BirthDate

Lost in Love

It's only hours away before our comeback and my birthday. I am flying solo. My members are nowhere to be found. Victoria Unnie is in China busy with drama filmings, while Amber has her hands full on variety shows, whereas, Luna Unnie with her musical and as for me, I am one jobless girl.

Since basically, I don't have schedules that I was tasked to do the filming for our initial broadcast on V App. I'll just go to the said venue of '4 Walls' An Exhibit and wait until the clock ticks 12 midnight.

 

I mentioned it to Oppa to seek advice since he's doing his too. He said since it is for promotions of the album, it wouldn't be that hard and I should be relax and just be myself. So that's what I'm doing.

 

Also, I didn't know we're on the same time, neither did he. We just figured it out when he asked me when mine'd air. He took that chance to ask me out for dinner. We decided we'll meet after finishing our respective V APP Broadcast.

There's a lot of fans who, despite the rain continued to cheer us on. I am glad but it is making me worry. I am sure they've been here for quite some time now. I should end this early, I thought to myself.

 

Thank God, it went smoothly. Special mention to our llama who was busy but helped me. I really don't have an idea how to do it, especially when I'm alone. But luckily, I got through it.

 

After filming, our fans was still there. They were the first to greet me singing the birthday song as I got out. I saw their prepared banner too, taking care of it moreso than themselves. I thanked them as I went out and asked for them to go home and have some rest. They all agreed in unison.

 

As for me, I told my manager Oppa on where we should go next. I think he's been under briefing for he already nodded his head and said, "Soojung-ah! Your hand phone? Give it to me, please." While he placed his hand in mid air, infront of me.

 

"Huh?" I gave him a quizzical look.

 

Shooking his head, "Your mighty of a boyfriend told me to." He cackled.

 

"Aish, Oppa! Why does your loyalty seems to be with him? I am the one you're handling, not him." I whimpered.

 

"Because you're stubborn. I'm getting tired of you girls already. And your boyfriend's too nice. That's why." He brashly answered.

 

Gasping in disbelief, "How could you! Oppa! I'll tell you to the Unnie-deul. Aish! It's even my birthday, today. Be a little nice to me. You didn't even have the decency to address me on my natal day." I sulkily told him.

 

He grinned before saying, "Come on, give it to me." He implored.

 

I don't know if he's mocking me but I had no choice but to submit. Surrendering, I gave it to him while pouting.

 

I still don't understand how he gets to do that. From managing to soften my sister's heart, to getting my parent's approval, to be favoured by my members, friends, and managers. He seems to be in control of everything and everyone. I think it is his skill. He is very proficient at it.

 

It was already dawn and I don't think there would be a lot of open restaurants. It could be mostly 24/7 stores like 7/11 but I'm sure there will be some still available. I still don't know where we're heading. Our ever loyal manager won't even tell me.

 

I got my answer as we stopped not far from the city.  It was a fine dining restaurant. It has the feels of an American-European restaurant.

 

"Soojung-ah!" Manager Oppa called me.

 

I stared at him deadpanned, while leaning my right elbow on the table as I placed my hand over my cheek. I just looked at him with the same expression. I think he's taking photos using my phone. We didn't wait long before my boyfriend came.

 

"What was that all about? You even had Oppa as your accomplice." I curiously asked while I watch our manager Oppa leaving.

 

Lifting his pointy finger mid-air, "That. Uh, forgive your manager for being rude. I asked him to." He explained.

 

"Why?" I answered, pouting.

 

He didn't answer me. Instead, he gave me his infamous eye smile.

 

I could not help but to respond by giving him my most genuine smile, forgetting what we were talking about.

 

"Happy Birthday, my princess." He said, still staring at me.

 

"Thank you, Oppa." I answered, "But you still didn't answer my question. Why?"

 

He began, "Because of that.." contemplating if he should keep going, he stared at me and I nodded my head in front telling him to carry on, "I... I wanted to be the one to greet you first." He swiftly said and bite his lower lip out of embarrassment while scratching the back of his head.

