Lost in Love - Cute

Lost in Love

Days after their fight, things went back to the way it is before. They were again back to normal. All lovey-dovey. Minhyuk was being more sweet than usual ever since they patch things up by sending sweet messages in the morning and I love you's in the evening. And today is not an exception. He flooded her inbox again with his messages full of love.

KMH <3:

"Good morning, Beautiful! Wake up now. It's high time for the world to see the most beautiful creature living."

"Right when I woke up and still with my eyes closed you already got me thinking about you first thing in the morning. Why is that?"

"I just saw you 3 days ago and I've been talking to you all night long but I am tremendously missing you. Include my dream last night, too."

"I see. You're still in your dreamland, huh? I'm sure I am the one you're dreaming about that's why you don't want to get up just yet. Kekeke. Okay, I'll let you pass this time. Sleepwell my sleepyhead."

I was about to reply to his messages when my phone suddenly rang.

*KMH <3 Calling*

He's calling. I don't think I could ever get used to this. On the third ring, I answered it.

"Good Morning, Oppa." she greeted after answering the phone call.

Not hearing a response, "Hello?" she said.But still didn't got one. So she checked her phone to see if the call's ended but it wasn't. The time is still moving.

"Oppa!" She tried again.

"Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, Soojungie." apologetically he said.

With curiousity building up she can't help but ask. "Are you daydreaming? What were you doing?"

"Kind of. I was stunned with your bedroom voice. I want to hear more of it that's why I kept silent. Plus, I recorded it. I wanna make it my ringing tone."

She felt her cheeks heating up by the unexpected speech he uttered. She didn't know what to say. Feeling embarrassed and shy, she just said. "Aish. What are you talking about?"

"The truth. Why can't you accept that?" He said, "Anyway, are you free today?" and countered with changing the topic for her before she gets awkward with him.

"Yes. I'm free this afternoon and onwards. Why?"

Not answering her question, "All right. It's set then. I'll pick you up at 2." he exclaimed.

"What? Where are we going? It's not safe, Oppa." She said anxiously.

"You need not to worry a thing. I know you're scared but you don't have to. I won't put us in jeopardy, especially you." With a gentle voice he told her.

"Hmm. Okay."

"Do you trust me?" He asked. "Yes. Of course. It's just that.." She trailed off.

"Good. Now, loosen up. I got everything under control. Don't worry. As long as I am living I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. I'll keep you safe, I promise." He assured her.

"Arasso. Thank you." she said, little by little getting her mood back.

"Everything, anything and exclusively for you. I love you. Can't wait for later."He proudly uttered.

"I love you too." She shyly responded and rashly hanged up.

Minhyuk, on the other side, can't help smiling by the cute behaviour she showed. Everything she does or will be doing is definitely adorable for him.