Lost in Love - Don't Cry Again

Lost in Love

I didn't get to see Sunyoung Unnie, I guess she went back home. So for three hours straight I was practicing alone. I took a bit of rest and continued on for an hour and a half more before calling it a day.

Song Qian Unnie haven't arrived yet and so I left her a message, in case she'll look for me.

Before finally leaving our company, I decided to drop by on our rooftop.

I went directly near the rails where I could see the view clearly.

I was calmly observing the tall buildings, the cars and the people that passes-by when a man hugged me from the back while saying,"Soojung-ah! You're too young to die."

Removing the enveloped hands in my body, I turned around to see Taemin Oppa who is panting like crazy infront of me.

With a wrinkled forehead, "Aish! What are you doing? And why are you running here like a child?" I asked.

"Stopping you from your suicide?" He answered questioningly.

Confused with what he is talking about, I just gave him a puzzled look.

What is he talking about? Me? Suicide? Why would I do that? I thought in my head.

"You're not jumping? I'm sorry. I speculated you're trying to get yourself killed. I heard the news." He answered like he just read my mind.

"I was getting some fresh air, pabo-yah. Why would I want to kill myself?" I said as I laugh and later took a step near him and wiped the sweat dripping all over his face.

"No need. I can handle." As he held my hand that is on his face. I was expecting him to put down my hand because of what he just said but I was taken aback with what he did.

From laughing out loud, tears are now beginning to form from his eyes. "YAH! LEE TAEMIN! That's disgusting." I exclaimed while slapping his shoulders continuously.

That guy! Not only did he use my hand to wipe his neck, he also made use of it for wiping his armpit.

Totally gross. He catched both of my hands to stop me from hitting him, "I am sorry, okay?" he said as he lets go of my hands.

"Ish!" I said still glaring at him.

"I've brought food. Come on, let's eat." he said as he makes his way to the bench. I followed suit and sat foremost.

I watched him bringing out the food from his bag.

Suspicious, "Where'd you get that from?" I asked.

"Loosen up. I've bought it outside. Before I came here." He explained.

He continued, "But I only ordered one. I didn't expect a companion." while preparing the food.

"I don't plan on staying that long either. Besides, it is yours. You could eat it. I'll just go." I said ready to leave when he immediately stopped me by giving his bento box, "Here. Ladies' first. I'll take whatever left of yours." while smiling.

"Are you sure? We could share." I said.

"Of course. You go first. You've had a rough time. You need it more than I do but please feel remorse." He said while grinning.

"Daebak! You're really unbelievable." I said as I shook my head while looking at him with my mouth hanging open.

Taking the chance, he fed me a spoonful of food while saying, "Ara. Now, eat. I'm hungry." and patting my head after.

I chewed the one he gave me and ate for three times more before giving him back his food, "Thank you, Oppa!" I thankfully said.

He quickly nodded his head and started eating.

Suddenly, I remembered what he told me awhile ago and so I asked, "W-wait! Is the news out?" a little taken aback.

Wiping the corners of his mouth, he shook his head, "Not yet. Just heard from the staffs. How are you coping?" I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

In all honesty, I don't know what I should feel. My emotions are stirred right now.

"Such a dumb question, eh?" He said with his jester smile, he later added, "Don't fret. Everything's gonna be alright." while patting my head.

"I hope so." I said. After that, it was dead silent.

I occupied my thoughts looking at the beautiful flowers before us.

Minutes later, he started the conversation saying, "But you know what? I'm amazed and at the same time envious with Sulli's courage. Giving up her dreams to the one she love? That's jjang. I wish I was as strong as her." He said amused and change into a serious tone after the last sentence.

Giving off a bitter smile, "I don't think that is bravery. That was cowardice. She's scared of the hate she'll get. She obviously chose the easier way. Quitting is never an option. She didn't even thought about the hardships we've went through. Just like that, she decided out." now crying, I remarked.

I rapidly hid my face using both of my hands.

Laughing, he answered. "There you go. You're mad. You felt betrayed. Let it all out."

"For all that, could you give me a name of someone who's not afraid of the wrath of people? You couldn't think of one, right? Well, that's because we are all afraid of that. And wherever angle you look, Soojung, she needed to make her pick and truthfully there is no easy way if you are to choose. Whatever she selected, I'm sure uri Jinri thought of that carefully and did what would be the best for everybody." He continued.

Seconds later, I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and for the first time since yesterday I don't feel lonely. I didn't knew this annoying Oppa could actually cheer me up.

Leaning on him while wiping the tears stained on my face, "How come you're good at this, Oppa?" I asked, sniffling.

"Don't be selfish, Krystal-ah. You are not the only who can experience this. If you don't know, Jongin lost three of s." He answered matter-of-factly.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. How it must be hard for him.

We stayed in that position for some minutes before I finally stood up and got back to my sense. This doesn't look good, I'm committed and he is sort off in a relationship too.

"Byuntae!" I said first thing after getting far away from him to remove the awkwardness.

Still, sitting comfortably on the bench, "What?! YAH! You're not HER." He retorted back.

Laughing, "Kidding, Oppa. I'm grateful for the food, the comfort and also the annoyance. Thank you very much. But I must get going." I said leaving him behind.

"Soojung-ah!" He shouted. Looking back, I asked."Wae?!"

"Don't cry again." He said with a sad face then added, "You look awful." and laughs.

I just glared at him before walking away. This guy really is like a child. Psh!