God! He looks hot.

 

So that's why manager Oppa didn't greet me and took my phone. He's too cute. How could I have a heart to disappoint this man in front of me? But I guess he saw it in my reaction for he questioned, "I was not the first, was I?"

 

I grinned awkwardly before lifting my head up.

 

Pouting his lips, "Who is it?" He asked.

 

"It is more on who are they, Oppa. Our fans." I derisively said.

 

Pointing a finger to me, "Yah, you! Aish! I almost went berserk." He said as he shooks his head.

 

Giggling, I made out a peace sign. We dined for a little while celebrating my birthday and we immediately went home since it is already daybreak.

With the help of our managers, he succeeded in bringing me home. When I was about to get out of the car that he gave me his gifts. One is a bunch of flowers, the reason why he was a little late earlier was because of personally arranging it and the other is a wrapped gift. I didn't even get the chance to open it in front of him for he promptly bid his goodbye, telling me to rest and that I should open it when I'm alone.

 

I opened it as soon as I got to my room and finished my bedtime pattern. I first got hold of their album and quickly unsealed it. I scanned and stopped to read their messages.

 

Yonghwa:
Happy Birthday Soojung-ah! I hope you enjoy your mini celebration with our Minhyuk. Please take care of our Kanggun. Even though he's someone who you can easily get tired of(kekekeke), I wish you won't and you'll take your time in understanding him. He is you - a crystal and only in your possession. You are the sole human being who has the ability to break him. So please be careful with him. I'm not saying all these because he is one of my precious members, alright? I am just saying what I see and know of him. He is a great deal devoted to you..and, I could tell that he truly loves you. Fighting! Live and love forever you two, or should I say one? Anyhow, I hope you have fun and happy birthday again.

 

Jungshin:
Sister-in-law, please support our album. You can listen to it along with your midget member 😆 Kindly tell me your feedbacks. I accept constructive criticisms. Thank you! Yeah, right. Before I forgot and get hit by uri Hyukkie, who by the way is across me sending daggers right now. Happy 21st birthday! Woah! Your age is now legal. You can already marry. Kekeke! When our Minhyukkie asks you to, don't hesitate and decline him right away 😂 Just kidding ✌ Don't do that. He'd be miserable and I'll be suffering. Anyway, I wish you all the best.

 

Jonghyun:
Dear Crush, Happy Birthday! 😊 How old are you again? 21? Right. Too young. You can still find another man. If you're interested I am free and always available for you. Kekeke! P.S. I'm not kidding. You still have my number, right? 😉

 

NOTE: Jung Soojung! Before you do something that you may regret, I just want to remind you that you have a boyfriend who loves you dearly and is very much territorial. If you don't want to see him go lunatic, you know what to do. I hope we're clear in that.  - Mr. K

I giggled, for not only did he even take it down in Jonghyun Oppa's photo, more on his face.

 

Minhyuk:
October 24, 1994. Truthfully, I think it is my special day. The day where all of my dreams came true. If that didn't come, I am not sure my existence would mean a thing. I couldn't even picture - if I would be this happy; if I would love like this, I can't see it with somebody. Not with anybody else but you. That's why, I couldn't thank enough your parents for bringing such an amazing human being. Thank you for being born. For being right here. With me. Happy Birthday, Soojungie.

He's too sugary. I couldn't take it. He's not here yet I am certain, I look like a tomato now. Even him, without here.. How much more if he is infront of me? Staring right at me and directly saying it on my face. I could feel my cheeks flushed red.

 

"Ah. Oppa. Why am I so inlove with you?" I muttered to myself.For 5 minutes now, I'm in a mental battle if I should still take a look at his other gift or not since the one has been enough. In the end, I proceeded considering I'll get to see it eventually.

 

I took a deep breath after taking hold of the jar. Inside it were folded papers. I took one out in it and read one after the other. It was full of love and affection written just for me.

 

Are you aware that you have a beautiful smile that could light up even that of the darkest dungeon?
 

