Lost in Love - Playboy

Lost in Love

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, says the clock. It was all I could hear. I'm getting bored. It is already 11:29 and I am still awake.

Not that I'm waiting for something or... someone. I just couldn't make my eyes close to wander in neverland.

I stood up and went out to my patio to get some fresh air. 15 minutes passedarrow-10x10.png and I'm still outside. "You've got five minutes more, Kang Minhyuk." I said through gritted teeth.

As I was about to check the time on my phone, I received a message coming from him. I first read it, and it says,

KMH<3:

"I think I'll be late. Don't wait for me anymore. You should sleep now."

and there I've got my cue. I was disappointed. I hate to admit it but somehow I am really expecting and anticipating for him to show up.

I went back straight to the bed and threw myself in there. "UGH! PABO. PABO. PABO. AHHH!" I chanted to myself while ruffling my hair.

Why am I even crying? I thought. I sniffled and wipe the tears that comes out under my eyes.

I was still in my emotional state when I heard a loud sound coming from the outside, "BLAG!" then I realized I forgot to lock my patio door.

I instantly stood and looked for something for my defense. Luckily, I found my hairspray neatly place into the shelf.

I was about to turn around, get outside and attack that delinquent, however, I lose grip of it when I heard a panicky voice shouting out my name, "Soojung-ah!" barging in he ran over and backhugged me tightly and slowly turned me to face him.

Arearrow-10x10.png- are you okay? Did someone broke in here? What happened?" He asked, his voice shaky and his hands carefully touches my head and face.

What did I do? He looked frightened. Like a little boy who finally found his mother after being lost in a crowded place.

"Yes, I'm okay. No one crash in here, except you. You scared me there for a moment." I casually answered trying to calm him down.

Sighing from relief, "Thank heavens. I'm sorry, I thought something wrong is happening. The door's wide open and I heard your voice and.." he said whilst hugging me securedly.

"Sit here, first." He said as he lightly push me on my bed.

He walked through my patio, locking the door and came back beside me. I started the conversation explaining, "I just went inside for a little while. I was about to close it. Don't worry. I'm fine. But what are you doing here? I thought you won't be coming anymore."

"Alright. Hmm. But were you crying before I came in? Why?" He inquired.

Why does he even reminded me? PABO. It's all because of you. Psh!

I just stared at him and asked again my question, "What arearrow-10x10.png you doing here?"

Checking his watch, "11:57. The night's not over yet. And I promised you we'll talk." he said as he move up and leaned over the headboard and tapped the bed referring for me to come and sit beside him.

It was a long day for us, and so I just went over for us to fix whatever misunderstandings we have.

I did the same as him, I leaned on the headboard but stayed on the other end giving us a space in between.

Coughing, "You comfortable like that?" he asks.

"Yes." I said.

Gathering pillows, he gave me one and I put it over my head. The other one he placed on my lap, seconds later I found him lying there with his hand over his forehead and his eyes closed.

I was taken aback for a moment but I didn't let it show. He is probably tired and so I just let him.

Moments later, he started talking, "It was supposed to be only our company's photoshoot just like what I told you before but since it's a full cover to cover magazine, they need something more to fill in. That's why they come up to add a couple picture. The changesarrow-10x10.png were made that same day so we were informed late. And yes, it was Seolhyun I got paired with. I'm sorry." still with his eyes closed he explained.

I should have known better from the start that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

To lessen the guilt creeping up within me, I lightly his hair and said, "No, I'm sorry."

His eyes now staring at me in disbelief, "Why are you sorry? Don't be. It is clearly my fault." he reassuringly said while holding both of my hands.

Here he go again, owning up to my mistake. I just nodded my head to stop him from blaming himself more.

"Are we... cool?" He asks as he shifts position, sitting beside me.

"Of course." I answered while leaning on his shoulder to put him at ease.

Changing the subject, "Are you tired, Oppa?" I asked.

He took my hand closer to him and intertwined it with his, "I was. But now, no. I've got my energizer right here." he said while kissing the top of my head.

"Such a playboy." I jokingly said. "Really? How many girls does boys have to have before being claimed as a playboy?" He asked as he looks at me.

I distanced myself and gave him an evil eye with my arms crossed, "Really. Two or more and you're a playboy. You have plenty of girls with you." I answered.

"What plenty of girls? I only have a Krystal Jung and a Jung Soojung. Oh, but I guess I am because that's two." He proudly said.

I just gave him a sarcastic laugh as an answer.

Yeah, right. Why did I forgot? He's Kang Minhyuk, the smooth talker. He knows how to handle a conversation pretty well. I should take note of that.

"Before I forgot, where were you yesterday? You rejected me the whole day. I missed you." He said.

Yesterday? After the phone call I have a photoshoot too. And I did something rash. Oh, God.

Giving him a nervous laugh, "I.. had a magazine photoshoot too. For the summer. It was only me. But.." I said trailing.

"But?" He inquired, brows raised.

"But I did something out of rage?" I said questioningly.

Shooking his head, "You did a couple shot too?"

How could he be that smart? Am I that easy to read?

I was taken aback for a moment, "No. Not yet. I signed up for one yesterday. And I am to be paired with two guys." I answered ashamed, looking down.

Calmly, he questioned. "Two? Who are they?"

"Don't worry. It's on the same company as me. It's Taemin and Kai." I said while looking out for his response.

"Oh. Okay." He said smiling.

That's it? Okay? And he smiled. Not even a hint of jealousy? What was that suppose to mean? I was irritated with his answer but I didn't let it show. We just made up. I don't want another fight. I just said my thanks to him for understanding even though that's not really I want to say. I just let it slide thinking he is that too mature and trust me well enough. We talked for a little bit more before he decided to leave.


 

 

A/N: I'm badly in need of another characters. For the other guy and the other girl. I don't know who I should be putting in here as an antagonist. Any suggestions?