed to change his clothes. Biting my lips, I closed my eyes while ing his navy blue collared shirt.

Moving my gaze on the other side, I anxiously disrobe him and fumble while getting the plain white shirt I picked on his closet.

In a swift, I manage to clothe him even though he was constantly moving. I didn't bother changing his pants. I'll ask the Oppa's to do that for me.

Getting the squeezed towel, I leisurely wipe his face with it. As I clean him, I couldn't help but to stare at his perfectly made face. Though I know he couldn't hear me, I still talked to him. Praising and admiring him.

When he suddenly budge on his sleep and deliberately shut open his orbs. There, he looked at me with those bloodshot eyes.

"Hmm. Am I in heaven?" He began blabbering.

With a smile on my face, I shook my head as an answer.

"Are you sure? Coz' you hella look like an angel." He explained.

How could he make me this shy even in that drunk state of his? Moreover, how could every action of his makes my heart flutter? That I couldn't really comprehend.

Giggling, I fondly his face while saying, "Come on, Minhyukkie. Go to sleep."

"You're beautiful. Even your laugh is beautiful. And you know me?" He voiced out in complete disbelief.

"Really?" I questioned, not answering his question.

Shaking his head and blinking his eyes repeatedly, "No, no. I'm sorry." He answered.

"Sorry for what?That I'm not really beautiful?" I asked confused.

"No, you're the second most beautiful. I'm just sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on or anything. But my heart's with someone else." He continued, "It's only Soojung. Has been and will always be."He responded before finally drifting off to sleep.

You are too intoxicated, my dear. I thought to myself as I pinched his nose.

A while later, I was done. I accomplished everything. From cooking him a meal to his hangover medicine. I just left a note along with it. It's past 2 am when I got home together with the Oppas convoy. Yes, they waited for me until I finished, for they told me that there'll surely be a spill of blood that's gonna happen when they don't. Talk about my over protective boyfriend.

The next morning, I received a message coming from him saying,

From: KMH♡
"My head's a bit dizzy but I'm all better now. Thanks to you. See you later."

P.S. Kang Minhyuk loves you."