I don't know why but when I see and hear you laughing your heart out, I couldn't help myself and automatically laugh with you.

 

You're my one and only princess. Or should I say original? Because I would want little Soojung running around our house ;)

It's true you've got this cold and icy kind of visual aspect but despite that you have your way in melting one's heart. Like you did with mine.

 

I love how you make me complete with your presence.

 

The way you look deep into my eyes and see everything through me.

 

This would sound erted so I'm asking for forgiveness in advance now. How soft and sweet your lips are.  

 

Your honesty. This is most probably one of the main reason why I fell for you. You don't give me falsehood. You always speak your mind. Whatever comes out of your mouth are mere truth and the rawness of it is beautiful.

 

I don't know how you do it but it's charming how you manage to balance being chic and elegant at the same time.

 

Because even your teardrops look like an art.

 

Your aegyo is one of a kind. Whatever you do are too cute for me. I'll never get truly used to it. My heart can't take it.

 

You're beautiful. There is no doubt about this. Inside and out.

 

Because you have the warmest heart, not everyone knows this but you are a softie, contradicting to your frosty appearance. I'm glad I am one who can see that.

 

Your sense of humor being equal to mine. Honestly, I'm very thankful because you always laugh at my jokes even though they aren't funny at all. How you're the only one who gets it, I won't understand. I'd like to think it is because we're meant for each other.

 

Do you know why I annoy you most of the time? It's because you look adorable when you're mad.

 

It's unmanly to admit it but your voice sends me thousands of bolts all over my body. The way you make me feel whenever I hear you speak is everything. Be it the sound after you wake up or before, during & after you cry or your bedroom voice, I love hearing all of it.

 

It wouldn't seem like it but I really love it when you're possessive of me. Knowing you want me all by yourself makes my heart flutter.  The look you make when you get jealous. (Although, you really shouldn't be because I'm solely yours 😉)

 

You make me feel proud to be your man. (No pun intended. I really don't need the whole world to acknowledge us. I just need you)

 

You are everything I could have ever asked for.  Because simply you're Jung Soojung that I love everything about you.

 

I didn't noticed I've finished it all and tears were rolling down my face. This is probably the best birthday present I have ever received. I know it's late and he might be sleeping but I still dialled his cell. I'm touched. I'm in extreme happiness. I just love him to death.

 

"Hey... I was about to call you and tell I just got home. Why are you still awake?" He lively greeted.

 

I sniffled. Suddenly, I've ran out of words to say. Thank you won't be enough.

 

He asked in a worried tone, "What happened? Why are you crying?" I didn't respond. I only heard a loud thud sound on the other line.

 

"Wait for me. I'm coming back." He said, panicking.

 

"No, no, no." I protested, "I'm all right." As I shook my head in incredulity, I assured him.

 

So what I heard earlier was really his car door, closing. It's almost 3 in the morning yet he is willing to lose sleep and come to me. This guy, really is impossible.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked, "I could be there in about 15 minutes? I'll make it fast." He calculated.

 

I dismissed him, "You don't need to. You have your schedule later, right? I'm literally fine. I'm more than better. I'm just being a softie." I said.

 

Realizing what was happening, he said, "Oh. So you've read it." As he nervously laugh.

 

"Yup. I'm stirred, bigtime. Thanks to you." I said as I giggled.

 

"I'm sorry." He pleaded. "I didn't mean to make you cry or anything.."

 

Biting my lower lip, "Why are you sorry? Truthfully, I'm euphoric. I'm crying out of happiness. Thank you, really."

 

"Uh, sure thing... I hope you liked it. I honestly don't know what to give you. This isn't grand like what you deserve." He said.

 

"Are you kidding me? I loved it. This is a record breaker, this one would be my all time favorite." This sure has to be. I never had someone who'd make something like this for me. Not now. Ever since he came into my life, I've been experiencing exciting and foreign things happening to me. 


 

Sorry for the super late update. Happy Reading! :)