Lost in Love - New Year's Eve

Lost in Love

Minhyuk and the rest of the CNBLUE members as always did great at the year end award show. It was tiring but fun. As soon as the filming ended, he hurriedly bid his goodbye to the other idols, staffs and all who he sees along the way.

Krystal who didn't get to be there live stayed at home and opt to watched on television. After the show ended, she sent a congratulatory message to Minhyuk and to s as well. Expecting for him to reply later after he got home, she put her phone down in her bedside table and took a quick bath.

 


 

Getting out after her warm shower, she directly went to check on her cellphone and burst out laughing at her boyfriend's cute outburst.

KMH<3:

"YAH! What is this? 'Congratulations to you and the other oppa's. Btw, Jonghyun Oppa looks handsome. Kekeke.' Have you watched closely? It's New Year's Day yet you got yourself blind. Hsssh!"

Me:

"Kidding, Hyukkie Oppa. Anyways, are you home? Have you eaten? Take a rest, okay?"

KMH<3:

"Not forgiven. Yeah, no and will do Jungie."

Me:

"You can resist on me now? Have you found someone better? Eat, Oppa. You should not skip meals."

KMH<3:

"No, of course not. Not yet. Later, I'll rest for a little while first."

Not yet?! So, you're really looking. Psh! Reading that, she fell into a rage and refused to reply anymore.

Not receiving any reply from her after he sent his message Minhyuk called right away out of worry.

 

*Calling KMH<3*

 

*Calling KMH<3*

 

*Calling KMH<3*

 

*Calling KMH<3*

 

She didn't bothered answering his calls. She's still mad but she was irritated with the ringing so she decided to answer his incoming call.

"What's wrong?" He said on the other line.

She kept silent, not answering.

"Soojungie." He said in a desperate manner.

She still has not said a word but then sighed and answered. "Nothing. You should rest."

"No. Not until you speak up." He firmly answered.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked. Pausing for a moment, "Why did you stop replying to my message? Have I offended you? Did I say something wrong? What is it? Tell me." he said.

"I told you it's nothing." She exasperatedly said.

"Nothing? Say it again and let your frowning face agree with what you're saying." He answered.

"What? Where are you?" She said puzzled.

The line was cut off, he ended the call.

She started looking around but didn't found him. Her phone fell from shock as soon as he backhugged her, "You shouldn't forget to lock your doors. It's not safe." he said whispering to her ear.

"How did you get inside? What are you doing here?" She asked curiously. "I got in through your patio. I'm serious. Don't ever forget closing that damn door again. You hear me?" He said turning her around for them to see face to face.

Gazing into her eyes, he earnestly said. "As for what I am doing here, I don't have a clue either. My unruly feet lead me here.

 

She pushed him away while shaking her head and went to sit on the edge of her bed, "Is that all? You can now leave." she said as she is switching channels, passing her anger to the television's remote control by pressing its keys too hard.

Laughing his head off, he however manages to compliment her and said. "Why do I find you adorable though you are upset?"

He haven't got a response but only a terrifying look coming from her. That doesn't stopped him from teasing and saying, "Are you angry because I told you I have not found the better one for me yet? Don't worry, I'll start looking tomorrow." he continued.

"Stupid." She agitatedly mumbles to herself.

The thing she muttered under her breath reached his ears and automatically he smiled, he exactly knew what is it that made her change mood and get mad at him. He just played dumb for him to get her attention and succesfully, he got it.

"We won't be in this situation if you replied, let me explain and not concluded things on your own, Missy. You sure do love to wrap up things by yourself." He said while he walks slowly to her place, hands in his pocket.

He added, "I wasn't looking for someone, okay? Why would I search for more when it is certain that you are the most? And in case that better comes, do you think I could let go of the best? No. Never. You are making my love for you too shallow, Jungie." he stopped on his tracks, and stood infront of her.

She can feel him staring heavy at her. She did not budge looking at him for the guilt is eating her up. She kept silent and using her long hair and pair of hands she covered her face with it.

"And the main reason I did that is, it was my avenge on you for saying Jonghyun Hyung is handsome and making me feel jealous." He said, sitting beside her.

He placed his hands over hers, trying to unhide and see her pretty face. Without difficulty, he easily accomplished it.

"Instead of me being furious, you did. But then again, it was my fault for pulling that childish act. I shouldn't have done that. Forgive me, please?" He shyly pleads.

She said as tears streams down her face. "Why are you always owning up my mistakes?"

He urgently wipes off her tears using both his thumb. "Hey. Don't cry, Soojung-ah. It is clear that I am to blame. See, I made you cry. I'm an awful person."

Her silent tears has become worse. It became loud and continuous bucket of water is falling from those expressive eyes.

Shaking his head, "Hush now, Jungie-ah. Let us not ruin this night. It's New Year's Eve." as he goes in and hug her comfortably in his arms."

 


 

It's already past midnight before Krystal calmed down.

Minhyuk haven't got to go home, he instantly went to Krystal's house. He lied when he texted her. He wants to surprise and spend some more quality time with her as it is the start of the year and before they become busy with their own activities.

He broke their hug and stood up, for he almost forgot what he prepared for their night.

Offering his hand, "Come. Let's go out." he said.

"This late?" She asked but still stood up and gives out her hand to him.

He nodded. They started walking hand in hand outside her patio. To her surprise, there was a mat lying on the ground with one big box of pizza, various fruits and beverages placed on top of it. "Happy New Year, Jungie! I'm sorry. It's all I could prepare." He said smiling widely.

She hugged him saying her thanks and he gladly accepted it with pleasure.

Throughout the whole time they were together they ate, talked about random stuffs and cuddled.

It was already morning when he finally went home. A lot of time took them to finally bid their goodbyes because both of them are fighting over on who will watch and send each other home.

"You go in. Lock the door." He said waiting for her to go inside. Protesting, she said.

"But I want to check until you're in your car."

"It's dark and cold. No can do. Go inside." He firmly stated.

She gave in and said, "Okay. Just message me when you're home, alright?" she didn't fight with him anymore for she knows he can't change his already made up mind. And also, he is definitely tired and still has to drive home.

She waited until he had sent his message and ultimately sleep with smile plastered all over her face.