Lost in Love - Doomed

Lost in Love

As the pilots announced to the passengers that they were about to land, instantly a big smile was planted across CNBLUE's little drummer boy's face. Is it because their FNC Kingdom Concert was a successful hit in Japan? Or because he's finally home and near to where his love is? With those heartwarming smile he is showing off, we bet it's the latter.

Right after they landed, he informed s and manager that he will be going out. They didn't asked the location for they knew to whom he is heading.

He quickly went home to their dorm to leave his things and change to comfortable clothes. He didn't bother resting, instead, he goes straightly to where Krystal is. He don't want to waste more time for they still have a schedule for the MBC Gayo Daejun year-end special.

He drove speedily but safely going to her house. Few minutes later, he arrived to the Jung's residence. But he stayed to his car for awhile for he doesn't have an easy access going inside their house. Since basically she doesn't know that he is coming over and he haven't formally met his future in-laws.

Earning his confidence, he then got out of his car and made his way to the doorsteps. He press the doorbell button twice.

Not waiting much long, the door flew open and there stands a good-looking man, whose features looks like his Soojung. "Good Morning, Sir." He said while bowing.

With a firm voice, "Who are you?" asked the old man.

"Minhyuk, Sir. Kang Minhyuk from CNBLUE."

"Yeah. So what? What are you doing here?"

"I-uh. I was wondering if Soojung is around?" He answered with a quavering voice.

Arms crossed he said. "Yes, she is."

 

Moments later, an elegant beautiful woman who looks like in her 30's came out, "Who is this handsome guy?" asking the man beside her.

"I don't know. He's looking for our baby." He said while putting his arms around the waist of Mrs. Jung.

"Sooyeon or Soojung?" She asked while staring at Minhyuk.

"Soojung, Ma'am." He answered politely.

"Oh. Forgive my husband's poor manners. Come on in. I'll let my husband call my daughter for you." The woman said while smiling.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung." He responded.


 

 

"Take a seat. What do you want? Coffee or Juice?" The lady asked.

"No. I'm okay, Ma'am. Letting me in is too much. Thank you." He said.

"Okay. What's your name, by the way?"

"I'm Kang Minhyuk." He said bowing.

Thinking for a moment, the lady then stated. "Oh. You're my daughter's boyfriend."

He was about to say yes when Mrs. Jung then added. "Chanyoung, right?"

He just nodded as an answer. He's disappointed and at the same time angry. She haven't told them yet, have she?

"Mrs. Jung, I'm leaving now. Thank you for welcoming me here. Could you send my gratitude to your husband too?" He said with a smile that faded away instantly.

Without noticing it, "Aren't you gonna wait for Soojung? She'll be down here in a minute." she said.

"I want to but I forgot I have things I needed to do." He answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thank you again, Mrs. Jung." He bowed and left immediately.

Right after the front door was closed, Krystal was walking down the stairs, asking. "Who was it?"

"Such a handsome nice guy." Mrs. Jung then uttered just right for Krystal to hear.

"Who is it, Mom?" She curiously asked.

"Min.. I forgot. Your partner in The Inheritors. Uri Chanyoung." She said.

Her father butted in. "Kang Minhyuk."

"For real?" She asked with a dazed expression on her face.

Her mother who is smiling brightly, nods her head agreeing to what her father had said.

I'm doomed. He's surely mad. Could he forgive me? What should I do?